Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 4,521 Words
  • 1,144 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Change is Good - 19. Chapter 19 - Back to Reality

Chapter 19: Back to Reality

 

*Alex*

 

Coming home from a wonderful vacation was a bittersweet wake up call. With everything going on I was actually glad to get back to focusing on school.

“I was thinking I would head over to your place today to catch up on some of the work I’ve been neglecting,” Austin said, as we walked the halls to his locker.

“I don’t see a problem with that. I think the guys were all getting together anyhow and Tiffany is in her quarterly shopping mood. I think tonight is date night for my parents and I generally avoid the house. How about if we hang out in the school library for a bit, grab a bit to eat, and then head over to my place?” I suggested.

“Sure sounds good to me. I’ve got everything I need, so we can head that way now.”

Austin and I hit the books pretty hard for a solid two hours when we heard a commotion from across the room. Looking up we noticed a junior boy quickly making his way out holding his head down.

“Well he was no fun,” A voice said from behind us.

We turned around in our seats to see Niles sitting with his feet perched on the table. Niles was part of a duo that had a reputation for trying and succeeding to sleep with a number of the boys in school. Straight, gay, in a relationship or not they didn’t care, no one was off limits. Both Niles and his counterpart Felix are easy on the eyes to speak the truth and although I was cordial with them both I didn’t like them anymore than I did Mark.

“Do I even have to ask what you are referring to?” I mumbled under my breath. Niles had never made an attempt of hitting on Austin, or me, but that was most likely because of the way he eyed Shawn and Jason.

“Oh don’t be like that Lexie, we can’t all bag a nice one like Shawn and a boy still has needs,” Niles said.

“As riveting as this conversation is, I think it’s about time we called it a day,” Austin said gathering his things and making his way towards the door.

I had just thrown my bag over my shoulder ready to leave when Niles grabbed my wrist.

“Can I help you with something?” I asked annoyed with him at this point.

“You know you may think your mister sweet and innocent but that won’t keep Shawn around forever remember that,” Nile said before walking away leaving me dumbfounded.

Having witness the altercation, Austin quickly made his way back to me.

“What ever he said forget about him, he is just trying to get under your skin,” Austin said draping his arm around my back.

We were in my car heading for my house when Austin’s phone went off in his bag.

“Change of plans. The gang has gathered at Shawn’s place for the evening, is that alright with you?” Austin asked me putting his phone back in his bag.

“I am okay with that. It will give my parents some added time before I rain on their parade,” I responded with a grin.

The gang was knee deep in some activity when we arrived. Justin was strutting around with Tiffany thrown over his shoulder. They all appeared to be having a good time with the exception of Shawn. I couldn’t help but frown when he looked over at us as we walked up. The pitiful expression on his face told me that he was already thinking about everything going on.

“Are you sure you want to put this off any longer than you have too?” Shawn asked following me into the house leaving our friends outside.

“Shawn please understand, I know that this is truly important and we need to have things in order fairly soon. But I just don’t want to think about it all just yet. I want things to just go back to normal.” I was getting annoyed with this conversation already.

“But babe the longer you drag this out the harder it will be to get it all resolved,” Shawn countered standing against his bedroom door, his arms folded across his chest.

“Look I know that ok…I just…I’m going for a drive.”

“Alex wait…”

“Please move from the door, I really need my space right now,” I said not looking him in the eye.

Moving aside Shawn placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Alex please hear me out…” he practically begged.

Without looking up, I removed his hand from my shoulder and made my way past the gang to my car. I closed the door to my car and drove off before he could say anything else, leaving my friends with confused looks upon their faces as they waited on the porch. Looking back, I was overcome with shame as seeing the hurt expression on Shawn’s face, but I wasn’t going back now. I’m just not fully ready to deal with all of this at once. So I just kept driving until the tears in my eyes made it difficult to keep going. Looking at my surroundings I found myself at the lake. Parking my car I walked to the edge of the water and sat down losing myself in my thoughts.

I don’t know how long I was sitting there, when I heard the rustling of grass and someone take a seat next to me

“This has always been your favorite spot to come to ever since you moved here.”

“I guess that would explain why I can never seem to hide from you,” I said, giving Tiff a small smile.

“You know you really have Shawn worried back there. He looks like a lost puppy sitting on the porch waiting for you to come back. You must have been pretty harsh back there. You want to tell me what is going on?” She asked locking eyes with me.

Sigh… “I just want some kind of normal to come back. The vacation was amazing, no one worried about anything and no one looked at me with pity in their eyes. Now that we are back, I can already see the pity return and Shawn treating me like I am glass.” Tiff scooted closer to me pulling my head to her chest.

“Oh Alex, I’m so sorry I wish none of this had ever happened. I know I can’t take it away, but please don’t push us away especially Shawn. He really cares about you. We all do and we just want to help you get through this so everything can go back to some kind of normal,” Tiffany said gently rocking us as she continued to hold me close.

Tears silently fell from my eyes, taking in just how much Tiffany really means to me. How much they have all come to mean to me.

“Thank you, I don’t say this often, but I really appreciate you being here for me,” I said holding her tighter.

“I know you don’t have to say anything, that’s what best friends are for. Now wipe your face, you have a man at home that deserves an apology and a big kiss,” she said with a smile as she wiped away some of my tears with her sleeve.

 

*Shawn*

 

“Hey man I’m sure he will be okay, you know better than any of us how much he is really hurting on the inside. Between you and me I think we haven’t been doing to great a job at treating him normally since he has come back from vacation. I don’t want to see him hurt again any more than you do but some advice. Treat him like you always have not like he is some precious jewel your afraid to drop. I’ll bet you anything that the main reason he enjoyed vacation so much is because all of this drama was left behind, almost like old times again before this all went down.”

“Thanks Justin that means a lot, you tend to stay quiet through most things but when you open your mouth your words have always been rather profound. I can see why Tiffany has taken such a strong liking to you,” I said as Justin clapped his hand on my back

“Anytime bro, that’s what friends are for.”

Just then we heard the door open. Tiffany came into view followed closely by Alex, who was looking down at the floor.

“Hehe… let anyone know that I’m going soft and I might have to rough you up a bit, but remember what I said.” Justin patted me on the back one last time before he walked over to Tiffany.

“Hey, where are Jason and Austin?” Alex asked still looking everywhere else but at me.

“They headed out for a bit, probably to find you, so I am sure they will be on their way back shortly,” Justin said looking back over his shoulder.

“And on that note we will be taking our leave as well, school has started back up and I need to redo my wardrobe and Justin’s too,” Tiffany announced.

“Hey, what’s wrong with how I dress?” Justin pouted.

“Dude just go with it, that is one battle you won’t win against Tiff,” Alex said with a smile on his face for the first time since showing up.

Now that we were alone at the house, I honestly didn’t know what was going to happen next.

“Shawn, I’m really sorry for the way I reacted earlier, that wasn’t fair to you and you didn’t deserve that.” Alex apologized still avoiding looking at me.

“No you have no reason to apologize. I should be the one to apologize. Back home where we have to deal with everything, I was so caught up in protecting you that I didn’t take the time to be with you the way I should have. For that, I am so sorry,” I said as I grabbed Alex’s head and pulled him in for a light kiss.

“I forgive you, if you forgive me and then we can call it even.” I pulled him down for another kiss, brushing my tongue against his lips seeking entrance, he let out a soft moan as we explored each other’s mouths and my hands roamed down his back beneath the waistband of his jeans and underwear.

“I’ll take that for your answer, but there is more,” he said before lifting himself off. “Austin and I ran into Niles today at library. What he said really got under my skin and now I’m worried you will get sick of all of this and leave me for someone with less issues.”

“Babe, you don’t have to ever worry about something like that. Don’t for a second think that I would ever willingly leave you,” I said.

“I’m sorry…”

“Hey no more of that, all is forgiven so no more apologizing,” I interrupted him.

Without a word Alex got up from the couch and began to leave the room. I was just getting up to following him when he turned to me and shock his head.

I laid my head down against the back of the couch. I breathed a sigh of relief that I didn’t even realize I was holding, when Alex reappeared before me wearing a rather mischievous smile and not much of anything else but a skimpy pair of sexy underwear, the likes I have never seen in his collection before.

“I think you deserve an extra special apology,” he said somewhat bashfully.

Alex walked over to me slowly with a slight sway in his hips. He knelt down between my legs undoing my pants pushing them and my underwear down in one motion releasing my now hardening cock. My eyes flutter as he takes all of me into his mouth in one steady motion. He does this several slow agonizing times, looking up at me the entire time. Coming up for a kiss, my hands snake their way down his back and I gasp in delight when I realize Alex is actually wearing a jockstrap, his mischievous grin plastered across his face. He slowly lifts himself up straddling my waist as he points my cock right at his entrance slowly, coming down I let out a sigh as I easily sink into the warmth of his tight lubed hole.

“Oh wow this certainly is a very elaborate apology,” I stutter out before succumbing to pleasure as his exposed flesh comes to rest against my own.

Adjusted to me being inside of him, Alex begins to bounce on my cock sending waves of pleasure throughout as I grab on to his waist and begin to meet his downward motions with thrust of my own.

“Fuck Al, I don’t know how much longer I can last like this, you’re so hot and tight.”

“I need it Shawn fuck my hole baby, fuck me hard.”

My eyes roll around to the back of my head as he bounces up and down with wild abandon. I feel my balls draw up and I know I’m moments away from my climax.

“Baby I can’t, oh god ride my fucking cock uhh… I’m going to…”

“Do it baby fill me up, yes fuck me.”

My vision blurred as shot after shot of hot cum filled his tight hole. It felt like it would go on forever. Not long thereafter Alex began his own climax milking even more cum out of me, so much so that some began seeping out of him coming down around my cock.

Exhausted and spent, Alex let himself fall against me, my cock still embedded in him. “I love you baby boy and I’m so sorry for the way I’ve been,” I said kissing the top of his head.

“All is forgiven right? That means there is nothing for you to apologize for,” Alex said with his head resting on my chest.

So lost in the moment we didn’t realize we had company until we heard someone clearing their throat.

“Umm wow, how long have you guys been standing there?” I asked as Austin and I turned a deep shade of red. Jason tried to look anywhere but at us and Alex kept his face hidden.

“Long enough,” Austin said barely audible “We came back to see if Alex had come home and well don’t get me wrong we didn’t mean to watch or anything but personally it was really hot and…well I didn’t want to interrupt…and Jason said we should leave…and I kind of didn’t want to…” Austin continued to ramble still red as ever.

“What I think he is trying to say is we are sorry for kind of watching you guys in your intimate moment but it was really fucking hot and…” Jason began to ramble.

At that moment Alex, whose face was buried in my chest broke out in a fit of giggles seemingly unable to control himself.

“While I am not much of an exhibitionist I supposed we appreciate the compliments,” Alex chocked out in between fits of laughter.

We all looked on strangely as Alex continued to chuckle after his statement. It wasn’t long after that we found ourselves laughing right along with him. I suppose in a way to relieve the awkwardness of the situation and just when we thought things couldn’t get any weirder.

“What’s going on in here and why does it smell like…Oh my god.” Tiffany stopped dead in her tracks stumbling in upon the situation as Justin made a quick turn in the opposite direction. “While I suppose we are all happy that you two seemed to have worked things out could you…maybe umm extract yourselves from each other and get dressed,” Tiffany said looking anywhere else but at us.

 

*Alex*

 

I wanted to die of embarrassment right there. It was bad enough both of our exes stumbled across us with Shawn very clearly still inside of me, but now Tiff too. There was no way she would let me live this one down…ever. Still hiding my face in Shawn’s chest I finally managed to get myself under control.

“So as awkward as this all is, would you guys kindly mind a hasty retreat to the kitchen so that we can perhaps go get um cleaned up and change into something more decent?” I said

With a uniformed nod and a shit-eating grin from Tiff they all made themselves scarce once again leaving us in private.

“So that was…”

“Don’t even say it I would rather not suffer humiliation just yet. I know Tiff has a ton of it for the both of us at this point,” I interrupted Shawn.

Shawn lightly chuckled as I slowly lifted myself off of him as he slipped out of me with what had to be the loudest “pop” I have ever heard. I could feel myself go hot in the face as I heard the muffled chuckles coming from the kitchen.

“Shut it, none of you are helping this in any way,” I yelled. Of course that only made the volume of laughter the bit louder.

Shawn leaned up and kissed me “Go up and start the shower, I’ll be right behind you.”

I made my way up to the bathroom, bending over starting the shower adjusting the water, when I felt Shawn come up behind me with his semi-hard on against my hole.

“Isn’t that what got us in trouble in the first place,” I chastised him with mock annoyance.

“Actually, if I remember correctly it was you and a certain pair of underwear that got us into such a compromising situation.” To emphasize his point he pulled on the band of my jockstrap.

“Well maybe I can make it up to you somehow.” Pulling him close with a slow sensual kiss.

“This isn’t doing much for the whole compromising position situation, but I think I can roll with it,” Shawn laughed in between kisses.

After our rather sexy and satisfying shower we made our way down to the kitchen to face the firing squad. They seemed to be waiting on us as we walked in with suspicious looks on their faces and it dawned on me.

“Well did you boys enjoy your shower?” Tiff asked with raised eyebrows.

“Indeed, a question I would liked answered as I would like to have one that would be the equivalent of that one,” Austin said trying to suppress a chuckle.

“I do believe that at the cabin I did say I would kill both of you and I have not revoked that statement,” I said, prepared for another round of chasing people around a kitchen. I was having an intense stare down with Austin and Tiff, when we all broke out in more fits of laughter.

“Just to clear the air before you attempt to kill my girlfriend, I would advise you guys to close the door to the bathroom, try to be a bit quieter, and lock the door to your bedroom so certain perverted peeping toms can’t put their ear to the door,” Justin laughed as the others blushed being called out.

“And even close the curtains as you guys tend to get a little involved and not really be aware of your surroundings,” Jason said with a blush avoiding eye contact.

On the plus side I’m glad everyone seems to be normal and on the negative side why did it have to be my sex life.

“Ok, can we talk about something else other than my sex life?” I whined.

“And miss this chance to exploit every aspect of this while it’s still hot, absolutely not,” Tiff spoke up.

“Fine, but just so you know, considering that I’m the cook, don’t be surprised if your dish has an extra blend of herb and spices,” I said as I walked over to the pantry to figure out something to make for dinner and to get their minds off my ass.

******************************************************************

 

*Mark*

 

“What do you mean you are thinking about cutting me off, what the fuck is that supposed to mean? You call me all the way back home to tell me that bullshit?” I screamed at my parents in bewilderment.

“You listen and you listen well Mark. We firmly believe it is time you take some responsibility for your actions, these latest allegations against you are not going to go away so easily…”

“So maybe you should make them like you did before,” I interrupted dad.

“I no longer think that would be in your best interest. Look at what you have become. The wild parties, the boys, the cars, all of which we could look over but this is above all that. I went to visit that poor boy and what you have done to him is something no amount of money can fix. I am ashamed to think the boy I gave birth to grew up to become what you are today,” my mother said tears threatening to spill from her eyes, not like I gave a damn.

I was furious I didn’t want to hear another word they said. Not only did I have this damn detective on my ass, now I could potentially lose the protection of my family lawyers. That is not something that I am prepared to deal with nor do I think it is fair that I should have too. This is all the fault of Shawn’s damn golden boy, maybe it’s time I paid him another visit and make sure he understands it would not be in his best interest to pursue these allegations any further.

***********************************************************************

 

*Austin*

 

After all the craziness I caused when I first arrived here I am glad to see Alex bouncing back from everything. The old me would have hated to admit it but the two of them were made for each other just seeing them together makes me hopeful for the future I hope to have with Jason.

“So, I have to ask how you felt seeing your ex love in the throws of passion twice in the same afternoon.” I asked Jason as we cuddled in my room later that night.

“It was a bit shocking at first I must say. I mean we never got that far because I was a jerk to him so it was almost like a slap in the face but nothing to be concerned about really. The real question thrown your way is how did it make you feel?” Jason asked sounding slightly concerned.

“Honestly it was pretty hot. There are really no hard feelings left there, I can’t blame anyone but myself for not being able to be in the position that Alex is in currently. Since I met you, I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I leaned over and lightly kissed Jason on the lips. This is only one of the few times that he has actually stayed the night with me at my place and after the vacation in the mountains we were closer than ever. I’m so glad it is about more than just the sex, mind you that is something that has proven to be out of this world. I think I could finally be happy and leave everything in the past. I rolled over with Jason spooned behind me with a sigh of content as I fell off into a blissful sleep.

 

*Shawn*

 

Finally truly alone with Alex after sending everyone home, I sighed and breath in the scent of his hair as he slept soundly atop my chest. I could watch him like this for hours, so peaceful not worried about anything with only his dreams to occupy his thoughts. I sometimes wish he could be this relaxed when awake and hopefully that is something that is going to become possible here in the near future. I miss that carefree smile that shown across his face when we first met. I lightly stroked his face and placed a kiss upon his forehead before going off to sleep.

“Good morning lover boys, glad you decided to wake and join me for breakfast but I would advise you to put your clothes on the right way,” Tiffany said now appearing in my house on the days Alex sleeps over.

“Well maybe the king is back and setting up a new fashion trend,” Tiffany let out a strangled noise dramatically dropping her fork and knife.

“There isn’t enough space in here for the size of your ego my fair lady.” I chuckled to myself as I watched the two of them interact; it was never a dull moment with the two of them and always a breath of fresh air.

“If you two don’t mind, we actually do have things to do today,” I said stepping into the conversation.

“Really you’re not going to sit around here and suck face all day?” That comment earned her a pillow to the face, apparently Alex’s weapon of choice.

“Where is Justin anyway, isn’t he supposed to keep you on a short leash these days?” Which of course sent a pillow back in Alex’s direction. Which consequently ended up in my face when he quickly ducked behind me to avoid incoming attack.

“I think we should leave before my living room becomes the site of the next world war,” I said walking out the front door leaving them to work through their “issues.”

“Hey Shawn, are you actually leaving the house without…”

“Hello to you too Austin and no I just didn’t want to be in the middle of the battlefield, where is your better half today?” I asked interrupting his thought.

“Hehe… I could understand that I’ve been the unfortunate victims of those battles as well. He had a few tings to take care of this morning,” he replied.

“How are things with you boys going?” I asked.

“Actually really well. Ever since the cabin vacation I think we have gotten closer, and I don’t mean just because of the sex,” he said with a deep blush as he looked away.

“Hey look at me. I am glad things are going so well for the two of you, and even though we had a rocky start when you first made your appearance here I’m glad you were able to come full circle.” Pulling Austin into a hug, I actually felt we finally had closure between the two of us.

“Is there something that you two would like to tell me?” We turned to see Alex standing there with his hands on his hips and a smile on his face.

“Nope, because there is nothing to tell. Now come here and give your favorite boyfriend a kiss,” I said as he skipped his way over and jumped into my arms. That happy go lucky boy that I fell in love with seemed to be returning and soon I hoped to put the past in the past and finally look forward to the future.

I always take a moment to thank my editor who makes my life so much easier in writing. I hope you guys are enjoying this tale and i enjoy the reviews as well as hearing what you think.
Copyright © 2014 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

hello thanks for taking the time to write another chapter.......again another wonderful chapter and so full of energy and emotion........it was wonderful and i enjoyed every word

thanks for writing and sharing it with us all

 

Bob

Link to comment
On 06/07/2014 10:48 AM, fiedlerbob101 said:
hello thanks for taking the time to write another chapter.......again another wonderful chapter and so full of energy and emotion........it was wonderful and i enjoyed every word

thanks for writing and sharing it with us all

 

Bob

I enjoy reader reactions and you always leave a comment which I appreciate. I enjoy sharing the story and hearing from the reader base encourages me to write more :-)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..