Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 4,654 Words
  • 1,085 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Change is Good - 17. Chapter 17 - Those Who See Justice

Chapter 17: Those Who Seek Justice

 

*Shawn*

 

With winter break a few weeks off, I had been doing a lot of running around getting things in order so this trip can go off without a hitch. I was on my way to meet Jason and Justin when I received an unexpected call from Officer Sheldon.

“Officer Sheldon this is surprise, is there something I can help you with?” I was a bit nervous thinking that maybe I was going to get into trouble after all.

“Shawn what we are about to discuss does not go beyond this phone call, understand?” Now, I was definitely nervous about what was to come. “I wanted you to know that, I am not letting this whole thing go without a fight, just because this kid can wave a few dollar bills around. Although there is nothing I can do directly, I would like you to cooperate with detective Kerry; she is a real go getter and one of the best I know.”

“Wow that sounds great, what can I do to help out?”

“Glad to hear you are up for this. To start, I have already given her everything we have regarding the assailant Mark. As luck would have it, your buddy can’t seem to stay out of trouble; he has been brought in on an unrelated offense. Now that he is back in custody, his previous record will more than likely be brought up.”

“Again Officer Sheldon what do I need to do to help out?” I asked.

“I know this may be rough, but I need you to convince Alex to come in and talk with her, we figured this may work better in our favor. Although the charges were basically swept under the rug the last time, with his personal testimony it may help Kerry further her investigation. If there are any other misdeeds that your friend may have committed and you have proof that would be helpful as well.”

Almost immediately, I thought about what happened to Austin and really appreciated all the security we had in the house. With the recorded evidence of Austin’s condition that night, that may be the proof we need to dig Mark into an even deeper hole. I hope that it will be enough to keep him from getting away with it, by just waving some more money around.

“I may have something that will defiantly help. I just need to make a couple phone calls and we should be good to go. How do I get in contact with the detective?” I asked, already getting a bit ahead of myself.

“Everything sounds good so far; if you need to get a hold of her just give me a call. I can’t give out her direct contact information. After she meets with Alex, I am sure she will be more than happy to supply you with it at that time.” Sheldon responded.

Hanging up with Officer Sheldon, I felt my mood for the day lifted just a little bit more as I walked into the Diner taking a seat with the guys.

“What’s up with you? You seem like there is something on your mind,” Justin asked, as I sat down wrapping my thoughts around everything that just transpired.

“Actually, I just got off the phone with the officer that was involved with Alex’s case and it seems that the investigation is going to be reopened,” I informed the two. The look of realization was coming across both of their faces as they took in my words.

“Really, that would be great if Mark got what he deserves after what he did to Alex,” Jason said, as he looked down into his drink.

“Not just Alex, there are others he has hurt and got away with. I am sure they would be more than happy to see him get his just desserts as well,” I said, my mind on Austin.

No sooner had that thought crossed my mind, the three of them strolled in taking seats beside us.

“What are you three doing here?” I asked surprised to see them.

“Actually I told them where we were going to be.” Justin filled me in. I nodded at Justin; glad he had done just that.

Walking over I pulled Alex into me, pressing our lips together in a passionate kiss, exploring the inside of his mouth with my tongue. I backed away looking him in the eyes. “I love you.”

“I love you too, but what was all that about?” Alex asked, looking around although no one seemed to be paying us any attention.

“I just wanted to make sure you know how special you are to me. Now excuse me for a moment, I need to borrow Austin.” Alex looked at me with a raised eyebrow as Austin turned his attention away from Jason giving me an odd look. “Oh, don’t give me that look you two. It is important so come with me for a bit.” I motioned for Austin to follow me out.

They both nodded and I gave Alex a quick kiss before walking out with Austin following me.

“Shawn is everything ok?” he asked nervously.

I took a deep breath before turning around to face him.

“Would you help out going against Mark, with telling your story about what happened? By telling your story and letting me use the proof I have to back up your claim, we could potentially open the case against Mark back up.”

“What do you mean, how could bringing any of that up now help anything. Especially since he was just left off the hook and the incident you’re talking about happened way back when?” Austin asked confused and a bit upset.

“I received a call today from the officer attached to the case and he informed me that it was possible to reopen it. Apparently there is someone out there who isn’t willing to let this all go so easily.”

“Shawn that would be great, but aside from my story that I haven’t told anyone until now how could we prove it had anything to do with Mark?” Austin asked still sounding confused.

“My parent’s insistence on home security does come in handy. I also still have the clothes we took off you after that night. You were in pretty rough shape and hopefully, Mark left his mark somewhere on it that can tie it back to him.”

“If this will help Alex and send that scum away for good, I will be more than happy to help you anyway I can.”

 

*Alex*

 

Something is off about everyone, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Over the past few days, they all were being nicer than usual. Shawn is going more over the top about things than I am accustomed too. Sitting across from him at the dinner table, I have finally had enough.

“Ok spill it, what is going on and why does it seem like everyone else is in on it except me?” I all but screamed across the table.

Shawn looked down at his plate and in that instant I knew, I wasn’t going to like what came next.

“I want you to come with me down to the police station this week and speak with detective Kerry about everything that happened.” I could feel my blood run cold and the anger well up inside.

“Why would I want to put myself through all of that again, just to have it thrown back in my face? Mark can just pay someone, off to drop the case. I would rather not look like the pathetic victim again.” I said fuming.

“Babe, please listen, we are all on your side. We all want to see him get what he deserves,” Shawn, pleaded with me.

“You can only say that looking from the outside in; you don’t know how it feels to know the truth and have to see his face, not only in my dreams but every day. He gets to walk the halls of the same school we all attend, without a care in the world.” Not waiting for him to reply, I abruptly leave the table and head for my room slamming the door behind me, not caring at all if he follows or not.

I woke up sometime later, turning my head to the side and I could see it was already dark outside. He didn’t have to say anything to announce he presence, I already knew he was there watching over me. He has been staying up watching over me almost every night that he stays with me. Making his way over slowly he sits beside me and lightly strokes my back.

“You know I only want you to be happy and to be able to smile freely again. I can’t stand to see you hurting like this.” I could hear the sadness in Shawn’s voice, as he continued lovingly stroke my back.

I knew he was right; he always had my best interest at heart. There are just some things that are easier to face than others.

“I’m scared Shawn, after everything that’s happened to open up that can of worms again, almost seems like a lost cause. He gets what he wants, no matter who he hurts and at the end of the day flashes a couple bills and he is off the hook.”

“Things will be different this time, I promise you that,” he said leaning down and kissing the top of my head. “We will all be there right beside you every step of the way. Austin is even going to take a stand against him and finally open up about the summer incident.”

“Sounds like you guys have already made the decision for me.” I chuckled.

“Absolutely not, the choice has always rested with you. We support you no matter what and we always will, especially me. You couldn’t get rid of me, even if you tried at this point,” Shawn joked as his kissed my forehead again.

“Do you really think it will work?” I asked, still skeptical about the whole thing.

“I think it will. With everything that we have lined up against Mark, I don’t think waving a few bills around will get him off the hook this time. The odds definitely seem to be more in our favor this time. I have a little assistance of my own on the legal front, when and if we need to utilize that particular asset,” Shawn said with a confident smirk.

Snuggling into Shawn, I was kept awake by the jumble of thoughts bouncing around in my head. Finally getting tired of it all, I carefully extracted myself from Shawn’s embrace and quietly slipped out of the house to get some fresh air to clear my head. While the days were still warm, the nights had become noticeable cooler. I found myself at the lake not far from home and was surprised to find that I was not alone.

“What are you doing out here?” I asked, as I approached a familiar figure from behind.

“Probably the same reason you’re out here and not in bed with Shawn,” Austin said, in the faint glow of the moonlight, I could see him give me a sort of half smile.

“Are you as worried about all of this as I am?” I asked him.

“To be honest with you, I am terrified. He always gets what he wants; it’s been that way for as long as I’ve known him, even before we started fooling around behind Shawn’s back,” Austin said, sounding as if he was fighting off tears. “I just want all of this to be over so that he won’t ever hurt anyone again like we have experienced.”

Staring out at the lake we sat quietly beside one another, it was comforting to know there was someone who could understand how I was feeling. We had been sitting in silence for almost thirty minutes when the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end.

“Well now, if it isn’t my two favorite people, this must be my luck night.” My blood ran cold and I felt Austin tense beside me.

“What are you doing here Mark?” Austin and I said in unison as we quickly got off the ground to face Mark.

“It’s a free country. I can do whatever I please, but I am sure you two are already very aware of that.”

Mark began to make his way toward us. Even though there were two of us against him, I didn’t really like those odds, as Mark was almost double our size.

“What do you want?” I said, while slightly moving in front of Austin who seemed to be as terrified as I was.

“Everything. I have money, which gives me power; I have strength that gives me control. There is not much at my disposal that I cannot have and right now I think I would like a go at you,” he pointed not at me, but directly at Austin. “You think you can leave scars on me and get away with it, not only did you little joke of a kick force me to stay in the hospital an extra week, your little claws made their stamp on perfection and that is unacceptable.”

Even in the low light, I could see Austin go pale at Mark’s words.

“How did you know that it was me?” Austin asked in a small voice.

“I may have been out of it, but it wasn’t enough to make me miss seeing you get in a free blow. Now, I think it’s only fair I return the favor. Don’t you agree?” he asked as he cracked his knuckles and stalked his way closer to us.

“What exactly is going on?” we were all startled, as a bright light shined down upon us from the top of the hill leading down to the lake.

“Nothing that concerns you misses, just having a chat with a few of my good friends,” Mark responded, never taking his eyes off us.

“Actually young man this is my concern. I am Detective Kerry, or have you forgotten me already?” she asked.

Even in the low light, we could see Mark tense up as the woman identified herself.

“I think it would be in your best interest to get back home, before you find yourself in more trouble. Something I don’t think you can afford to be in at this point. I do believe we have an understanding with one another,” she said, her voice cold and threatening.

“Whatever, this isn’t over,” he mumbled as he pushed his way past Austin and I.

“Are you boys aright?” Detective Kerry asked as she made her way over to us.

“Yeah we are ok now, glad you showed up when you did,” Austin said letting out a long breath he had apparently been holding.

“How did you know anyone was down this way?” I asked, thankful for the convenient rescue.

“Easy, I’ve had a few of my men tailing you two since I’ve gotten into town and started my investigation. I advise you both to take a bit more caution, given the current situation.” This must have been the person that Shawn had mentioned earlier. “How about I give you guys a lift back?”

Gladly accepting her offer, she led us back to her unmarked cruiser.

“Which way am I headed first?” she asked looking back at us in the rearview mirror

“You can just make one stop at my place. Austin is more than welcome to finish out the rest of the night over there,” I answered before Austin had a chance.

“Sounds like a deal to me, is that ok in your book Austin?” the detective asked him.

“Yeah that would be great.” he appeared still to be a little shaken up, quickly drifting off to sleep leaning against my shoulder.

Arriving back at my house, Detective Kerry helped us inside. Once I got Austin settled in the guest room I sent Jason a text message so he would know where to find him in the morning.

“Thanks a lot detective.”

“You are very welcome and please call me Ellen.”

“Well I cannot thank you enough detec…Ellen.”

“Once again you are very welcome, I would like you and Austin to stop by the station sometime soon. I am sure that we all have much to discuss, here is my card should you need to get in direct contact with me. If you cannot get in touch with me for any reason, be sure to place a call in to Officer Sheldon.”

“I will and we will be seeing you soon. You are right there is much that we need to fill you in on,” I said shaking her hand before she walked back to her car.

As she drove off, the events from the night finally hit me. Walking into my room, I was surprised to find Shawn sitting in my computer chair with his head in his hands.

“Hey what are you doing awake?” I asked, surprised to find him in his current position.

“Being worried sick about you,” he said looking up, his eyes red from tears. “I woke to find myself alone in bed. When you didn’t come back, I became worried and when I noticed your cell phone was still here but you were nowhere to be found in the house that didn’t help my nerves very much,” he said sounding a bit shaken.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to make you worry. I really just wanted to go for a walk to try and sort through some of the mess flying around in my head. I wasn’t the only one apparently, I ran into Austin down by the lake and he is actually sleeping in the guest room now.”

“What why?”

“We had a run in with Mark down by the lake and it gave him a good fright as well as myself to be honest.”

“Alex, are you serious?” he said, becoming visibly upset

“Yes, but everything turned out ok. Ellen…I mean Detective Kerry showed up before anything got out of hand. I just have to call her to set an appointment up for us to talk about everything pertaining to all that has happened.”

“Don’t you run off giving me a scare like that again, we can worry about all that stuff later, as for right now I need you in bed with me.”

 

*Shawn*

 

After that night, I found myself keeping a closer eye on Alex. It wasn’t that I didn’t trust him or anything like that; it was more for my comfort than anything else. Knowing Mark was around kept me constantly on edge. The saving grace being, school was out for the next two weeks so at least we wouldn’t have to see his face in class.

“When is our meeting with Detective Kerry?” I asked Alex, as we cleaned up the kitchen after breakfast.

“I spoke with her yesterday morning, we are set to see her this afternoon actually but she is coming around to my house,” Alex answered as he stacked his dishes in the sink.

“Oh, that is convenient. Did you let everyone else know so that they can be here as well?” I asked wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his neck.

“Yes everyone is aware, my folks are out of town this week to visit my aunt back up north so we have the house to ourselves until it’s time to go out to the cabin,” he said as he rested back into me.

“Sounds like a plan to me. Do you think it would be ok to just let the gang stay with you until our departure?” I asked still lightly kissing the back of his neck.

“That sounds like an idea, though I don’t have as many rooms as you. I can accommodate the couples rather easily,” he said leaning further back into my embrace.

His smell was intoxicating and the feel of his body pressed against mine was having an effect on me. It has been weeks since we have made love, but with everything, that has happened it just never seemed like an appropriate thing to bring up. I felt that it would make me seem somewhat selfish to be thinking those thoughts. I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt Alex push his butt back against me, trapping my erection between us. I sucked a little harder on his neck leaving a small mark as his head rolled back letting out a quiet moan.

“Shawn it has been too long since I have felt you inside of me. I need you now,” he said with a look of lust and need in his eyes.

“Are you sure babe, there is no rush. I am ok with waiting.”

“We have waited long enough, I not only want you but I need you to make love to me.”

Grabbing my hand, he led me to the bedroom, gently pushing me down onto the bed before backing away. With a sly smile on his face, he began slowly undressing before me, lifting his shirt over his head tossing it at me. Laughing, I threw his shirt to the side, turning back to focus on my lover as he slowly unbuckled his belt and seductively lowered his pants to the ground. Facing away from me, he bent forward to remove his pants from around his ankles, wiggling is tight butt inches away from my face. No longer able to remain passive, I grabbed the waistband on his underwear lowering them to expose his light caramel hole.

“Love it has been too long since I’ve seen you in all your glory like this. I can’t hold back anymore.” Alex let out a loud moan in response, as I drove my tongue straight into his hot hole, before running it along the outer rim making him shudder in anticipating and excitement. After getting him nice and wet I easily slipped my finger in and slowly began to finger fuck him.

“Yes Shawn uh…more,” he moaned. I then added two more fingers working them around inside of him. Rubbing his prostate was enough to send him over the edge, as a puddle of cum formed on his bedroom floor. “I need you inside of me, fuck me now,” he screamed.

The lust in his eyes was unlike anything I had ever seen in him before. I was naked and on top of him in record time. Alex was squirming and moaning beneath me as I rub the head of my cock at his entrance.

“Oh baby, stop teasing me.”

I leaned forward pressing my lips to his, spreading his legs further apart. Pushing my tongue into his mouth, in one steady motion my cock entered his hole until I felt the skin of Alex’s ass pressed against me. Moaning into each other’s mouths. I slowly pumped in and out of Alex for what seemed like hours. Slowly working up a sweat, trying to keep calm as Alex squeezed his anal muscles around my cock every time I pulled outward. Feeling Alex nearing his second climax, I picked up the pace until I was pounding his hole with everything I had.

“Fuck…yes, I’m going to cum again, fuck me harder,” Alex, screamed, his body shuddered beneath me as he had his second orgasm. The anal contractions were too much for me, with one last thrust I emptied everything I had inside of him, moving around slowly as my climax ended I could feel my excess cum leaking out as I lay on top of my lover.

“You don’t know how much I needed that,” he whispered in my ear.

“I think I could take a good guess,” I said, kissing him before he looked up at the clock.

“Shit, I didn’t realize it was this late. We need to hurry and get cleaned up; Ellen should be here in the next thirty minutes.”

I laughed to myself as I felt him struggle trying to get out from under me

“Get off, we need to shower before she gets here.” he pouted beneath me.

“Ok, if that’s what you really want.” trying hard to keep a straight face before losing it and rolling to the side in a fit of laughter, as Alex looked down at me with the cutest little scowl on his face. Suddenly his expression became very serious and I knew the joke was over.

“I am just ready for all of this to go away, then we can put it all behind us and hopefully Mark will be gone for good so he can’t hurt anyone again,” he said, his voice taking on a serious tone.

“I am hoping for the same thing love. I will be with you every step of the way as I have been. Now let’s get the smell of sex washed off before everyone gets here,” I said taking his handing in mine as we made our way to the bathroom.

We didn’t play around in the shower outside of some light kissing and caressing as we washed each other. We were in Alex’s room in just our towels when Tiffany burst through the door.

“I found them, told you they were having sex.” Alex tried to hide his face in his hands causing his towel to drop from around his waist, bringing on another wave of embarrassment.

“One of these days, I swear I am going to kill you Tiff.”

“Oh you wouldn’t hurt little ole me, life we become so dull without me around.” Alex lunged forward trying to get a hold of Tiffany, obviously forgetting his clothing situation. I heard him yelp and come running back into the room grabbing his towel off the floor.

“Uh sorry guys didn’t realize we were interrupting anything. We figured Tiffany was just being her usual self,” Austin said, with the gang peering around the corner, their faces flush with embarrassment.

“No harm done, just give us a minute to get decent before the detective arrives,” I said trying not to laugh, as Alex hid in the closet.

“I can’t believe I did that,” he said, peeking from behind the closet door.

“Hey don’t worry about it, I am sure everyone was a bit shocked, but at least they are seeing you in good spirits and that’s all we want.” pulling him into a hug and kissing the top of his head we held each other until we heard the doorbell ring. “Well that’s our cue, I suppose we should put some clothes on, unless you’d rather do your interview naked.” that earned me a sharp look from Alex who turned away and bent over, while looking through his dresser for something to wear. Sneaking closer behind him, I swatted him on the butt before rushing off into his closet to close the door before he had a chance to retaliate.

“You lucked out for now Mr. But I’ll get you back,” he said with a sly smile. “Now let’s get out there and put this all behind us for good this time.”

“I am proud of you and I love you very much,” I said to him, pulling him against me one last time.

“Thank you babe, I love you too that helps me more than you know,” he replied burying his head in my chest.

Holding hands, we made our way downstairs to where everyone was waiting. I was ready for this all to be over as much as Alex was. Hopefully this will put an end to it all, I know deep inside that if the system doesn’t deal with Mark, I will do it myself personally.

My amazing editor is to thank once again. Leave a review tell me what you think I love hearing from the readers. More to come soon stick around
Copyright © 2014 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..