Today at work I jotted down three phrases, that described what I was feeling. And for some strange reason I got this crazy idea to share them with whoever wanted to see so here goes nothing.

Absence; often enough comes to me wherever I am while presence is somthing I seek always.

Frieghtend at the prospect of revieling myself and proud of all I am at the same time. Is that not the way of the world today, to be and not be at the same time.

Isolated from the desolate reality that has become the world today, I find life is not all that It has been or continues to desire.

Comments would be aprechiated, and as far as I know I haven't ripped these thoughts off of another, but as usually is the case My thoughts may be not my own.

• Site Administrator

Those sound like thoughts that many gay guys face every day. I know I do.

I can't remember a time when I was last truly happy. I suppose that is why I read and write... to escape lonely reality.