Top Site List (Gay Authors Links)

Myr

• Site Administrator

I have updated the Top Site List to the new beta version.

There are a few changes.

Currently, in order to use the Top Site List, you need to log in using your email address and password (like the story archive), and not your username.

Sometime this weekend, I'll likely change the board to match so that one login can be used for everything. (assuming I can squash the bugs)

Also, since the Top Site List is Beta software, some things aren't working right now (The Directory, for example). As soon as it is working, it should be pretty cool indeed.

Myr

• Site Administrator
If you really want to make it a one user name log in for every thing php nuke is a great core for that but that would mean changeing the site core um ok so back to the drawing board.

Looked at that and dismissed it. Cookiecutter junk.

Myr,

If you would like some ideas and/or help, let me know. Between Myself and ACFan we handle everything for our board which is the same software as this one, so I am more than familliar with the inner bowels of invision :P

Shoot me a PM if ya need. I would be glad to donate my time to making this board run smoothly as well

-Gun :boy:

Jeff's Fort Board

• Site Administrator

We are running beta software, so some strange bugs are likely...

Thanks for letting me know :)

• Site Administrator

It is also possible that they are getting flagged that way if they are returned from de-activation. (The link checker automatically shuts off bad links.)

• Site Administrator

Yes... I think his webserver is broke. It keeps throwing errors in the early AM.

Thanks, i updated the links maybe it will help

but i notice also that All Roses Have Thorns, Gunrunner, The Glass Onion, Gay Wired, My Gay Stories, and Being Gay Is Ok, Bill's Stories have been going off and on too

• Site Administrator

I've disabled the auto-shutoff on the error he keeps throwing. Hopefully, that'll stop the on and off issue.