What are you doing for thanksgiving?

With all that has happend thanks giveing was called off no one has the money or time to fix dinner so it looks like a skilet dinner for thanks giveing for me my mom and my sister. I know i should be thankful for the fact that my mom is geting better and i am just i am going to miss out on all the food i have been use to on thanks giveing.

We're having steaks I found on sale yesterday because the darned frozen turkey I bought a few days ago is still hard as a rock. Sigh. Plan ahead.

Note to self: NEVER go to the grocery store on the day before Thanksgiving again.

I'm thankful for a lot of things. One is that I'll probably get to spend a lot of time writing today. It's become my new all consuming passion!

Happy Thanksgiving to every one in the USA, and general best wishes to the rest of the world!

• Haha 1

Last night the snow started slowly but soon we were down to a half mile of visiablilty. WE have 4 inches on the ground and it's the first accumicaliting snow fall of the year. All the Trees, bushes, wires, etc. are covered with the stuff this morning and the sun is out making for quite an effect.

I'll go pick up Dad around 12pm and go to a near by resturant and let them do the cookin this year as i'm too pooped to pop. I can then look foward to the lions getting their asses kicked by the cults. (I'm not even sure why they bother to play this one cept for the ticket sales.)

Have a happy thanksgiving everyone! :boy:

With all that has happend thanks giveing was called off no one has the money or time to fix dinner so it looks like a skilet dinner for thanks giveing for me my mom and my sister. I know i should be thankful for the fact that my mom is geting better and i am just i am going to miss out on all the food i have been use to on thanks giveing.

:(

Well, if you lived closer (of course, you might and I didn't know it :) I'd have suggested Super Kmart - they had really cheap turkeys if you bought 20 bucks of groceries.

Heck, I would have cooked you a turkey. I've never done one before, but I've watched alton brown! :)

Well a friend made a turkey at 9:30 this moreing and my sister got called off so i went over there and had i guess a turkey breakfast. Some friends of my sisters broght turkey dinner for my mom and my sister and guess who gets to have pb&j for dinner unless i feel like makeing something.