please pray form my mom

i am so happy she is doing better. is your situation getting any better? did the doctors ever say what was wrong with her? my love and prayers are still with you.

Lynne

NO they never really said and as for me i'm liveing with friends so far now i have a roof over my head food and a place to sleep so i guess i am doing ok.

I know that I'm not a regular on the board, but *hugs* and warm thoughts from over here.

As for the law, as for the united states it might take a little extra work, but so long as she's not married, it will automatically go to you and your siblings, though there's a lot of law stuff in between that. :/

Things are working out well looks like medicare cant take the house after all. I have moved back home and the first thing to happen was a fight with my sister about cable bloddy cable not about geting it but about how many box's and modems we will need. I am going bloddy crazy here but still alive so i guess things could be worse. Anyway i have started work on chapter 6 of my story and have been working on my car with a friend so i have been keeping busy. I do hope things get better here so i can stop going crazy.