Jump to content
    Xfighter1984
  • Author
  • 1,540 Words
  • 1,230 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Change is Good - 6. Chapter 6 - Time Can't Erase the Love that We Made

Chapter 6: Time Can’t Erase the Love that We Made

 

*Shawn*

 

It’s almost been a month and things have been fantastic. Alex spends more and more time at my house these days although he hasn’t been permitted to stay the night quite yet, with the lack of parental supervision and all. Tonight is the night that I hope to change that, I am supposed to have dinner with his parents and I hope to make a good impression. I would like Alex to meet my parents, but who knows when that will ever come into fruition.

“Hey sexy are you ready to go meet my parents, they are expecting us at the house at eight?” I look over at Alex in the door way, I can’t help but fall more in love with him every time I see him.

“Yup I’m just about ready, I am just missing one thing.” Before he has a chance to respond I scoop him up and lay him down on the bed placing his lips against mine.

“We don’t have time for that, we are going to be late.” Alex says as he squirms about underneath me, not helping my growing problem.

“I think there is just enough time for you to help me relax a little don’t you think.” Kissing him again I don’t give him the chance to respond as I begin exploring his mouth with my tongue. I really could lay here for hours and just continue to kiss his soft lips, but I know we have places to go and people to see. As if reading my mind Alex flips us over so that he is on top and then jumps off the bed.

“I will be waiting in the car, you make yourself more presentable and then get your butt outside.” He gives me a quick smile and whisks out the door.

 

*Alex*

 

Waiting in the car I think about everything that has transpired in the last month. Although I feel that I’m very much in love with Shawn we have yet to go much further than kissing and touching. I know that he is being patient and wants to do more I’m just not sure that I want to go there yet. Maybe after things happen with my parents I will start to feel like it could be the right time?

“Well took you long enough, was your problem a little too big to handle?” I can’t help but laugh as his face turns a deep shade from embarrassment.

“You are well aware of what you do to me, now let’s get going before we really are late.”

Dinner was great; my parents were immediately taken with Shawn he meshed with them so well it was almost scary. “So now that everyone one seems to have gotten more familiar with each other there is something that I want to talk with you guys about.”

Before I could even get a word in both my parents looked over at me with suspicious eyes. How do parents just know when their kid is about to ask one of the hardest things ever?

“Son you know how we feel about you being safe and we also understands that you are growing up and coming into your own so. We have already discussed it and we don’t have a problem with Shawn spending some nights here or you going over to his place.”

“But how did you know that’s what I wanted to talk to you guys about?” I was flabbergasted I had never given any indication of what my intentions were.

“Son, I was your age once and though my interest were a bit different I’ve been there. I’m proud of how you have grown and how mature you are about things. And also you will notice some items in your dresser drawer, as I said I was your age once and I know you don’t want to have the long lecture I would rather you kids be safe if and when you decide to take your relationship to the next level.”

I was embarrassed and happy all at the same time that my parents continue to surprise me and take everything in stride in terms of me being gay with a boyfriend. I looked over at Shawn and he seemed to be just as embarrassed as I am.

“Dinner was great guys, if you don’t mind we are going to head back to Shawn’s and call it a night.” I said as I was clearing the table with Shawn’s help.

“Before you go there are conditions. Your grades must stay up to par, I don’t want this to become an everyday thing, and as long as you respect the rules and each other we will interfere as little as possible, but know that you boys can come to us for anything so don’t hesitate to ask.”

I rushed over and hugged my parents. “You guys are the best I don’t know what I would do without you guys,” I was almost in tears as Shawn gave them goodbye hugs and we headed out to his car.

“That went better than I could have imagined, I can’t believe your parents are so cool with everything.”

“They have always been pretty cool about things ever since I came out to them, as long as I do what I am supposed to I basically get free rein, but it is something that I have never taken advantage of.” For the rest of the ride back I was consumed with my own thoughts. Where would things go from here, now that we would be sleeping in the same bed will he expect me to have sex with him? I have never been naked in front of anyone aside from Tiffany and the most Shawn has ever seen is me shirtless when he comes to pick me up for school on his days to drive.

“Hey babe what’s with the serious look? What is going on in the pretty little head of yours?” I hadn’t even noticed we were back at Shawn’s I was so wrapped up in my thoughts.

“If you think that I going to start pressuring you into things now that we can sleep together I want you to drop that thought right now because I would never push you into something you don’t want or aren’t ready for.” He lifts my chin to meet his eyes before our lips meet for a sweet simple kiss. “I love you and I would never do anything to hurt you.”

 

*Shawn*

 

He is adorable I can’t help but watch him from my bed as he contemplates what to do. I have yet to see Alex in very little clothes and I have never tried to as I felt it would happen when he is ready. He looks over at me looking straight into my eyes, as he appears to reach a decision he lifts his shirt off over his head and stripped down to a very sexy pair of underwear that just complimented his body so well. My erection was up and leaking in record time. “You don’t have to sleep like that if it’s not comfortable.” While keeping a small hope alive that he will indeed come to bed like that.

“I love you and have never felt this way about anyone before, I know you have been patient with me so this is something that I want to happen for both of us.” I lifted the blankets for Alex to slide in next to me. The feeling of his bare skin touching mine was amazing and I was painfully hard as we began to kiss and grind our underwear-clad crotches together. “Shawn you feel amazing this is the most wonderful thing I’ve ever experienced.” In the throes of ecstasy Alex grinds us together harder.

“Baby if you don’t stop we are going to make a mess.” I don’t want to stop but I felt it was right to let Alex know what was happening, but when he responded by sticking his tongue down my throat I couldn’t hold back anymore. I started kissing his neck grinder harder as my orgasm approached I could feel the churning in my balls.

“Harder Shawn, oh baby.” In earnest I acknowledge his pleas and his moaning becomes louder, his movements less rhythmic and then he lets out a cry and his body begins to convulse. This sends me over the edge gripping him tight with our crotches pressed together as the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had has overtaken my body. The aftermath our mutual orgasm is pure blissful sleep, before drifting off I pull Alex close to me, who has already drifted off to sleep and kiss the top of his forehead.

“I love you baby boy and I will never let you go, you are the most special person that has ever come into my life.” A single tear falls from my eye and I wipe one away from his face as well before one last kiss is placed upon his lips and I can no longer fight off the impending sleep, things couldn’t get any better.

Copyright © 2014 Xfighter1984; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..