Beautiful Thing

I have seen it and I have the VHS from when it first came out. I am going to try and get the DVD when I can. It is a beautiful movie, and very romanctic at times. It is a true coming of age story. My favorite part is when they are in the park at night coming back from the pub. That is a sweet scene.

Pyro :-)

I have seen it and I have the VHS from when it first came out.  I am going to try and get the DVD when I can.  It is a beautiful movie, and very romanctic at times.  It is a true coming of age story.  My favorite part is when they are in the park at night coming back from the pub. That is a sweet scene.

Pyro :-)

I wish I could afford the DVD because I'd definitely buy it. I've seen the movie a few dozen times (watched it in the theatre when it was first made). Definitely a classic gay romance story...once you get use to the thick accents.

Oh, and Jamie is such a lucky boy to have Ste!

Yes i saw this movie and it was good

Foreign Films make good gay movies, and more likely to be more real

than a american version at time

Get Real is another one that is good, it funny sad and sweet not to mention the star of the movie is one brave boy!

Wolfe Video is a all GBLT movie company and i put a links here once to

let others know. i will put it here too

you would be surprise to know how many GBLT films there are out there

wolfevideo.com