Jump to content
    x Trevor x
  • Author
  • 7,237 Words
  • 1,392 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

See Me - 20. Chapter 20: Apocalyptic Explosion

The door to Principal Morris' office opened and Christian stepped inside and he shut the door, uncomfortably leaning back against it. The idea that he was coming forward and in the room with a possible murderer, it wasn't very comforting. He looked over at Trace and remained silent for the time being.

Tyler heard the door open and he twisted in his seat and looked over at Christian and his eyes squinted in his direction.

"Is this the guy you saw, Christian?" He asked the young college intern and waited for an answer from him.

Christian appeared thoughtful and he looked at Tyler as he reflected on that night. "Have him remove the beanie." He said in a low tone.

"Take it off." Trace said in a stern tone.

"This is ridiculous." Tyler pulled his black beanie cap off and left behind a mess of shaggy blonde hair, running his hand through it, trying to half way fix it from where the cap messed it up.

Christian stared at him and he closed his eyes for a moment and then he took a deep breath and his eyes opened. "That's him...they were...off in the barn and...I was kind of walking by myself, I was buzzing pretty good...but I wasn't having the greatest time and I heard them. She was screaming, for a short period and then it turned into grunts..."

"Like he gagged her?" Trace asked.

"He could of...the nature of it, I guess I figured they were just having sex, the whole pleasure and pain ordeal. I didn't even really get a good look at her, she was blonde...long blonde hair. Mostly I just saw him on top of her, and his shaggy blonde hair." Christian explained.

"Where did you go after that?" Trace asked

Christian suddenly tensed up. "In this kind of situation, talking to you, Detective, I was always raised to tell the whole truth. I...am kind of embarrassed to go further."

"I need you to, and don't worry, nothing you say will leave this room and if it has to, we can talk about it." Trace reassured him.

Christian shut his eyes tight. "I wanted to watch." He brought himself to look at Tyler. "Not a bad looking kid and...I kind of wanted to just...watch him. I guess it's a good thing I didn't, I really wouldn't of liked what it turned into. I told myself that my thoughts were crazy creepy and took off back to the..." He shook his head. "I didn't go back to the house, I left the party, I drove drunk."

Trace shook his head. "Not worried about that." He eased back. "And don't worry, something like that doesn't need to be brought up."

"Are you serious?!" Tyler raised his voice. "He's lying!"

Trace started to laugh. "Come on, man...go down with some dignity. You were the last one with the gun and you just lost it? That's so weak."

Tyler let out a breath and he stared at Trace. "I'm not saying anything to you. Break your leg so you can kick yourself in the nuts."

Christian looked up. "Can I go?"

Trace shook his head at Tyler and then he looked at Christian. "I'll need you to come to the station for an official statement and...expect to be a witness at trial, most definitely."

"Alright." Christian nodded and turned around, slipping out the door and closing it behind him.

"Disgusting voyeuristic mother fucker...wanting to watch someone." Tyler stood up and he watched Trace as he came around the desk.

Trace pulled out his handcuffs and grabbed Tyler's arms and began to read him his rights as he cuffed his arms behind his back. Principal Morris was called back and she opened the door as Trace guided Tyler on out and through the lobby, out of the office and into a hall full of students, everyone would know what he had done eventually.

Miki and Jesse stop in their stroll in the hall and they watch as Trace pulls Tyler out in handcuffs. "Think he killed Dolph?" She asked.

"No...I have no doubt that Dani did it, might of framed him, though, or it could be police error." Jesse slightly chewed on a piece of gum in his mouth as he watched on.

"Guys." Emry walks up with Sailor still tagging along, attached to him like a professional guard, ready to keep him safe.

"Oh, hey...Emry! Perfect time!" Jesse said as he turned around. "Look, me and Mait..." He paused. "Maiten...got together, since he's pretty stuck on a photography piece and I've tried year after year to have something to throw out at the talent show, we decided to collaborate and..."

Emry's eyebrows lifted. "And?"

"Well, we came up with a performance, it will be you and Maiten and...well, I know everything is screwed up right now with everything....but this has been put off forever. So, when you have free time, do you really think you could meet with us?" Jesse asked with a pleading expression.

"Fine." Emry nodded.

"Wait.." Sailor spoke up. "Emry could you even do anything like that?"

"I know my limitations and...sometimes I push them and I dare to dance the lines of the boundaries." He turned to look at Sailor. "If I didn't...I would be a very unhappy person, which I was for a very long time, plus I've been put on more medications since then."

"I just...wouldn't want you to do something like that and...something go wrong in front of everyone..." Sailor frowned.

"Hey, guy..." Jesse snapped his fingers.

He looked away from Emry and his eyes widened at Jesse. "Snap your fingers again.." He said, clearly disliking the way Jesse was interacting with him.

"Sorry..." Jesse's eyes slightly widened. "It's just that, I wouldn't make up anything that pushes the limits too far, I am also very well aware."

He patted himself on the chest. "Emry has to be comfortable with it before anything else and above anything else, and besides, that is what practices are for, any incident there, it doesn't happen."

Sailor slowly nodded. "Good."

Emry grinned. "Thanks for being my step in body guard..." He briefly looked down in a saddened expression. "Dolph used to be like that." He shook his head. "Anyway, yeah...I'll set something up with you guys." He nodded to Jesse.

"Awesome." Jesse smiled and wrapped an arm around Miki and he kissed her and took off down the hall.

"Damn!" Miki shook her head. "That guy can be hyperactive..."

Emry turned towards Miki. "Glad to finally have you alone, I need a big favor and I don't think he would ever suspect you."

"Woo...me." Miki grinned. "Important feeling coming on."

"I have Dani's duffel bag, I stole sixty thousand dollars out of it and opened a bank account and stored the money there, that has to be top freakin' secret. Thing is...there isn't a safety deposit box big enough for his duffel bag, can you hide it at your house?"

Miki's eyes widened. "Woah...and Asia has sixty thousand, you guys can put your money together..." She grinned. "Wait, why not just hide it at your place? He practically lives with Asia."

"My dad is digging around looking for something and..." Emry shook his head. "That is a whole different complicated drama and it's all Lana's fault and shes a bitch of a sister. Can you please just take the bag?" He smiled.

Miki's eyes widened. "Sure...if you give me the dirt on your bad naughty sister later."

"Bad, maybe...but definitely naughty." Emry rolled his eyes. "Okay, meet us in the parking lot, we'll wait by Sailor's car and give you the bag."

"Done deal." Miki grinned and walked by them and headed off in the same direction Jesse took off in. Hunting him? No, likely heading to class like the others were, as the hall was beginning to thin out and clear.

"What exactly are we doing?" Sailor suddenly asked. "I'm not enrolled here."

Emry turned around and he looked at him. "Uh...go do things and be back by three." He smiled.

"Then I can't protect you." He stepped closer and he shrugged. "I don't know what to say, I just remember seeing you collapse and I went to you and..." He looked up. "I never had anyone to care for myself and...I was always jealous of Jasper and Dani for what they had, or seemed to have, on the outside."

"Being the third wheel can be rough, must of been rough." Emry said.

"You sing..." Sailor said. "This is actually a huge coincidence but...someone filmed you in an auditorium singing this song, this really...beautiful song and they put it on YouTube and I saw it. I recognized you immediately, I just didn't let on, I thought it might freak you out."

Emry slowly nodded. "That...was probably Jesse, stalking me, at least until we actually started talking."

Sailor grinned. "My point is...with Dani going psycho insane, we could use a third singer and...I know I barely know you...but I want to know you. Maybe this time...Jasper can be the jealous one."

Emry smiled and he looked down. "That's really nice, honestly...I've been confused about people and.." He looked up. "Dolph was with someone and...he was going to break up with him for me, but the circumstances weren't exactly ideal and now...he's gone."

"I don't want to push, I don't intend to or mean to, I just want to be near you and...maybe in your own time..." He stared at Emry and shrugged. "A dreamer can dream, right?"

He looked at Sailor. "I just feel like I've hopped from one person to the next and if they all hadn't been on such a down low...I'd probably be labeled a slut and really I was just...exploring and wanting to be wanted and once I was...it was a little addicting."

"I won't insult your intelligence and tell you that what you think is wrong, just that I hope you don't think of yourself like that." He said.

"I don't." Emry shook his head. "At least not yet, but if I keep doing it, then you blur the line between sexual exploration and the want to be wanted and accepted, you blur that line with just plain out wanting to fuck every guy that looks at you."

He shook his head. "Then you become a slut." He shrugged. "I think I've skated too close to that line, I can't have planned to be with Dolph and then just change it up because he died and I need another guy."

"So, then you wait and you do what you feel is right." Sailor stepped closer and he brought his hands up to Emry's shoulders. "It's that simple."

"Well, I don't feel it's right...but I feel that I want to." He shook his head. "Maybe it's our genes. My dad decides to have an affair while my mom is in rehab, he doesn't love her...but he stays with her, my sister drugs a guy to sleep with her, and on top of all of that, my half brother is Dani. Maybe we're just screwed up."

"No one can know that." Sailor shook his head. "Point is...you don't feel it's right, on the other hand, you still want to, but then you know all that comes with doing it, you set all those rules by yourself for yourself. So just wait it out until it seems...real and not slut like and...then you go." He lightly chuckled. "Simple."

Emry grinned. "Yeah...well, how about you take me for a simple burger? You can still stick to me like glue if you want."

"Both of which, I can do." He grinned and wrapped an arm around Emry's shoulders. He pulled him close and headed off down the, now empty, hall and took a turn to the left and headed towards the main entrance to head out to the parking lot, keeping in mind they had to be back by three in order to meet Miki.

The door to Emry's trailer opened and he stepped inside and then he turned towards Sailor and a grin appeared. "Come on...we're going to the King's room." He laughed and grabbed his hand and lead him through the kitchen towards his parents bedroom.

"How do you know someone won't come home?" Sailor asked as he followed him into the bedroom.

"Because...Brett is working, dutiful school counselor that he is...and ever since uh..." He shook his head. "My dad doesn't work night shifts anymore, so he pulls day time and if it's first shift, which it was, he won't be home till around seven or eight." Emry pulled his shoes off and fell back to sit on the edge of the bed.

He stared at Emry and slowly walked towards the bed. "Are you sure? Because...I'm trying to be the nice guy...but once I start...I'm not stopping."

He leaned forward and shifted up onto his knees, coming nearly eye level with Sailor, his fingers then dipped into the middle of his short sleeved white button up and with a single and quick tug, all the buttons came undone, some possibly even ripping off. He then slowly pulled the shirt down his arms and let it fall to the floor as he eased down onto the bed, sitting with his legs tucked under him.

Sailor stared at Emry as he ripped his shirt off, leaving his chest bare and an excited grin slowly appeared. "Tell me...do you plan your moves? Think them up and carry them out, or does it just come natural?"

"I'd choreograph dance." Emry leaned back, one leg shifting and he caught his jeans between his toes and gave another quick tug, the button giving way with a light snap. "I don't choreograph sex." A side grin appeared and then he worked Sailor's zipper down with his toes.

He grabbed Emry by the ankle and suddenly yanked him forward and down towards the edge of the bed. "That's good...because this is very fun, though...you seem to have a head start, not really fair." He leaned forward and grabbed Emry's jeans and dipped his fingers within the briefs beneath and gave a rough yank, snapping the button and the zipper slid down as he stepped back, pulling those jeans and the underwear down Emry's legs.

The jeans were left to fall, but Sailor held on to the briefs as he looked over his lower body. "Wow..." He looked up at Emry. "So...your sex drive is practically manic yet everything else is..."

"Non existent, almost." He grinned. "It's rare...but my body doesn't produce enough testosterone and I guess being that humans are supposed to procreate...naturally my body sends all of what it has into my sex drive, and ignores everything else."

Sailor stared at Emry with a fascinated expression. "So, that is how you have such a light voice..." He looked down and his free hand lightly gripped Emry's thigh, fingers curling beneath and running up. "Well, you are a rarity...anyone who didn't want to keep you would be stupid."

Emry stared at him. "Keep me?" His eyes narrowed and he sat up and grabbed Sailor by the arms and then suddenly yanked forward and rolled to the side, just as he stumbled forward and fell onto the bed. It was at that point that he moved to straddle his lower waist. "Good way to make me feel objectified."

Sailor suddenly looked up and he started to get up until he was shoved back down onto the bed by Emry jumping on top of his back. "What?" He wasn't sure if they were still playing or not. "Emry...I didn't mean it like..."

Emry pulled his shirt off and then he leaned forward, allowing his body and his retained baby soft skin mesh with Sailor's, chest to back. "What?" He ran a hand over the top of his head.

Sailor shuddered at the feeling. "Emry...when I said that, I meant all of you...this...finding out this, it was just the final part of many parts."

He grinned at Sailor. "Now I can relish in the flattery." He quietly chuckled and sat up, running his hands down his back. "You know...once I was told by a guy to worship him? I'll admit, I enjoyed it, although it was very specific, the idea of a whole person being worshipped, that's an idea."

The grin slowly returned to Sailor's face once he was sure they were back in play mode. Though he wasn't quite sure how he would maneuver his way out of this position and that was when an idea came to mind. He pressed his palms into the mattress and in one quick motion, he thrusted himself up and quickly began to drop, twisting his torso at the waist and then his legs to follow as his hands gripped Emry's hips just as he was coming down from the light bounce and he caught him.

Emry gasped as he was lifted up and then when Sailor dropped, he was left to fall from where he was lifted and then he felt strong and firm hands grip onto him to break the drop. A breath of air was let out and he leaned down and heatedly kissed him, becoming aroused as his movements caused him to rub against Sailor's stomach. His hips began to roll and grind against him in reaction as he became hard and trapped between their stomach's, seeking pleasure.

Feeling Emry's soft skin, and soon, his hard cock as it pressed between their stomach's and went along with the roll of his hips, that of which, he could feel within the light grip of his hands. It was enough to drive him hard. He kissed Emry and his tongue moved out, teasingly pressing at his lips until he felt hands on his chest shove him flat onto the bed when the kiss was broken.

"What was that for?" He asked.

Emry sat up and he grinned. "Because...just because."

Sailor's eyes gazed up and then drifted down over Emry. "Do you want me to tell you things?" He asked, his hands running down Emry's hips and over the curves where the small of his back ended, then down across his thighs and up again.

"Only if they're true." He said, his hands running up and then down Sailor's chest, getting ready to advance to the next level.

"I could worship you, very much. Imagine a day where I rubbed oil all over that perfect body of yours. Think about the fact that your skin is so soft it makes me shudder, I could probably get off just touching you." He grinned. "If we had our own house, I'd want you without clothes...all the time, just so you could enjoy seeing me rock solid hard, spend an entire day teasing me...and then bringing me to an apocalyptic explosion every single night."

Emry stared at him and then he grinned. "Not bad." He leaned forward and briefly kissed him and then kissed his way down his chest until he crawled down further and then his tongue shot out and flicked across his skin, over his navel and then curled up and retreated. He dug his hands into Sailor's jeans and his underwear and gave a tug, once he lifted up, he yanked them down and pulled them below his knees.

At that point Emry had to sit up with his legs tucked under him, he slightly twisted around and pulled one leg free of the jeans and underwear, then he cleared the other and let them both fall to the floor as they would. He then leaned down and eased forward again, his hot breath washing over Sailor's cock, it was big, a mouthful he knew, just the way he liked it. His tongue shot out and he licked his way from bottom to top.

His hips lowered and he relaxed as he felt the rest of his clothing, save for his socks, being pulled free and then he felt Emry's heated breath and soon a wet tongue sliding up his cock and his eyes opened and he looked down, watching as Emry wrapped his hand around the base and pulled him up. He shifted up onto his elbows, feeling his heart beat pick up in anticipation for the soft wetness of Emry's mouth.

And then it happened for him. Emry's mouth opened and his head lowered, his forehead pressed down against Sailor as he reached the base, taking him deep throat. It was then that he paused and closed his lips around Sailor. He then quickly pulled back up and then pushed back down again in quick repetitive motions.

It felt just as good as he knew it would, though he hadn't expected Emry to take all of him like that, and to do it like such a pro. His lips parted and air was drawn in as he felt his cock being pulled down into Emry's throat and then back again, the slickness of a tongue twisting and twirling around him sent chills up his body, watching Emry as he pulled up and then pushed down face deep only to pull back and twist his head this way and that.

Sailor's head fell back and he groaned as his hand moved to Emry's head and fingers curled, grasping at his short strands as his hips went into motion, opposite of Emry and every time he went deep, he groaned and pushed further and harder, and still not a single falter in Emry's ability, it was as if he were made for sex, perfect for it, made to please any and every man that he encountered, or that one man that wished to possess him, and Sailor was that man, planned to be that man.

Emry finally released Sailor and a gasp of air was taken and he moved down and his tongue rolled over his balls and then back up the length of his cock, pulling him up and stroking him a few times, his mouth started to open, but then he found fingers grasping his chin and with a light force, bringing him to look up.

"Enough." Sailor said in a stern tone, the hint of a smile on his face. "Come here...let me kiss you...and then let me take you."

Emry grinned and started to crawl up and then he laid flat against Sailor and his eyes shut as he kissed him, only to be surprised when Sailor's arm wrapped around him and he flipped over and laid Emry onto his back.

He continued to kiss him heatedly as his hips pushed forward and he forced his way between Emry's soft thighs, sliding between them so easy, as if they were like silk. He groaned into the kiss as he pressed forward and grinded himself into the tightness of Emry's cheeks and he pushed against the opening that would bring forth an event that would begin a relationship that he was determined to bring to fruition and ultimately keep safe and guarded from anyone.

Emry moaned into the kiss and his back arched, grinding and pressing against Sailor, then the kiss was broken and he sighed with pleasure. "Don't make me wait any longer...show me how much you want me." He whispered.

Sailor's eyes glimmered and sparked with such an opening. If he showed Emry how much he wanted him, it would be one rough ride as his thoughts drifted towards a certain phrases like fuck him senseless and take him till he has nothing left, fuck him for all he's worth, but then he was worth a lot to Sailor.

He wouldn't linger on his thoughts any longer. It was then that he felt himself in the right spot and with a single thrust, he drove forward, and much like Emry took him before, he was going to take him again, as he pushed forward, quick and fast, hard and deep, right down to the base.

Emry's eyes opened and a gasp escaped as he felt Sailor fill him up and he gasped several more times, feeling the urge to blow right then and there, he had been brought frighteningly close to it, then his eyes shut tight and he drew in a breath and held it off and the urge slipped away.

Sailor's eyes shut as he felt Emry surround him, warm inside and tight all around. He pulled back and then jerked forward, his hips slamming against him with a simple sound of skin smacking skin.

One hand moved into Emry's hand and he held it down against the mattress, his fingers curling between Emry's as his grip slightly tightened. His other hand gripped around the underside of his thigh as he continued to thrust, slamming deep into him, then pushing harder and grinding.

Emry's face tensed up and strained cries escaped his vocals as his whole body tensed up and his eyes opened and then shut again. His chest finally fell flat as he finally let the cry of pleasure escape him. Those hips rolled around between Sailor and the bed, forward and back they went as his legs wrapped around his thrusting hips. He squeezed Sailor's hand and his other hand pulled at a pillow and then he let it go and it fell to the floor. His head slightly shifted up and he wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling Sailor into a kiss.

Sailor's tongue shot out and forced into Emry's mouth, it was a rough kiss, firm and messy as his hips started going faster, the bed began to shake with their movements and then he paused for only a second and slammed Emry as hard as he could, pulling back, he took a deep breath and slammed him again, pushing in base deep and a loud groan escaped as he grinded firmly into him as he started to release, Emry's inner warmth and softness now enhanced by the slickness of his cum as he filled him.

It only took that first hard thrust that sent him gasping as his first stream shot out and flew up and it hit Sailor's chest and then that second practically pounded the second stream of cum out of him as it shot out and landed on his chin and ran down his jaw, and he cried out, his eyes watering up as he blew his load and it went over his chest, stronger shots hitting Sailor's abs and then as it came near the end, it went down his stomach and eventually seeped into finish.

Sailor grinned as he looked down and he leaned forward and pressed his chest against Emry's and he started thrusting again, his hips rising and falling in slow motions, feeling the slick warmth surrounding him, but what he was enjoying now was shifting forward and then back, rubbing Emry's cum between them, making a mess as he thrusted his whole body in order to do this, leaning down to lick the cum across his chin and jaw.

Emry gasped, feeling his slick hard cock as it slowly thrusted back and forth inside of him, and then he shuddered as he felt Sailor's skin rubbing against his own, the cum spreading between their bodies like an oil, but much better. He stared up at Sailor.

He brought his head up, continuing to grind and shift around inside of Emry while rubbing against him chest to chest. A grin slowly appeared. "What are you thinking?"

And it was as if Emry was on the same thought wavelength as Sailor. "I want you to be my God..."

"Then you have to be my Angel..." He responded to Emry and then he leaned down and kissed him, those hips continued their slow motions and he would do this for a while, in the hopes of driving Emry into another orgasm for them to enjoy, rest would come soon.

Natalya walked into the bosses office and she stopped as she saw Trace sitting there. After a brief pause, she shut the door and crossed her arms. "What is this about?" She asked, preferring to stand and remain where she was.

"Please...sit." He gave her a stern look, it was clearly an order.

Natalya walked over and sat down in the other free chair. Trace shook his head, closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead as this went on.

"First of all...props for actually making a proper arrest." Joe looked over at Trace. "Your theory along with your previous questioning of the suspect along with those with which he had interactions, they all make sense. However...the way with which you took state money for evidence and jumped the gun to make an arrest that was very unwarranted..."

Trace shook his head. "So, there was a con, I found the pro...that should totally make up for it."

Natalya snorted and she grinned. "Sorry..." She looked over at Trace. "Come on...the girl was going to break up with him, in a rage he rapes and kills her and just carries the awful note around and drops it? If I were a crazy, jealous, killing man...I'd shred it." She paused. "Or gag her with it and tell her to choke."

"Then you don't know men." Trace frowned.

"That's sexist." She looked over at him and brushed her hand through her hair.

Joe cleared his throat. "As I was saying..." He went on. "Trace...I am suspending you without pay, turn in your badge and your gear."

"You've got to be kidding me! Come on!" He stood up.

Natalya grinned and crossed one leg over the other. Barbaric men... A thought she would keep to herself.

"You got a good suspect, the case is not in your hands anymore, it's now up to the DA...and the Reinhardt murder was given to Natalya, should Mia's case fall back into investigation status, she will take that over as well." Joe stood up. "Don't fight me on this."

"You know what..." Trace tossed his badge on the desk and then carefully removed his gun and sat it next to his badge. "Screw this town, I don't need it, you...or this police department. Just bend her over the desk already." He turned around and stormed out of the office.

Joe frowned and he sat down. "You know...I never did like him." He looked over at Natalya. "He was the only one qualified at the time..."

She stared at her boss. "Well, I hope to offer a better experience and...I hope I don't have to bend over your desk to do it."

"What?" Joe questioned.

"It was a joke." She grinned and stood up. "Have to get back to work." She 'rounded the chair and headed to the door, walking out, shutting the door behind her, and off down the hall to return to her office to see if Justin had shown up for their meeting.

Justin was waiting in the office, he could feel the tears drying on his face, he practically couldn't stop crying ever since hearing about Dolph, he would go into fits of sobs and agony until he was to exhausted to let out anymore, then later it would happen again.

"Justin..." Natalya spoke up as she moved around the desk and she took a seat. She saw that he was clearly upset and it brought on a sympathetic expression. "Hello.." She said in a soft and nurturing tone. The woman would probably make a pretty good mother one day.

"Hey..." He looked up and wiped at his eyes. "I'm sorry...I've just cried so much..." He sniffed deep and took in a breath.

"I understand, this must be difficult for you, but I need you to be able to answer my questions." She opened her notepad and tried to detach herself from the emotions, however, this time she was finding it rather difficult.

Maybe because he was already upset? She wasn't sure, but she never expected this job to be so emotional for her, she had worked very hard to be prepared, she was starting to think she underestimated the job.

He nodded. "I can do that, I'll answer any question you have." His face tensed up and another quick sob escaped before he choked it back. "I just want him back."

"I know." Natalya nodded. "The first question is going to be very difficult, but in the interest of trying to understand, I have to ask you this..."

Justin nodded. "This is going to be tough, just throw it at me."

"Well, I've already spoken to his mother and she said that he had a project with Emry's sister. She said that he was pretty much a loner, obviously that makes things very narrow, however she said that he was friends with Emry, that fell through and then you two...saw each other."

Justin slowly nodded. "That's right, all of that is right. Thing is...there is much more." Justin leaned closer. "Lana was avoiding Dolph like the plague, he couldn't get her to so much as say hello to him, let alone stop running from him to even start the project. She was dating a guy named Athen at the time, weird thing...he and Emry..."

Justin shrugged. "From this point, these are all theories. Just from the things I saw, I thought maybe Emry and Athen were messing around and then...I even thought maybe Lana had a crush on Dolph, as crazy as that sounded."

Natalya hadn't expected such a small story to suddenly take such a big turn. She quickly made sure to jot these notes down. "Lana Del Raia...and what is Athen's last name?"

"Athen Lee." Justin said. "The kind of things I saw, they were questionable. Athen had Emry up against the wall just outside of class, looked more flirtatious than bullying, and then another time Emry was waiting by his car...but then he normally rode around with Athen and Lana, being narcoleptic and epileptic, and as young as he is, no surprise that he would need rides."

"I see..." Natalya nodded. "Did you know that Dolph eventually did go to Lana's house? He went to work on the project with her, yet she left because Dolph's mother saw her come into the waffle house that night. Dolph never came home, meaning that he spent the night, who else would he have stayed with than with..."

"Emry." Justin interrupted her. "I know, I think something was happening. After Emry was raped, Dolph got an emergency call and rushed off, the next day I went to his hospital room and saw Dolph's back pack there. Emry said Dolph was angry and took off and left it. I never saw him again, not after he got that phone call from Emry."

Natalya continued to jot notes and then she looked up thoughtfully. "So, in a rage...he went out looking for the man that raped Emry...which was Chase." She was familiar with the case, not much of a case really, the man was caught red handed and there was a short hunt.

"You know Chase was found at Tyler's house...and surprisingly, he has been arrested and is suspect for killing Mia, being that he had the gun in his possession and his only excuse is that he supposedly lost it."

"Well, it seems like you have a lot of leads and many possibilities." Justin looked up at her. "If Dolph tracked Chase to Tyler's house, who knows what went down there."

Natalya didn't like the sound of it and she felt this deep darkness in the pit of her stomach. "Thanks for coming in, you are free to go now." She closed her notebook, satisfied with the meeting, she had a feeling Justin helped as much as he could, though she still felt the need to meet with Emry.

Emry's face twitched and he shifted and rolled over towards Sailor and his hand moved up to feel his arm, it was then that his eyes opened and his head shifted so that he could look up. "Did you ever sleep?"

"No..." Sailor shook his head, he had stayed up so that they could make it in time to meet Miki and yet he couldn't stand the thought of disturbing Emry, and even now that they were late, he didn't want their time to end.

"This is bad." He looked down. "I mean, not you...not us...just..." He laid back and his head rolled away as he glanced toward the window. "Dolph just died and...this is like a total fuck you." He closed his eyes. "And that's just to him...and for you...it has to feel like a total rebound."

"Emry, it doesn't feel like that to me at all." He rolled over and a slight smile appeared. "We didn't do anything wrong...sometimes people grieve like this."

"What?" He looked at Sailor. "People have sex and they call it grieving? How does that work?"

"Well, not technically grieving but more like dealing with the grief, the sex provides a time of relief and...you should not feel guilty for that. Do you think he would want you to hurt?"

He shook his head. "No, he wouldn't...but the point is that I'm supposed to." He ran his hands over his face. "And everything that I told you before, this discounts all of it." He sighed. "I'm just a slut and that's it...an attention whore, anyway I can get it."

Sailor shifted up onto his elbow and he gently, yet with a certain firmness, grasped Emry's chin and he looked down at him. "You are not a slut. I'm going to tell you something, and this is the truth, it's actually a thought that went through my head and part of me feels ashamed of it."

Emry looked up, curiousity suddenly taking over. "What was it? What is it?"

"First..." He briefly chuckled. "You're young, in fact you are in the peak of your sexual awakening...and it's just how it works, you want it, your body drives you for it, when the thought even comes up in the slightest, you will go for it. You can call that weak will if you want, but it's merely life and part of the process."

Emry slowly shook his head. "Still doesn't make it seem right. That's like saying if you get the urge to kill...you should just do it."

"No..." Sailor shook his head. "Emry, what you are going through is not just mental, it's not just you feeling and then going for it. Be honest, when it comes...it feels uncontrollable, doesn't it?"

Emry slowly nodded. "Incredibly."

"That's because it's physical too. Don't ask me why...I'm not a scientist, I don't have those answers, all the social rules say it's wrong but...in biology...if you strip all of that away, logic just says during this period, you're supposed to just have sex all the freakin' time."

Emry started to laugh and he shook his head. "Okay...enough trying to justify this because now it feels weird." He grinned. "But...what was the thought you were ashamed of?"

"It's actually not a funny thought." He looked up. "You are probably going to feel really bad that I thought of you like that."

"Like what?" He asked, staring up at him.

"When you were...you know, at the start. You never gagged or coughed...you were flawless, I've never met anyone who was able to do that before. I mean, I know some guys are really good at it, but I guess...being as young as you are, you couldn't have done it enough to be that perfect." He looked up. "So I kind of had this thought, like...you were made for sex."

Emry's eyes shifted to the side and his eyes went into a series of quick fluttering twitches. "Because I was good at it, you thought I was made for sex?" He looked at him. "I've only done it twice, once before...until you, and even the first time I did it just the same." He looked down. "Maybe that is all I was made for."

"No, that's not what I meant. I was in the moment...just amazed and...enjoying it, naturally." Sailor ran his hand up Emry's chest. "Just that...you're so perfect and so flawless and as you did that, I didn't think of it like that was your purpose, just that maybe you were made for sex in a special way, kind of like why you have that...testosterone issue that makes you so beautiful."

Emry stared at him. "I don't get it." He shook his head. "Okay so...you think that physically I was made for sex because uh...I'm so perfect, in your opinion?"

"If not sex...then definitely someone to paint...or photograph, make into a work of art." He looked up. "We have known each other for such a short time and this is the part of you that I just learned everything about, but I know enough about you as a person to know that I want you for all of you, inside and out."

He slowly smiled. "I'll love you like no other and appreciate every little thing about you, love everything about you, Emry...it is you that deserves to be worshipped...and protected and treated with so much love and care and gentleness. Let me be the one to do that, I can promise you that as perfect as you are you deserve nothing short of perfect from me."

He was very thoughtful as he listened to Sailor, no one he had been with had been this intense. Part of him really enjoyed it, especially after the way he was treated by Liam and definitely by Athen. The idea of finding a guy like this, well it would be nice to smash their faces in it. At the same time he had to be sure that, despite those reasons, he was primarily doing it for the right reasons.

"Please say something to me..." He reached up and lightly brushed Emry's cheek with his hand. "Let me worship you...and love you and make you feel everything that you are and deserve to feel."

"Okay..." Emry slowly nodded and a small smile appeared. "No one has ever been so intense before...it makes me nervous, but in a good way."

"Like butterflies in that beautiful tummy?" His hand ran down and across Emry's stomach and he moved down and began to place several kisses over the areas where his hand had traveled.

"Yeah...until you do that and calm everything." He stared up at the ceiling.

He moved back up and brought his hand over Emry's head and then down the side of his neck. "That's what I'm here for." Emry was now his angel, and like the god Emry had asked for, he would love, protect, and comfort him, and he swore to never let himself fail.

@Copyright 2015 X Trevor X; All Rights Reserved
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

It seems that Emry might have found someone who is willing to do anything for him and loves him. It just isn't clear whether Emry is sharing in those feelings this early. Seeing how it plays out between them will be interesting. Meanwhile everything else devolves around them.

Link to comment
On 08/31/2015 02:30 PM, drpaladin said:

It seems that Emry might have found someone who is willing to do anything for him and loves him. It just isn't clear whether Emry is sharing in those feelings this early. Seeing how it plays out between them will be interesting. Meanwhile everything else devolves around them.

This is a little late of a response, I apologize not catching it a little sooner. Emry's feelings are definitely something to wonder. He is in a time in his life where it's all a new discovery and he has these older teens who tend to, at times, seem to be trying to advise him and yet at the same time due to personal social connections, some things might even be a little suggestive due to their own wants.

 

Not saying they are doing this intentionally and Sailor was very open about his thoughts. I don't think he's trying to intentionally be suggestive but given his attraction and most obvious want of Emry, it's possible that it's ending up being suggestive anyway.

 

As for Emry, I think this sort of thing might possibly be confusing him more as he is trying to see his actions through the eyes of others and he believes by his actions he would be seen as a slut only to have these other guys persuade him from thinking that, going further than they should if trying to advise him and end up in some way imprinting their personal thoughts into what they are telling him.

 

I believe this is merely hindering the process, confusing him and at this point he doesn't know what to truly think or feel and is beginning to just let himself become more passive in allowing these influences to be pressed upon them, without actually being willing to act on them or mold himself into fulfilling them but rather letting life carry him to what is next and dealing with situations the best way he knows.

 

It was also childish to take what was told to him and think about smashing other guys faces in it, he isn't necessarily a jerk but such a thought clearly expresses the still immature state of his mind.

 

Not sure what you meant by the last part, I will just say that I know this chapter was very heavy on Sailor/Emry content and not many other characters made appearances, I'm aware of other chapters being similar, some being very Asia heavy in content but I think all around everything is progressing as it should in it's rightful time and pace.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..