Chapter 6 is up! You had better be fast with 7 Julian, you just can not leave me hanging here now! :blink:

Great job.

For those of you that have not yet checked this story out.........Well what are you waiting for???? This is a good one folks!!!!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Mike

I've read the first couple chapters of this so far, and I enjoyed them. I've never really been a fan of humongous chapters as I think it can be a turn off to people that don't really, really want to read it.

I think Julian has a great deal of talent, though I would say that I'm a little skeptical of the realism of the relationship the kids have with the adults. The adult-adult relationships and conversations feel real, as do most of the kid-kid relations and conversations, but the others just seem a little off to me.

Even so, I've greatly enjoyed what I've read, and as soon as I find time (those chapters really are long!), I'll read even more.

Keep up the good work!

Chapter 6 is up!  You had better be fast with 7 Julian, you just can not leave me hanging here now! :blink:

Great job.

For those of you that have not yet checked this story out.........Well what are you waiting for????  This is a good one folks!!!!!! :2thumbs:   :2thumbs:   :2thumbs:

Mike

I'm trying to write chapter 7, Mike. Its just difficult, because I'm reliving a lot of painful memories to write it. Shouldn't be too much longer though.

I understand what you meant when you said difficult. It was very sad to read also. You did an excellent job with it. I don't know if this is some of what you have really had to deal with, but if it is I admire you for being able to write about it. I am not sure I could do the same.

Hugs

Mike

Chapter 8 is coming along slowly, but to tide everyone over, I put the introduction to my new story: I, Vampire on the site. I don't know when I'll get around to editing Chapter 1 of that story, so I can't even say when it will be posted. I just know that as soon as Storyville is over, I need a break from Tommy and Steve.

:blink:

Chapter 8 is on the site, and the story is almost over. As soon as I get it finished, I'll start working on Dustin. I'm half way through the first chapter of I, Vampire, and I don't know when I'll be finished with it. I might seek an editor for this one! :blink:

Well it was a good ending. Now for the next story i am sure it will be as good or better then this one but i kind of want to see i vampire first but thats my wonderful dark side :evil: but i guess your doing dustin first so i will wait and read this one like a good little boy. :P anyway i know it will be good cant wait to see the frist chapter of dustin.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back!

I just wanted to post something to let everyone know that Chapter 1 of Dustin is finished. I just sent it to my editor, so it won't be long. I'm working on Chapter 1 of I, Vampire. That one's kind of hard to write! I keep wanting to go in several directions!!!

I read the epilog and I must say that you did an excellent job on the story Julien. I loved the story, you put real emotion into it and you made it seem so realitic. Have you thought about doing a sequal to the story??

Pyro :-)