Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,228 Words
  • 1,411 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

See Me - 6. Chapter 6: Cocky Confident

Asia walked around towards the back of her car and looked towards the row of cars across the way as Athen's silver 2005 Saturn Relay pulled into a parking space. She waited until Lana climbed out of the passenger seat and waved her over. "Hey, girl! Come over here for a second!"

That was just when Jesse walked by and he grinned at Miki. "Apple head, you ready for the day?"

Miki looked over at Jesse. "I know you didn't just call me Apple head."

"Then you really are an Apple head, if you think I didn't call you one." He reached out for her hand.

Asia looked over at Jesse. "Later, DJ...we got some girl stuff to talk about."

Jesse waved his hand. "That's cool, you're the queen."

Asia grinned as Jesse walked off and she looked over at Miki. "You got a really awesome boyfriend, knows just what to say and do, trained him well."

Athen stared through the rearview mirror as Miki laughed and he watched Lana head over their way. "Awesome...time alone." He then twisted back to look at Emry. "Can I walk you to class? Or better yet, we can totally ditch."

Emry looked over at Athen from the back seat and his eyebrows lifted. "That's ruthless, you're already treating this like an affair, making it feel and seem like an affair...and I haven't even so much as kissed you yet."

"Because I'm dealing with the affair of trying to create an affair, and that kind of affair also has to be top secret. Get it?" He grinned and slightly stuck his tongue out.

"I get it..." Emry leaned forward. "And I think I'm going to humor you in the hopes that you can pull me from the edge of my sadness."

"How close are you?" He asked.

"Right on the edge...tipping forward." Emry looked down. "Ready to fall."

"Then I plan to snag you by the back of the shirt just in time, pull you back...and then pull you close, take you away from the cliff, away from the edge of sadness and into the arms of warmth and happiness." He looked up. "But first...appearances, we have to at least walk into the school, like normal. Have fun with this...it's our game, yours as much as it is mine."

Emry managed to force a small smile, though as hard as Athen tried, he wondered if anyone could make him happy, he had been in an awful mood ever since Trillian left, part of him figured if he skipped at all, it should only be one period, maybe he needed to use his Study Hall to go see Mr. Stetson, a counseling session may be in order, for whatever good it might do. He took a deep breath and climbed out of the car.

Athen smiled and wrapped his arm around Emry's shoulders and he pulled him close, walking across the way, he waved over at Lana. "I'm going to make sure boy scout gets to class alright."

Lana looked over at Athen and her eyebrows lifted and then she smiled. "Thanks...and I'll catch up with you at lunch." She watched Athen and Emry take off and then she looked over at Asia. "You were saying?"

"Well, I wanted to remind you of our deal, our plan, I wanted to make sure that you understood that it was still on the ready, I just have to decide when to push go." Asia explained.

"Well...this is kind of awkward now, since you punched my brother out." She frowned. "Though I'll try to see it in the light that he provoked it." She crossed her arms. "So, what are we waiting on?"

Asia narrowed her eyes. "I hate thinking about that, sorry...but he really asked for it." Asia shrugged. "I'm just waiting for the perfect time, letting the water simmer as it is. I'd love it if it came to a hot boil by the time I hit the trigger, aside from that, he may not go for you so long as he and Talia are in good, I might need to do something about that."

Lana slowly nodded. "True, Talia is an issue, but I think...being so egocentric...you feed him enough grapes...the king will get really happy."

Asia laughed. "That is a funny image, Kane in the ancient lands being fed grapes by his harem." She turned towards Miki. "Ready to go?"

Miki nodded and the three girls headed off and made their way to and up the large front steps that lead to the grand front of the school where the double doors that lead inside awaited them, along with the crowded halls and the constant drum of chatter.

Athen slowed down as he lead Emry into the gym, lightly pulling his arm by the hold he had on his hand, turning around to face him and he stepped backwards, that grin as big as it could possibly get. "Keep following...and you will see where this journey leads us!"

Emry grinned and he shook his head. "You're like a friendly kid version of Kane. Where are we going? I should still be mean to you."

"You're never mean to me." He turned around and lead Emry through another opening that lead towards the locker rooms. "Speaking of kid, we're going to the no girls allowed...club house."

Emry's eyebrows lifted as he stepped closer to Athen and followed him into the locker room. He leaned up and whispered. "How very original of you..."

Athen lead Emry down the row of lockers and nearly laughed but instead, he stopped in his tracks, causing Emry to bump into him from behind.

"No..I don't regret it, I mean...given the alcohol made it easier." Merit took a deep breath, the phone pressed to his ear. "I just have to let Emry go..."

"Woah..." Kane rounded the corner from the opposite side of the lockers. "Let Emry go?" He looked at Merit. "You..and Emry?"

Merit looked up and his eyes widened. "Siera...I'm going to have to call you back." He pulled the phone away and hung up.

"Siera?" Emry walked around Athen.

Kane looked up and over, seeing Athen and Emry and his eyebrows lifted. "I didn't just walk in on a planned threesome did I?" He looked at Merit. "Does Siera like to hear or something?" He laughed.

"No." Merit frowned. "We're trying to work it out."

"Fuck the fag out of you? I hope she can..." Kane's eyes widened and he looked at Athen. "What are you doing here? With him? Certainly not anything athletic, he would probably seizure and pass out within five minutes." He stepped closer. "Oh no, you...came...oh man." He laughed. "Fuck the girlfriends brother! Classic."

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?" Athen stared at Kane. "You don't know anyones business, none of us do. Why are you here? Alone? Come for a jerk off? See...that's how dumb you sound, assuming you know everything."

"Okay...maybe I should step back, but I know what I heard." Kane looked over at Merit. "My own friend...but you can wait, at least you're trying to reform." He pointed at Athen. "Now I'll ruin you."

"You think so?" Athen grinned and he shook his head. "What if I said I had that same agenda? And that I was ten steps ahead?"

"What are you talking about?" Kane asked.

"You will most certainly see...when the time is..."

"Now." Asia interrupted Athen as she walked around him and Emry, holding her phone up, her thumb pressing over the play button on the screen.

"Fuck me! Harder! Kane! Oh god! Kane!" Justin's voice rang out between heavy breaths.

"God! You're so good! Ride me! Take it!" Kane's voice called out, heavy breaths took over and then the brief recording ended.

"This...goes to show that no one should be fucking in the locker room. Funny when you can take Talia out, slip Justin in, do it just right, Jesse said it was an easy job." Asia walked towards him. "Then again, who says it was really Talia? I hate her, but she has more class than to fuck you in here."

Kane stared at her. "And anyone with a brain would know you faked that." He pointed at her. "So, go ahead, bitch. I'm not scared of you."

"Oh no?" Asia pulled her phone down and brought it back up and started sliding through pictures of what appeared to be Kane and Justin having sex in the locker room. "Athen and you look so similar. You see..."

She pulled her phone back. "Jesse has a friend in photography, all we had to do was get pictures of your head just right, make sure Athen positioned himself, put Justin where he needed to be...and there you have it." She laughed. "Though, this is nothing..."

Kane's eyes narrowed in anger, insulted by just the sight of it, he was disgusted. "Okay...so you record audio and take photo, why not video?"

"Because my fancy phone broke and I had to use a cheapo phone, at least I got some evidence." Asia shrugged and looked up. "So, where are we in this story of affairs?" She looked at Merit. "Hope Siera can fuck you straight? Why? Because Emry broke your heart? Good luck to her, better lube up that blow up doll extra good."

Merit frowned. "Shes not a fucking blow up doll."

Asia laughed. "Oh, she is...and if not to you? You'll wish she was." She turned around. "And I did this for you, Athen..." Her eyes shifted to Emry. "You should really make Athen a happy man.."

She stepped closer. "Why not? Trillian was a thrill right? And what more drama than to steal one more boyfriend..." She walked around him and leaned close to his ear. "Your own sisters, of all people, I could use a cold heart like you by my side." She laughed and headed off and out.

"You'll fucking pay for this, China!" Kane screamed, not even having a clue as to what he was going to do about it.

"Kane...it'd probably be smart...to get her name right from now on." Athen shook his head and then he rubbed Emry's shoulder. "Forget what she said."

"Why?" Emry looked down. "Maybe that's what I do...just go and hurt people, steal...I mean...I've stolen everyone I've been connected to, however the hell I've been connected to them, however the hell we defined it, if at all."

"Emry...you never stole me, you saved me..." Merit looked up.

"Man...fuck you fags...I got to stop her." Kane shook his head and disappeared around the lockers.

Emry took a deep breath and looked up at Merit. "You know what? Go fuck yourself straight, okay?!" Tears welled up in his eyes, not knowing why he was upset or angry, he was the one that broke it off with Merit, but he had planned to come back, eventually. He pulled away from Athen and stormed out of the locker room.

"Emry, wait!" Athen ran off, leaving Merit alone in the locker room just as he had been to begin with and Athen hadn't had another thought of Merit. He just wanted to catch up with Emry.

He ran out of the locker room and it was at that point that he collapsed to the floor, forgetting not to push himself. He began to jerk and convulse on the floor as a seizure came over him.

"Emry!" Athen fell down beside him and he gently grabbed hold of him and rolled him over onto his side and quickly dug into his bag and pulled out a syringe and stuck it into his arm, injecting him with the Valium. He threw the needle into the bag and leaned closer, holding him a little closer. "It's okay..."

Emry lightly cried out when he was injected and moments went by, the jerks and convulsions began to slow, becoming further apart until he relaxed in Athen's arms altogether. His eyes closed and he weakly clung to his arms.

"You're okay..." Athen whispered and he leaned down and kissed the top of his head. "You're fine..."

"What happened?!" Merit rushed out of the locker room.

Athen looked up at him. "Just go...I got this."

He frowned and then he looked down at Emry with a lingering expression, wanting to go to him, take him into his arms, hold him, love him. He shook his head and turned around and angrily rushed out of the gym.

Athen watched Merit take off and then he looked down. "Are you with me?"

Emry slowly nodded. "I'm here..." He slowly opened his eyes and he rolled back in Athen's lap and he looked up at him. "Maybe you're not so bad..."

"I'm not...and if I have to keep proving that...I will." He whispered and pulled him close and hugged him, slowly rocking him back and forth.

Emry clung to his shirt and his eyes closed, the only thing he could think about was how much he wanted to stay with Athen, the way that they were, he knew it was a bad thing, but right now it felt so good. So much had just went crazy and exploded, this was the one thing that felt stable in the moment.

Maybe his feelings were simply the fleeting moments and nothing more, if that were the case, he was willing to let it be and let them happen and go through them and enjoy the ride and he had a feeling life would figure things out for him.

As it seemed to be, now his only question was, Athen or Liam? Merit was no longer an option, not for now, maybe not ever. Maybe it was the moment, but he felt so much closer to Athen, thoughts of Liam were little and vague.

Dolph opened the door to his apartment and his eyebrows lifted, seeing Miki, Jesse, and Justin standing there. "Uh...hi." He looked between the three. "What...are you guys doing here?"

"Well! We're going on a double date and...Justin has no one! So you have to go." Miki smiled.

Dolph's eyebrows lifted and he looked at Justin, who returned with an apologetic hint of a smile. "Okay...Justin and I were friends and then...it faded away because uh...he joined your guild...Asia's Terror Troop."

"Oh my god! He speaks world of warcraft!" Miki laughed "Seriously? Our guild?"

"It's a joke." Jesse said, though a smile appeared. "Asia's Terror Troop, I actually think she'd like that."

Justin slowly nodded. "She would."

"Uh...tell her to brand it on her car then." Dolph's eyebrows lifted.

Miki laughed and then took a deep breath. "Seriously...come out with us, Justin needs a date and...the carnival is in town and...come on, it'll be fun. Who doesn't love rides and being cheated by game masters?" She grinned. "Game masters, see...I can speak world of warcraft too."

"And what you said is freakishly true." Jesse grinned. "They cheat everyone..."

"That's why you don't play the games, you ride the rides and then..." Justin trailed off.

Miki turned around and grabbed Justin by the shirt. "Then you come back to Dolph's place and you show him that you know how to ride..."

"Miki!" Jesse's eyes widened. "That is so dirty! Wash your hair, Apple head. I think a worms coming out!"

"Guys...I appreciate the gesture...but you're talking to a super depressed guy and..." Dolph started.

Justin looked down and Miki's eyes widened and she let go of his shirt. Justin then stepped around her and moved closer to Dolph. "Look...I get it, you were really close to Emry and now...he's ditched you."

Dolph looked up at Justin, tears staining his face. "It's not just that I care about him, I feel so alone, I never thought...I didn't think..."

Justin stepped forward and wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close. "It's okay..." He whispered. "Look, I shouldn't of ditched you.." He pulled back. "Everyone leaves you, first I did it...and then he did it...and I didn't realize how you must feel until this very moment."

He stared back at Justin. "I feel like nothing..."

Miki looked back and forth between them. "Okay! Uh...so we'll have single date night...but if you feel better...we'll be at the carnival! Dolph...you know you can hang out with us any time. You always could have..." She nodded and grabbed Jesse's hand and pulled him away.

He watched Miki and Jesse walk off and shook his head. "I've never been good with people."

Justin closed the door and he reached out and took Dolph's hand and headed down the hall and into his bedroom. "Hasn't changed any...a little more grown up."

"Yeah...it has to grow up with me." He closed the door and looked at Justin and then he sat on the edge of his bed and he looked around. "Mostly I just sit here and wonder how much time does it have to take before I can be ready to..."

"Don't finish that." Justin pulled the computer chair over and he sat down. "Look..I'm not so popular either, I kind of feel like the neglected one, even if I am part of the group. Thing is...we don't have to be, and you know what else? We could be really funny by being the successful gay couple that comes out down the main hall of the school."

He looked up at Justin. "I never thought of you that way, I only ever saw Emry...like that."

"But you could, right?" He asked.

He nodded and looked down. "Yeah, maybe...I guess we would have to get to know each other again." He paused. "I don't know...depression fills my life too bad."

"So that's it? Depression is your life, that is all you are and...you're just going to rot here?" Justin questioned.

"That's what it looks like." Dolph shifted on the bed and slouched against the headboard and he crossed his arms over his stomach.

"No..." Justin shook his head and moved from the computer chair, crawling over Dolph as he moved closer. "What you need...is to feel alive again."

He looked up at Justin, there was obvious surprise in his eyes and then they fell shut as Justin eased closer and their lips met in a gentle but tender kiss. His arm shifted and he brought a hand up, curling fingers around the back of Justin's neck, easing forward to deepen the kiss. He then shifted and guided Justin back on the bed as he climbed over him, not breaking the kiss for a second.

Justin's hands disappeared beneath his shirt and then ran up his back, his wrists catching the back of Dolph's shirt, tugging it upward and then the kiss was broken. His eyes opened and he looked up at him. "Are you sure?"

He opened his eyes and he stared down at Justin. "Don't ask...or I might not follow through." He mumbled and reached down, pulling Justin's shirt up and then he ducked his head down and out of the collar of his shirt, pulling his arms out and then he took his shirt from Justin and tossed it aside.

He watched Dolph and then leaned up and yanked his own shirt off and then he quickly wrapped his arms around his neck again, pulling him back down in a deep kiss, one hand moved down and he unfastened his jeans and tugged down the zipper, feeling Dolph's hand as he did the same. Dolph then grabbed Justin's hand and pushed it up and then down against the pillow, kissing him deeply.

A breath was drawn in when Dolph broke the kiss and he moved down and his fingers dipped into the waist band of Justin's jeans and his boxer briefs, tugging them down and tossing them aside, staring at him, a smile slowly appeared. "This is new."

"Never saw this side of me, right?" Justin grinned and he brought a foot up and lightly dragged it over Dolph's stomach and then he lightly shoved him back and sat up, leaning up to kiss him again and then moved down, kissing his chest, pushing him back towards the foot of the bed and then he worked on pulling his jeans off.

As soon as Justin had tossed his jeans to the side, he grabbed him and roughly flipped him over, rolling with him, his smile remained, they were tossing on the bed in an almost playful way. He leaned down and started kissing his neck as he pressed down, a sigh of pleasure escaped his lips as their bodies pressed firmly together, both of them aroused.

If Justin's aim was to make him feel alive, he already felt alive. The real question that needed to be asked, would he remain that way? Or would he be devastated by the blow of another emotional death as soon as he came down from the sexual high?

Emry leaned against the driver side of Athen's car, lightly nibbling on the tips of his nails, listening to the crowd down at the football field. A deep breath was drawn in, wishing Athen was there already, wanting to get out of there. He looked around and then his eyes shifted towards the ground only for his attention to be drawn by the sound of an approaching car.

And that was when Kane's car pulled up with the T-tops open and it slowly came to a stop behind Athen's car. However it was not Kane behind the wheel, instead it was a slightly older guy, likely in his early twenties at best and he definitely shared his brothers masculine genes.

"Uh...hi." Emry looked around. "I don't see a parking space...sorry."

The guy grinned and then he shifted the car into park. "Then I'll sit here, why not?" He leaned back. "I won't be here long...I just came here to pick up my brother, unless of course a better plan comes up...then I'm not really opposed to ditching him."

He laughed and leaned forward, crossing his arms over the steering wheel. "I'd actually love an excuse to do just that." He tilted his head to the side. "Call this a risk...as it's simply a guess that I am taking from second hand knowledge. You're Emry, aren't you?"

Emry had looked back towards the field until he heard his name and his head twisted around to look over at the man and his eyebrows lifted. "How would you know that?"

"My brother...Kane...well, he and our dad make it a habit of using you for dinner entertainment." He waved his finger at Emry. "The blonde fag who's so gay he can't even break puberty, they say." He paused, his eyes looking Emry down and then up. "Although, I wouldn't consider that bad, so long as sex works for you. Names Dominik."

Emry pushed away from Athen's vehicle and he walked around to the drivers side of the gray 2014 Lamborghini Aventador and he leaned down and looked in at Dominik. "Well, here's a secret...I'm a virgin."

A grin creeped across Dominik's face. "Wow...well..." He looked ahead. "That makes you all the more amazing." He looked at Emry. "Again, though...I guess that means you don't know if sex works for you."

Emry grinned and leaned closer. "Well...I've worshipped someone before and that made me..." His eyes shifted to the side. "I can say...I know sex works for me."

"And by worshipped?" He asked, curious and confused.

"Well, if I worshipped you...What part of you would you want me to pay attention to?"

Dominik's head slightly tilted to the side as he slowly blinked. "Obvious answer." He let out a sigh.

"This is so funny...Kane's brother, into guys. I bet you're in the closet, you have to be." He lifted a single foot and tapped the tip of his shoe against the ground.

"Of course." Dominik looked down. "I hate to drop my cool exterior, one thing me and Kane have in common, slightly...I don't take myself as a jerk, but yeah...it's hard to live in a house with two really big assholes, but you can bet Kane and our dad get along just swell." His head tilted from one side to the other in a sway of a nod with that last word.

"Why aren't you in college?" Emry asked.

"Grades weren't enough to pull it off and our dad doesn't care about that, he wanted me to get in by way of sports, he was so cocky confident I'd get some football scholarship, then he was disappointed as hell when I didn't even join the team. I thought I'd never hear the end of it, but then...eventually he put all his hopes into Kane and...there you go."

"So cocky confident." He smiled at Dominik. "I like that, should be a song lyric." His grin grew bigger. "I have to remember that, I do a little bit of singing and...I've never actually done a fast song before, but I like that."

"Give me your phone." Dominik stuck his hand out and he waited until Emry handed it over and then he put himself in the contacts and handed it back.

Emry took his phone back after the moment it took for Dominik to add himself. "Cocky Confident?" He looked up, chuckling.

"That way you don't forget, make your song and change my name to normal." He slightly smiled.

"Thanks." Emry said, however his gaze slightly shifted and he looked through the windshield to see Kane round the car next to Athen's and head towards them. "Not good."

He frowned and looked over at his brother and then he suddenly shifted around and reached out, grabbing the back of Emry's head and he yanked him forward and suddenly kissed him, he wasn't sure why. He just knew that he had felt trapped for so long, he wanted to be free, despite whatever hell that might come with it, and what better way than to simply get caught?

Kane walked around the car and he dropped his duffel bag and stood there with a look of shock on his face.

Emry was equally as shocked, he knew Kane was going to have a fit. Why would Dominik do such a thing? He should know even better than Emry how Kane would react! However he found that Dominik was quite dominant in the grip he had on him, only letting him go at the sound of the duffel bag drop. He pulled back and took a single step away, his eyes shifted up and over to Kane.

That was when Dominik opened the door to the car and black leather biker boots hit the pavement of the parking lot and he climbed out, if a fight started, one probably couldn't predict who would win, they were a lot alike physically, though Dominik might have been just a little more built.

Kane didn't seem at all afraid though, the brothers had confidence just dripping down their skin and washing over the aura's that washed over them. He didn't seem the least bit bothered, but what was obvious is that Kane took Dominik's actions as a challenge by the way he took those few steps forward and began to shrug out of his letterman's jacket.

"Going to try and beat me down?" Dominik asked, a grin slowly appeared. "Dad might be rather disappointed that you let him miss out on the chance." His eyes narrowed.

"Oh no...he'll get his turn when you come dragging your bloody fag ass come." Kane scoffed. "How could you be so stupid? To see me coming and to kiss him? Like you wanted me to see? Was that your big step out of your disgusting closet where you and all your faggotry should stay?"

Emry made a face and then moved to step in between them. "Okay, woah..." He looked at Kane. "First of all...faggotry shouldn't even be uttered in two thousand and fourteen, it sounds medieval." He looked at Dominik. "And I don't know you, but I think I can understand how much you might want to be free, but you're asking for trouble.

Another laugh was heard and Athen stepped upon the scene. "Faggotry..." He looked at Kane and then he nodded. "Emry's right...does kind of sound medieval...which makes me want to laugh."

Kane looked at Emry. "You need to stay out of this..." Then his head turned towards Athen. "Yeah? Well, at least I can make up a medieval word. Why don't you try it?"

"What would be the point?" Athen crossed his arms and brought a hand up to his chin in a thoughtful manner. "Though chivalry is dead when a man can't take a woman to a bed and toss nice rose petals on it, trade that in for dirty locker rooms and the chance of getting caught."

Kane dropped his arm from where he pointed at Emry and he stared at Athen. "Obvious...you should hold that over my head. You're really pathetic if you have to rely on Asia to fight your battles for you."

"My battles?" Athen shook his head and he looked at Dominik. "Think this is his battle, though I am willing to throw on my gear and join his army. I got ammunition, are you locked and loaded?"

Kane stepped towards Athen. "Asia was sneaky...but now that I know what you're up to with little bro...be careful, Athena...before I do decide to grab some ammunition, then maybe I'll show it off to Lana."

Emry frowned as he heard Kane's threat and he crossed one arm over his stomach, the other elbow came to arms top and his forehead fell into that lifted hand.

Dominik looked at Athen and then over at Emry and his teeth grinded together. "Kane!" He called out. "If you could drop your attention deficit for a minute, maybe you can remember that this was between us, they are not a part of this."

Kane turned around and laughed. "Really? You made Emry a part of this when you kissed him. You see...maybe I decide he stays a part of this because you utilized him as your big come out strategy." He looked at Emry. "You catch that, right? He used you for shock value."

Emry frowned, however his attention was stolen by the sight of Talia and Merit as they strolled down the parking lane and onto the scene.

"I don't understand why Siera wouldn't cheerlead. She said to be here tonight, said she wanted my support and then...she just didn't show up."

"Beats the hell out of me.." Talia slowly stopped and looked at the group of guys that had formed and her eyes shifted towards Kane. "What's going on here?"

Merit looked up and his eyes shifted around to each person with a puzzled expression.

"Oh, nothing...I just found out my bro....likes other bro's...and he so proudly came out to me, as I walked up, by snatching Emry to the car and he kissed him." Kane grinned as if he was a crazy person, though his sarcasm was very dramatic. "How sweet of him, right?"

Talia's eyes narrowed. "And now you're being a jackass about it because you're a fucking bully...I don't even know why I fucking date you! Why the fuck do I date you?!"

Merit's eyes narrowed on Dominik. "You used Emry?"

Dominik looked over at Merit. "I don't owe you a fucking explanation, but because Emry should know, I am sincerely attracted to him, I would have liked to kiss him and I did like it, the timing was just very convenient for other purposes."

Kane stared at Talia and then he turned towards Dominik. "That is sick...I might have to skip dinner now."

Emry took a deep breath. "Merit...you have no right being concerned about my life anymore." He turned around to look at him. "Go be concerned about Siera." He shook his head. "Tonight was supposed to be a great night for me and now it's ruined."

Athen stepped forward and leaned close to Emry's ear. "Still could be, if we take off now." He whispered, not wanting to be out and open, because surprisingly, he felt like he could trust Kane with their secret more than Talia, but then they did have Asia's blackmail on Kane to keep him in check.

Merit simply nodded and he was going to say more until he noticed Athen approach Emry and he simply crossed his arms and looked towards the ground, it felt like more time had passed than it actually had, it felt like his time with Emry had been like years ago, yet a bitter feeling remained, and with that a sort of sadness yet a numbness.

"You know what...you're supposed to be my boyfriend, give me a fucking ride, that's what boyfriends do." Talia said.

Kane stared at her. "Good idea." He turned towards Dominik. "My keys? You can fucking walk for all I care."

Dominik threw the keys to Kane's feet. "Gladly." He turned around and headed away from the group.

"We're going." Athen lightly rubbed Emry's shoulders and he guided him off and away towards his car so that they could leave.

It was at that point that Merit looked up. "Yeah, I uh...should probably take his advice...check on Siera." He watched Kane fetch his keys and watched him head to the car with Talia before turning around and walking off himself.

Just as quickly as the group formed, the drama played out and everyone disbanded to their own territories with their own plans, and if they didn't have plans, they were sure to come up with some. Either way, the situation in the parking lot came to a close.

Emry walked down the hall and headed past the door and was on his way to the kitchen when he suddenly heard a sound, as if something had collapsed on the steps outside. He gasped in a breath and turned around and walked towards the door, it was at that moment that he grasped the door knob and hesitated on opening it, at least until he heard a knock, odd thing is that the knock was towards the bottom of the door.

Once Emry opened the door, Dominik managed to push himself up and onto his hands and feet, gasping and coughing, his face bloodied and beaten, his shirt dirty and covered in blood, hell he looked like a mess, as if he not only took a beaten, but as if he had been dragged through the ten levels of hell.

"Oh my god..." Emry took a step forward and grabbed Dominik's arm and he went and helped him up. "Okay...I don't think I should ask what happened...however..." He stared at Dominik. "This...this...you're a mess...I just...I have to ask..."

Dominik looked up at Emry, though he was too strong to let him see him cry despite the fact that he had shed his tears. "I didn't just get beat up, that's how it started, first in the house, then they dragged me to the backyard, got beat some more, then our dad wanted to tie me to the back of the truck. Even Kane looked slightly freaked out..."

Emry stared at him as this insane story was told to him.

"So, they tied me to the back and he made Kane drive and all through the field, the dirt..." He looked down. "The shit..." He paused. "Kind of what is in a field of cows...I don't even know why I came...I can't come into your house like this."

"Man..." Emry looked up at him. "Okay..uh...take your shoes off and just toss them and...hold your jeans up and we can get you to the laundry room."

He looked down and leaned forward only to stumble and fall against Emry who managed to catch him and then he tumbled down and fell on his ass just inside the door and cringed in pain. "Damn it...now I made you a mess..."

Emry let him sit and he looked down at his white tee shirt and grimaced. "Uh...it's not a big deal." He watched Dominik take off his shoes and toss them to the ground outside. "Lets just get you back up." He stepped forward and leaned down, tugging on him.

Dominik grabbed onto the door frame, mostly pulling himself up, Emry offered little help in the strength department. He stepped inside, one arm remained thrown over Emry's shoulders as he was guided down the hall.

"Here..." Emry slid the doors open to reveal a washer and a dryer. He paused and then pulled his own shirt off and dropped it in and then he looked down. "It's not your fault." He said, slipping those white briefs off and he tossed them in as well.

Dominik glanced at Emry as he tossed his own clothes and even in the darkness, he could see that there was a sight worth seeing. "I'm sorry..." He turned his head away. "I'm not looking."

He looked at Dominik. "Don't worry...I'm probably going to have to help you anyway...after being dragged by a truck through a field..." He grabbed Dominik by the shoulder and pulled him around. "Off with the jeans." He said, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and very carefully peeled it up and then off and down his arms. He made a face and dropped it in the wash.

Once he was free from his shirt, his arms lowered and he leaned down and unfastened his jeans and they fell to his ankles, followed by his black boxer shorts soon after, stepping out of them. He then went to pick them up only to feel a hand against his chest.

"No." Emry stopped him. "You could have a broken rib. Really...you should go to an ER or something." He leaned down and grabbed the jeans and underwear and tossed them in the wash, he followed that by pouring a ton of washing detergent in and set it on super load and closed the lid, starting the machine. He closed the doors and waved his hand.

He waited until Emry finished setting the wash and obediently followed when the wave of the hand called for him and he moved down the hall and into the bathroom, closing the door. "Uh..is anyone home?"

"My mom...and she won't care and...my dad might otherwise kick your ass...but I wouldn't let them, they are both asleep though." Emry turned around. "Lana caught Athen after the game, so we didn't get to be together and I didn't feel like pretending to be the groupie."

"Oh..." Dominik nodded, though now that the lights were on, he was almost in a daze as he stared at Emry and all he could think about for a moment was how tempting it was to want to touch him, sexually of course, but even not sexually, his skin looked so soft and smooth, it left him curious and at the same time, he knew he was getting aroused.

"Wow..." Emry's eyes ran over Dominik's torso, seeing the cuts and the bruises and then he looked up to his face which was equally beaten nearly as bad. "They did a number on you." His eyebrows lifted. "Makes Asia's gold knuckles seem like they should feel good."

He looked up at Emry and fixated on his eyes again. "I'm sorry?" He closed his eyes and shook his head briefly. "I mean, I'm really sorry..." He sighed and looked at him. "How old are you? I'm starting to think I should really be feeling like a creep, especially now."

He stared at Dominik and at first seemed at a loss for words, his eyes shifted down and he saw that his cock had risen and become hard as could be. "Oh..." He looked up. "Well, uh..." He shifted his weight to his other foot. "Fourteen..." He ran his hand over his head. "But I'll be fifteen real soon, just this summer."

"Super jail bait." Dominik turned away. "I would feel a little less bad if you were sixteen or something." He brought a hand to his forehead. "It's just...you're so beautiful...Do you just uh...groom real well?"

"Don't feel guilty." Emry walked around to stand in front of him. "I like older guys...it's okay, screw what anyone else thinks. Who made the rules anyway?" He paused. "Well...the cops and the government and...tons of people..." He shook his head. "But who made the rule that there should be rules? And are they even here to enforce it? No. And do we have to share their opinion? No...and that's all a rule is, an opinion until it's made a rule and then it's a forced opinion."

Dominik brought his hand down and he looked at Emry and managed a grin. "Very round-about way to justify things."

"Well, it's true." He paused. "And to answer your question, I've actually never told anyone but...the truth is that...it's believed I never developed proper testosterone levels and...as luck would have it, what bit I do have...goes to all the right places, giving me the ability to be...sexual."

"They could have fixed it...but I wouldn't let them, it would have destroyed my singing voice, for one, my voice would have deepened and...basically everything that wasn't affected would have been affected." He shrugged. "So I'm considered a late bloomer, I guess, I mean...I could develop things later, it's a possibility, we don't know. I just decided to leave it up to chance." Emry explained further.

Dominik smiled and reached up and gently grasped his chin. "Well, I would hope that never happened, you're perfect, funny how a health defect could do that."

Emry slowly nodded. "Yeah...well health kind of owes me, since it did give me narcolepsy and epilepsy." He took a deep breath. "So...a bath would probably be easier, but you do not want to soak in it, so...a shower will have to do." He walked around him and started the shower, working to get the temperature right.

Dominik turned around to watch him and his thoughts drifted back to how beautiful he was and just learning this new information, it made Emry special to him, although he wasn't sure in what kind of way.

He certainly felt more protective now, he felt as if he were with an eternal child, at the same time, he knew Emry was mature enough to know what he was doing and it made him tempted to fall into the understanding of why breaking the law could be at least socially justified, at least if he did, maybe he could have this uniquely perfect boy and not have to feel guilty about it, Emry did make it sound so perfectly okay, so right, and again, so justified.

@Copyright 2015 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

If that attack on Dom doesn't deserve felony assault charges with a hate crime enhancement, I don't know what would. Then a civil suit to top it off. Dragging him behind a truck? Geez.

Link to comment
On 04/07/2015 08:03 PM, drpaladin said:
If that attack on Dom doesn't deserve felony assault charges with a hate crime enhancement, I don't know what would. Then a civil suit to top it off. Dragging him behind a truck? Geez.
Lmao the haters gonna hate! That's the way it has to be. Though to be honest, I doubt Kane would of done it if their dad weren't there. Parental peer pressure, what I like to call it.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..