Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,861 Words
  • 1,355 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

See Me - 15. Chapter 15: Frenemies

A groan escaped his lips as he rolled over onto his back, his face tensed in pain as his eyes shut tight and a hand moved to his head and then he rolled over and pressed his face into the pillow, wanting to block out all the sunlight in the room. "I feel like I've been hit by a truck..." Dolph's voice was muffled by the pillow.

It had been a difficult thing to pull off, but Emry managed to stay awake the entire night, with maybe a few light naps, more or less resting his eyes but staying pretty much conscious the entire time. He watched Dolph as he saw him begin to stir and when he rolled over, he hesitantly lifted his hand and reached over and slowly rubbed his back, not saying anything, wanting to let him come to terms with the situation.

Dolph didn't even know where to begin to think, his head was pounding, as if someone slammed him with a bowling ball. "It hurts..." He lifted up enough to draw a breath in through his mouth, realizing he had to get a grip so that he could figure out what happened. He lifted up onto his elbows and his eyes began adjusting to the light as he looked over and saw Emry.

Emry stared at him, almost like a deer caught in the headlights. Pretending to have been the one to have had sex with Dolph wasn't exactly the most ideal plan, but it was Asia's idea and it was less risky in comparison to trying to drag him around and get him dressed and risk waking him up.

"Emry..." He looked over at him and then he looked down at himself. "Oh, God...tell me we didn't..." He closed his eyes. "Don't bother...that won't fix this." His face fell into the pillow. "We did...but I don't understand how. Last thing I remember was being on the couch with Lana, we were talking and having a good time..." He looked up. "What happened?"

Now this was the horrible part where he had to lie. "Uh...well you must of been really drunk if you don't remember me." Emry frowned. "I came home, and uh..well, you know, Lana is furious with me, and so..we kinda had some nasty words and she left and...well, you were comforting me because I was so upset and it started to go further..."

Dolph stared at Emry. "And we did it in Lana's room because...?"

"First...I am really sorry, I know you are with Justin and I already feel awful for admitting that I was so super jealous and I don't want you to be mad or think I was taking advantage, I mean...I might of underestimated how drunk you were. I mean, you seemed so sure, I asked you several times and...I just thought about our kiss and..."

Emry sighed. "Because I knew my dad was working third shift and with Lana having gone to Dallas to be with our mom in rehab..." He paused. "She had to come back to get more of her things." It made sense, and he felt like he was probably right on that count. "So, I felt like it would be safe, my dad wouldn't come in here or anything if we slept after he came home."

"Justin." Dolph rolled over onto his back and collapsed on the bed. "I so fucking screwed up."

Emry stared at him and he wasn't sure why, but suddenly his feelings flicked like a light bulb. If he were to ever be with anyone, it should have been Dolph, like it should have been from the very beginning. Who could he trust any more than Dolph? "Well...maybe this just means you're not supposed..."

"Emry." He closed his eyes. "I'm really trying not to be upset with you." He looked over at him. "I can't blame you, how the hell were you to know how drunk I was? Maybe I wasn't acting drunk enough, maybe you just...realized you...maybe like me." His eyes shifted down. "In that case, it would be really sad, like a near miss love story, and you would be the one hurting so bad."

"I don't have to hurt...and it doesn't have to be near miss." He reached over and ran his hand across his chest. "Just be selfish, screw the world, like we always said, it's just us...and that's all that will ever matter, we can just have our world."

"I won't lie." He reached up and grabbed Emry's hand. "In the car...when I got to kiss you, I know it was to save you, but to have a reason, and to have gotten the chance to do it, I enjoyed kissing you, being so close to you, more than I ever had before, feeling you calm down as I rescued you with something that felt so sweet."

"Then what is the problem? Dolph...if you are still saying these things, talking about me this way...it only means we are not over, our time is not ready to end, maybe it's not supposed to." He shifted up onto his elbow.

He looked up and over at Emry. "Maybe." His eyes shifted down. "On some level...I never felt as much for Justin as I felt for you...but I wanted to get there, I possibly could if I give it the time and effort." He looked up. "Either way...he exists in this scenario, what are we supposed to do about that?"

"Just cut him off and cut him out." Emry shrugged. "I know that makes me sound selfish for saying that...but I never gave you a chance and you stood by me and waited for me and hoped for me...and now finally...I've seen you, the way you saw me from the very beginning. How can we let someone else ruin that?"

He smiled. "Do you know that...you're the only guy I've even considered making a commitment to? I mean, yeah...there was Merit, but I think in the end, he was simply an idea of what I wanted, because he could give me so many other things that I wanted."

"He could get you noticed, get you friends, get you everything...and I couldn't." Dolph looked down. "You know...I still can't get you those things."

"I don't need you to, I've learned how to get them on my own. I just need you now, and I need you to be you, as perfect as you are..because now I finally see you." He reached over and grasped Dolph by his chin and brought his head over and looked into his eyes. "What you have that I need more than anything..is my trust, I know you won't fuck with my feelings."

"But I'll be fucking with Justin's...and that hardly makes me the kind of person you need, it doesn't make me trust worthy, it just means I make all these exceptions for you, and that just means that you see me so high when really it's an illusion because you just see...what I'm willing to do for you." He reached up and took Emry's hand. "I want the things you say about me to be true."

Emry sighed and fell down against the pillow. "So, what happens now?" He slowly pulled his hand away. "You made a drunk mistake and you have to stick to your guns and do right by him?"

He listened to Emry and then closed his eyes, hating the way he made that sound. "No...it means that I'm as honest with him as I am with you. I have to tell him exactly what happened."

"Then this is toss and catch? He forgives you and you stand by him, but only if you miss him, you catch me and I'm your lucky second chance?" He frowned. "You can't do that, you have to choose who you want to be with. When you tell him the truth, you have to tell him who you want to be with...and stick to it, even if that means you risk being alone, which you do...if you choose him."

"Emry...if this is not asking too much...and I know this is selfish to ask..." He slowly shook his head, a pained expression on his face. "I will deal with real life, I promise I will...but could you just do me a favor?"

"What is it?" He asked.

He looked at him. "I want to be with you, I want that more than anything in the world and I know in order for that to happen, I have to tell Justin the truth and I have to choose him, but for today...can we just live a happy fantasy together? Pretend to have what will soon be real?"

Emry stared at him thoughtfully and then after careful thought, he slowly nodded. "Okay...but if you hurt me, I swear...I will hate you forever."

"I wouldn't dream of it." He rolled over onto his side. "I just wish I could remember...our first time." He half smiled. "Our first time and...I don't even remember it."

They never had a first time, that was the crappiest part of this whole thing. "I don't remember it either, so lets make this up, the next time we are together, it will be our official first time, I don't care about the technicalities of life."

Dolph slowly smiled. "I like that idea." He brought his hand up and around the back of Emry's head and shifted forward and pulled him in and his eyes drifted shut as he kissed him, slowly and gently, with love, yet just enough of a sense of heated want and sexual desire.

"Welcome class...I hope the past week has gone well for all of you." The teacher smiled and he looked around. "It has gone by really fast, as you all know, today was your deadline to get your projects done. So, why wait any longer?" He brought a hand up. "Merit, why don't you start us off?"

Merit looked around as he grabbed his paper and stood up and headed towards the front of the class. It was a good thing he had written this paper before Asia had pulled her stunt because he would have nothing nice to say about her. "She's the tough girl that seems to frequent every ones lives, the one many don't bother to look beyond the exterior..."

Suddenly a loud bang was heard as Asia slammed a hammer against her desk, leaving a huge crack in the center of it, she had come prepared for this moment. "I object!"

The whole class, Merit, and the teacher were all jarred by the sound and they all looked in Asia's direction. The teacher stood up. "Asia...bring the hammer to me, right this second." He said in a firm tone.

"Hell no, not until court is finished." She lifted the hammer and then stood up and walked towards the front of the class and she snatched the paper out of Merit's hand.

"Asia? What are you doing?!" Merit stared at her. "Give it back!"

"No!" Asia turned around and swung her hand, stopping short of slamming the hammer down on the teachers desk. "Don't make me do it...Order in the fucking court!"

The teacher was two seconds away from calling Chase and Principal Morris. "What is this about?"

"This is a private matter..." Merit started.

"First of all, I put fucking copyright on my life and I withdraw it from him! So, this paper is to be destroyed or it breaches my rights!" Asia crumbled it up and threw it on the floor.

The class started to stir with whispers and chuckles mixed with giggles and shocked stares mixed with watchful amusement.

"Emry.." Dolph whispered out his name and passed him a note.

He looked over at Dolph and took the note, unaware that Justin was a row over and one seat down and had watched the exchange. He opened the note to see it asked him to meet Dolph in the locker room to skip out on next period. He folded the note and shoved it into his English book.

"Asia...you are going to fail me!" Merit stared at her.

"No! You will not get a fucking grade off me!" Asia looked at the teacher. "I'm sorry...I enforce it...don't make me bang your desk."

The teacher frowned. "Merit...don't worry, I'll give you an extension and a new partner, as it turns out..Dolph was unable to complete the assignment. Lana refused to cooperate, you both work on it for this next week, okay?"

Merit frowned. "Thanks." He narrowed his eyes at Asia and walked back to his desk.

Asia grinned at the teacher. "Asia wins court!" She slams the hammer on the corner of the teachers desk and it causes the corner of his desk to break off. This causes some of those chuckles and giggles to break out into fits of laughter.

The teacher glared at her. "Asia...just go to Principal Morris' office."

"Better tell her to hide her candle before I get there." Asia kept the hammer as she slung it over her shoulder and she walked past the teacher and headed down the end row, grabbing her things, and out the door, exiting with the loud bang of the slamming door.

The teacher picked up the corner that broke off his desk and he sighed, tossing it in the trash. "Uh...Emry, come up next?"

Emry looked up and he pulled out his paper from beneath the cover of his English book and he got up and headed towards the front of the class.

"Don't faint..." One guy whispered and a girl near by giggled.

"Maybe he'll do the jerky dance instead." The girl whispered a moment later.

Emry reached the front of the class and he stopped, and suddenly, he did want to faint, he wanted to disappear. He had gone for what seemed like a while without the teasing and the jabs, he should of known it would happen during a public presentation.

"Feeling light headed?" One guy finally said out loud.

"Enough." The teacher looked at the one guy.

"Why don't you all just shut up?" Athen spoke up. "You all think it's funny? What if it were you?" He stood up. "How about if you fainted in front of a car? Would that be funny?" He then looked at the girl. "Or the jerky dance? Really? You know if he does it for five minutes or longer he has to go to the hospital? Yeah, because something bad could happen, and you all think it's a joke."

Emry closed his eyes, wanting to cry as Athen defended him, not understanding why he would bother. Why did he care? He got what he wanted, Lana was gone, he didn't have to be nice. Emry slowly turned around, tears already staining his face.

"Look!" Athen waved his hand towards Emry. "Is that funny?!"

Emry looked around, everyone went quiet. "Funny what happens when someone popular speaks up..." He looked down and then suddenly crushed the paper in his hands and he turned around and looked at the teacher. "There's my assignment." He tossed it to the floor in a crumbled mess right beside where Asia had thrown Merit's paper.

"Emry...wait." Athen spoke up.

He turned around and looked at Athen. "Play someone else's super hero, don't use me to get rid of your guilt." He then walked off and around the row of desks to the door and pushed through it and rushed out of the class room and off down the hall, wiping at his eyes.

Asia walked into Principal Morris' office and she grinned. "Am I going to get suspended, Savanna?" She asked as she walked in and swung the hammer around and placed it on her desk.

Principal Morris looked up and sighed as she stared at Asia. "I think you would enjoy that, detention would probably be more punishable for you."

"Hey, I did you a favor." Asia dropped into the chair across from Principal Morris. "Really, I shouldn't have been able to hammer the corner off the desk, that tells you how old and rustic it is. And what is up with saving all that old junk in the basement? Not like you will use it again, and you shouldn't, I'd probably be able to hammer a desk clean in half."

"First of all...you shouldn't even have a hammer in school, it's considered a weapon, secondly you shouldn't be hammering desks, that is destruction of personal property." A mocking grin appeared. "Although, I'm sure you will demand immunity as part of your agreement with Detective Morrell. Anyway, last but not least, you shouldn't even be in the basement to start with."

Asia laughed. "Immunity? I think that only applies to murder, Savanna, although I would ask for leniency." She grinned.

"Which translates to getting away with it, since you are being such a good citizen, turning in evidence to solve a crime." She shook her head. "And from now on...you will address me as Principal Morris." She stood up. "The detective and family are here to see you, I will invite them in early."

Asia watched Savanna as she grabbed the hammer and started around the desk. "Don't forget your candle, Savanna." She said just before the woman reached the door.

"If I find ashes in it..or a cigarette...I'll know it was you, and that will be more detention." Principal Morris opened the door and walked out.

Asia quietly laughed as Trace, Michelle and Mark walked into the office and they moved around the desk, Trace taking Savanna's chair as Michelle and Mark took place in two chairs set up beside the desk.

"Should we call Merit?" Michelle asked.

"Oh, please do." Asia smiled at them.

Mark narrowed his eyes on Asia. "No...there is no need to make him miss class, you can't share the details."

"That's right, top secret." Asia did a zipping motion across her lips.

"Alright, I drew up a contract." Trace laid it across the table. "You can all look it over but it's very basic. Asia will allow Michelle to examine the evidence and Michelle cannot under any circumstances reveal any details of what she has observed, other than letting me know if the evidence is worth the state considering a reward. In return for allowing her to do this, the state will reward Asia the twenty thousand dollars, to which the family will be in debt to pay back the state."

Asia looked over at Trace and they all listened as he explained the contract.

"And yes, it comes in a check, and a thousand in cash." Trace glanced at Asia. "Should Michelle leak any information and it is discovered, the family owes Asia an additional twenty thousand. If Michelle deems the evidence worthy, Asia is to turn the evidence in to police and if it leads to an arrest, the state rewards Asia forty thousand dollars."

Asia looked at Trace and nodded. "Sounds sweet to me, hand me the pen, baby." She eagerly leaned forward and snatched the offered pen from Trace and signed the contract and then she offered the pen to Michelle. "Here you go."

Michelle looked over at Mark and he didn't seem to be a happy camper, but she didn't care, she wanted to find out who murdered her daughter by any means necessary. She took the pen from Asia and leaned closer to the desk and signed the contract. A deep breath was taken and she laid the pen down.

"Alright, it is officially down." Trace took the contract and slid it into his work brief case. "Are we going to have to set up another meeting or..."

"No." Asia interrupted. "I want my money." She reached into her purse and tossed the plastic bag with the note onto the table. "Hurry up and read it, woman."

Michelle grabbed the bag and she opened it and then she grabbed the letter out of it and looked at the name on it and her eyes slightly widened to see that the note appeared to be addressed from Liam. Knowing this was information, she turned around in her seat, turning her back to Mark and she leaned forward and unfolded the note and positioned herself in such a way as to hold it so no one could see it as she read it in silence.

Dear, Liam

That sounds so incredibly cliche, but I really don't know how to start this letter off. This is all so incredibly difficult to write and I'm not sure when I will give this to you, I'll probably carry it around in my pocket for days, hoping I get the courage, hoping that it sparks to life.

I hate this and part of me understands why it's had to be the way it's been and part of me doesn't. I am my own person, I am a woman and I make my own choices, but you don't seem to understand that. I get why you worry about what Merit might think or that he might be angry, truth is, I love my brother, I care about him, but he doesn't make my life for me and he doesn't make my choices.

However, I see that your feelings about this aren't going to change, not now, maybe not ever. This is Senior year and by the end of it, we have a summer to make last time memories before our lives move on to whatever, breaking the ties that have kept us together for so long. It hurts, the idea of going away and losing everything I've ever known to the future, I'm not ready, I don't know if I ever will be ready for it.

So, maybe it's best just to break the tie now, save ourselves from the hurt later, stop the pain I feel now. I'm sorry, I can't go behind my brothers back anymore. I have to tell him the truth and we both have to deal with whatever comes from that, but please take comfort in that it's not the end of the world. I know I don't have very big plans and I'm not sure what I want to do with myself or my life.

Liam, you have a bright future, you can do anything that you want and I see great things for you and I know that you can make anything happen. It's not the end for you, it's just the beginning and I'll figure my life out, I always solve the puzzle.

Love, Mia.

By the time Michelle finished reading it, her eyes were clouded with tears that began to spill and an audible scream of pain escaped her as she closed her eyes tight and quickly folded the letter and clutched it into her hand.

"Honey?" Mark turned towards her and he reached over and rubbed her shoulder, now he wondered more than ever what that note contained. As for Trace, he remained respectfully silent.

Even for a second, Asia looked saddened as she watched the mothers pain, she had shown in small pieces that she wasn't as truly cold hearted as many believed her to be, however it was a side that she mostly wanted to keep hidden. "Michelle, give me the note." She reached out for it, not wanting the woman to make a mistake and reveal information in such an emotional state.

"Remember, you can't tell anything." Of course she knew it would earn her more money, but seeing the woman's grief made her not even care about that, she wouldn't use the woman's pain to try to make her spill and cash in on more money.

Michelle cried as she took the note and put it back inside the plastic bag and pulled the zipper and stopped short of closing it, taking the time to flatten it and push all the air out before zipping it all the way. Once that was done, Asia quickly snatched the bag off the table and shoved it into her purse.

"I know who did it...I know who took my baby away...and she was so sad..." Michelle cried and her hand moved to her chest as if her heart was literally breaking inside. She looked up at Trace. "It is the best evidence, you take it and you get him and make him pay."

Trace nodded. "Whatever you say...and I am truly sorry for your pain." He looked at Michelle and then reached inside his coat pocket and withdrew a check. "That is the majority of what you asked for." He laid the check in front of Asia and then he withdrew the thousand dollars in a stack of cash, held together by a band. "And the rest in cash, together is the full amount, agreed to by the family." He laid the cash next to the check.

Asia looked at the money, she would have been thrilled, she had imagined her reaction, however the sounds of Michelle's pain kept her from enjoying the moment, she figured that her happy reaction would be delayed, but it would be better to save it for her Aunt Jackie. She took the check and the cash and put it away in her purse, putting them in a safety pocket on the inside and zipping it shut.

Emry decided walking the halls for a little bit would be the best way to spend the rest of English period, though he knew that would be ending soon and he needed to catch Dolph in the locker room so that they could take off, he just hoped that his spirits would be lifted by then.

Although, he wondered just how they were going to meet up and sneak off without Justin catching onto them, he didn't exactly expect Dolph to jump into dropping Justin right away, he knew that he needed time to figure out a proper way, he wasn't heartless.

It was just as he reached the end of one hall that he was surprised by Chase who stepped around the corner, all dressed up in uniform, arms crossed, looking like the big and intimidating patrol officer that he was. "Got a hall pass?" Chase asked.

"No...I just got humiliated and ran out." He stared up at Chase. "Though, given what you were trying to do to Tyler, I wouldn't expect you to sympathize with that."

Chase tilted his head to the side. "Emry...I can be really sympathetic." He dropped his arms to his side. "You know, I am not a bad guy, in fact, the only reason you walked in on such a scene was because Tyler was being really mean."

Emry scoffed and a slight grin appeared. "That's what you call rejection of sex? Being mean?"

"Well, Tyler and I have gotten on so well together, I just didn't understand his sudden change in attitude." Chase explained.

Emry slowly nodded. "Well, it happens...and I'd suggest you not fuck with me about a hall pass or I will tell your dirty little secret, and I'm sure Tyler wouldn't let me be called a liar. I'm surprised he didn't expose you." He then moved and walked around Chase and began walking down the next hall.

Chase turned and started to walk after him. "Are you so sure about that? Tyler could do a complete one eighty on you just like he did me."

Emry slightly slowed down in his walking as he thought over it, remembering how Tyler spoke of frenemies and not knowing what side he would get from him. Maybe Chase had a point? Tyler could let him hang out to dry.

"See..." Chase walked a little faster as he started to catch up. "You know Tyler is like a flip of a coin, never know what side you're going to get." He then side stepped in front of Emry. "You, however...I get this sense that...you're sugary sweet, in every sense."

Emry stopped walking and he stared at Chase. "Really? You never even took notice of me before." He crossed his arms. "Aren't you afraid I'll start seizing on you while you're fucking me? Or maybe I'll just pass out."

Chase tilted his head to the side. "The former would definitely be a worry, although the latter, I might could deal with."

His eyes widened. "You are...demented." Emry moved around him and started down the hall again, his pace picking up in speed as he started towards the end of the hall.

Chase grinned and he turned around and moved to follow and pursue Emry.

He could hear Chase's foot steps behind him as their steps were out of sync, however he began to slow down, his breathing picking up as he started to tire out. He hadn't had his medication due to the fact that Lana had used the last of it to drug Dolph the previous night and he had yet to get more, knowing his dad was going to take care of that this afternoon.

Emry's steps began to slow down, he could feel it coming on, he could sense the weakness, it was almost like a light feeling, as if he were beginning to float and then he felt as if the weight of his body was beginning to yank him forward. He knew he should stop, at the same time, he didn't know how long Chase was going to continue to harass him and he wanted to get away.

Chase watched as Emry suddenly collapsed on the floor, so conveniently next to the door to his office. He walked over and looked down at him. "Wow...and pass out you did, right next to my office...Is it my lucky day?" He crouched down next to him. "You know...you're going to be really sorry that you interrupted me." He then grabbed Emry by the arms and proceeded to drag him into the office.

This would be one of those times where it would have been nice to quickly slip into a sleep episode, however this cataleptic attack was yet another that left him awake and aware and he listened as Chase spoke and then felt himself being lifted and dragged across the floor, feeling the texture change from tile to carpet and then the sound of a door closing and a lock being twisted. At least in this state, his senses became more hyper aware to things like that, but it didn't do him much good.

And then Emry was rolled over and picked up much like a Prince would gather his Princess in his arms. Chase carried Miracle over and then laid him on the futon set up along the wall of his office, next to the door.

Emry heard the snap of a button and then a tug of a zipper, this brought back familiar memories of when those kids were attempting to undress him during another cataleptic episode, but now, he had a feeling that Asia wouldn't be coming along to save him. He drew in a breath as his shoes were tugged off and then his jeans were yanked down, along with his underwear as his lower body was exposed to the cold air.

"Fucking nice..." Chase grinned, not caring or bothering to remove Emry's shirt as he pushed him and rolled him over onto his stomach and then he unfastened his jeans and reached in, stroking himself a few times as he became aroused, his other hand rubbing Emry's ass and then giving it a couple of light pats.

Wake up, wake up, his voice screamed the words in his head. Move, come out of it. He then began to mentally try to bring himself to wake his body up, however he was too frightened at this point to fully concentrate on such a thing.

Chase climbed onto the futon, shoving his jeans and his boxers down just enough to pull himself out and he stroked himself as he eased himself right where he needed to be to penetrate the baby smooth boy that laid down helpless beneath him, feeding to his ego and his own arrogant personality, making him feel strong and in control.

He wanted to scream when he felt Chase push inside of him and it was at that point that his body couldn't handle it, his nerves going into panic, he was just about to come out of the cataplexy only to shift into panic attack which would most definitely lead into a seizure.

Instead of that process happening, the overload of Emry's conditions trying to create chaos within him caused him to pass out altogether as he blacked out and fell into a sleep phase. Date rape without the need for drugs, nothing to be traced, the perfect plan, but where Chase fucked up at was the fact that he forgot to slip on a condom and that would be his error for turning such a situation into such an awful crime.

Justin walked around the row of lockers in the locker room and headed down one of the aisle's just as Dolph changed into his gym tank top and he gently grabbed him by the arm and tugged with just enough force to bring him around so that they could face each other.

Dolph looked at Justin and his eyebrows lifted. "Uh...hey." He said, this was awkward, he felt like practically asking Justin what he wanted, as if he had no business talking to him, it was hard to act like a couple, knowing what an awful thing he had done. "I'm sorry...I'm kind of having a weird day." He closed his locker. "You seem like you need something."

"Yeah, seems like a very weird day, first you sit beside Emry when usually you sit beside me, and then you pass him a note during Asia's episode..." Justin leaned against the locker next to Dolph's. "Kind of says something about me when I can ignore Asia's antics."

"Antics..they were." Dolph started to feel nervous at the admission that Justin saw him pass the note. "It was just a note, look...Justin, you know that we were friends at one point, just because we are together...doesn't mean that he would never come back into my life." Oh, but eventually he would have to explain how much so.

"Right...just a note." Justin crossed his arms and he nodded. "How did things with Lana go?"

"Well, it was like she did a one eighty, she was very happy and uppity and friendly." None of those things were untrue. "Things went okay, oddly normal given how she has been acting. And then apparently Emry came home and she was mad at him because he slept with Athen and she caught them..."

"Woah...hold on." Justin lifted his hands. "Okay...she caught Emry sleeping with Athen? Okay, at least I can say that theory proved to be true." He sighed. "And why exactly do you say apparently Emry came home and she got mad? You say that as if you don't know or as if the knowledge was given to you second hand."

Dolph slowly nodded. "Well, Lana wanted to have a little bit of champagne. Maybe..I don't know, maybe she wanted some chill time? Take away the awkwardness? Maybe it made it easier for her to kinda be around me? Anyway we were drinking and it was a bit much for me, I totally had a black out, woke up and the blanks were filled in."

"Who filled in the blanks?" He asked, his eyes slightly narrowing at Dolph.

Dolph drew in a breath and he felt Justin pushing and getting closer to the truth due to his unwillingness to lie yet his attempts at keeping it vague and telling just enough to answer the questions didn't seem to be working.

"You son of a bitch!" Suddenly there was a scream in the locker room and then the sounds of something slamming against the metal lockers.

Dolph looked up and he ran around the lockers, Justin followed after him and they went a few rows down to see Liam getting up, his hand over his cheek where he had been punched.

"You are one sick mother fucker...telling him to worship you?!" Athen stared down at Liam as he started to get up and then he moved forward and kicked him in the ribs.

He cried out in pain as Athen kicked him in the ribs and his attempt to get up was set back as he fell onto his side, the other guys watching on, taking in the show. "Please...stop! We didn't..." He coughed and gasped. "Nothing happened that he didn't want..."

"Are you serious?!" He reached down and grabbed Liam and yanked him up and slammed him back against the lockers. "He's confused, you idiot! He's doesn't know any fucking better!"

Liam glared at Athen. "Were you thinking about that?" He mumbled, his tone low. "You've never been so bent on defending him before, maybe you're trying to make up for something you did, get rid of that guilty conscience."

Athen quickly drew his arm back only for Jesse to run in and jump over the bench and he tackled Athen down. "Stop!" A flash drive flew out of his back pack which clung to his back and it slid across the floor to Dolph's feet.

Justin's eyes were fixated on the scene, as were the others, however Dolph noticed the flash drive and he quickly snatched it up, briefly glancing at the label. 'Kane and Bub' and then he closed his fist around it, looking up in thought. What could Bub possibly mean? He didn't exactly mesh himself into the group or go around Asia or Siera enough to understand what the short hand title meant.

"Get off me!" Athen shoved Jesse off as he quickly got up. "The fuck you doing, pushing me over?!"

Jesse stood up. "Because! This is just going to get you into trouble for no good reason! Emry said he didn't want you to be a hero! This will just piss him off more, man!"

Athen's eyes narrowed. "How do you know what he said?"

Jesse sighed and pulled out his phone and quickly flicked his finger across the screen several times and then held it out as the video began to play. "Some people thought since it wasn't so funny to make jokes in class, maybe they would just make it on YouTube."

Athen snatched the phone from Jesse. "Athena stands up for Emry?" His eyes narrowed and he looked up, shaking his head. "What the fuck? Kane is gone and I don't earn my rightful place?!" He shoved the phone into Jesse's chest.

Jesse caught his phone after Athen shoved it at him and let it go.

Athen looked around. "Huh?! Do I not earn my fucking place?! Is inmate Kane still big man on campus? Lets not forget how he grabbed my girl, roughed her up, took her hostage! Lets remember that for a minute! Anyone here want to call me Athena?!"

Everyone went silent and he nodded. "That's what I thought..." He looked over at Liam. "You go near him again...and I'll do more than this...and you might not get saved by the DJ." He looked around. "And anyone who thinks I'm gay for defending Emry? Remember that he's Lana's brother, and together or not, I befriended him." He turned around and went to leave the locker room.

Once the locker room noise resumed and everyone went back about their business, Justin slowly shook his head. "Did more than befriend him." He mumbled.

Dolph's phone rang and he brought it up and answered it. "Hello?"

"Dolph...it's me." Emry said in a quiet tone. "I need you to come to the hospital."

"What happened?" He asked in concern.

"I would rather not say over the phone, just come here. Please just come."

"Okay...I'll be right there." He hung up. "I'm sorry, I have to go, there has been an emergency." Dolph then took off in a run, not even bothering to change out of his gym clothes and not giving Justin the time to question him any further, he needed to find out what happened, though he assumed it might of just been an attack, regardless, it worried him just as much.

The doors slid open as Cedric rushed into the emergency room entrance and he headed straight for the desk and looked at the receptionist. "I was called by the school and told that my son was brought in here. His name is Emry Del Raia." He said, waiting impatiently as the receptionist searched for him on the computer.

"Yes, he is in the back in station five." The woman said, pressing a button that caused the door to buzz and unlock to allow him entry to the back area.

Cedric didn't waste any time, his eyes shot to the door, taking the information in mind, as soon as he heard the buzz, he shot towards the door and headed through the back and around the nurses desk, seeing the rooms with sliding glass doors and curtains on the inside that were pulled around to give the patient's privacy. He found station five and stepped through the open door and brushed the curtain out of his way.

"Emry." He spoke up in concern as he made his way over to the side of his bed. "What happened, was it another attack?"

He heard his father and his head rolled over to look up at him, he suddenly felt a bitter anger as he thought about how his dad was upset with him for sleeping with Athen and how much it hurt Lana.

If he only knew why Emry had the attack in the first place, he knew that their dad would be furious with Lana. However, as much as he wanted to tell him, to put Lana in the same position, if not worse, he knew there was no way without risking the truth getting back to Dolph.

"I ran out of medication early, I don't know how it happened. Maybe mom and her habit and...she stole one last time, I don't know." He let out a shaky breath. "I was walking down the hall and...the patrol officer kept bothering me."

"The patrol officer?" Cedric's eyes narrowed in confusion.

"He...he had tried to attack this other kid and...I walked in on it and it made him stop, he didn't want to risk me...I guess telling on him, I don't know." He closed his eyes.

"Emry..." He reached over and took his hand. "What happened?"

"Well, the kids started making fun of me again, it happened in English class and so...I left and...I was walking the halls and he started to follow me and..he wouldn't leave me alone, he was getting on my nerves and...so I was stupid and started power walking, like I said...I had no medicine and I had none to take today and...I collapsed."

Cedric's eyes began to widen and his other hand began to ball into a fist.

"He..." Emry closed his eyes and started to whimper. "He dragged me into his office...and it was horrible. I didn't go into sleep phase. I was aware of everything, I could hear and I could feel and I heard everything he said and felt everything he did." The more he went on, the more upset he got as his whimpers turned to outright crying. "And he took me in his office and started to have sex with me...and I was powerless to do anything."

Cedric suddenly let go of Emry's hand, not wanting to squeeze his hand and hurt him, suddenly feeling like he could punch a hole through the wall, feeling the heat rising to his face.

"And he was saying all these dirty and awful things to me." Emry shook his head, gasping for breaths. "I tried to make myself move, I was too scared and...then I blacked out...and when I woke up, he was finishing, I could feel it..." He rolled over onto his side and started to cry loudly.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Dolph stormed into the room, hearing the last bits of what Emry told and he looked between Cedric and Emry. "Who did it?!"

Cedric closed his eyes, trying to remain calm even though he wanted to go on a rampage through the hospital and find this man and make sure no one recognized his face again. "Where are the fucking police?!" He screamed, unable to be calm at the moment, he rushed past Dolph and headed out of the room.

Dolph watched Cedric storm out and then he rushed over to Emry. "Tell me that didn't happen...you collapsed...and someone...they raped you? And you were awake...and you felt it?" He looked horrified as he tried to imagine what Emry must of went through, pained even, because he loved him so much, and he hadn't even related his feelings to the word love, not until that moment, not until he realized how much it hurt him to know such a horrible thing happened.

Emry tried to stop crying and then he nodded. "That's what happened..." He reached up and clutched the pillow with his hand and remained on his side with his back turned to Dolph. "It was the patrol officer...that man, his name is Chase."

"Chase..." Dolph's eyes shifted up as his own anger began to build inside of him. "Tell me what he did..."

"You just heard..." Emry rolled over and looked at Dolph through tear filled eyes.

"I need to hear it again." He said, staring straight at the wall. "Because when I come to face him...I need to have so much anger inside of me...." He trailed off. "You said you woke up...and he was finishing...you said you felt it." He looked down. "Was he laughing? Did it feel good to him? I bet he fucking enjoyed it..."

Emry slowly pushed himself to sit up, seeing the rage building in Dolph's eyes, it was like staring into the eyes of a wolf that was ready to murder it's prey in the most vicious way. "Dolph...calm down." He shook his head. "You don't need to get like that."

"I have to do something." Dolph looked at Emry. "He can't just get away with it...and jail is too good for him."

"Don't be stupid." He reached up and grasped Dolph's face in his hands. "I need you here with me. I need you...I need you, don't let him take you away from me when I need you." He spoke in a firm tone.

@Copyright 2015 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

There is more than a little irony that Dolph is concerned about his own trustworthiness when Emry is holding back the fact that Lana date raped him.

 

Chase must have assumed Emry was unconscious to have the audacity to rape him that way in school. Sexually assaulting a minor is very serious business. Not too long ago a guy where I live got a 99 year sentence over one incident with a girl. I'd say Chase is going to prison if he isn't beaten to death first. You have to feel for Emry undergoing that. It was a small mercy that he blacked out during part of it.

Link to comment
On 06/10/2015 09:27 AM, drpaladin said:

There is more than a little irony that Dolph is concerned about his own trustworthiness when Emry is holding back the fact that Lana date raped him.

 

Chase must have assumed Emry was unconscious to have the audacity to rape him that way in school. Sexually assaulting a minor is very serious business. Not too long ago a guy where I live got a 99 year sentence over one incident with a girl. I'd say Chase is going to prison if he isn't beaten to death first. You have to feel for Emry undergoing that. It was a small mercy that he blacked out during part of it.

Dolph is very concerned with what he thinks he did with Emry due to the fact that he is with Justin. He is pretty much a good guy, maybe not totally, he has his faults but trust is something that is rather important to him and he values his relationship to a point, deep down he still has feelings for Emry, though he probably wouldn't admit it.

 

As for Chase, yep he took a big risk and was rather stupid for doing it, but some guys just can't deny themselves, that is how those type of crimes happen. We'll have to see what happens next!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..