Country

Dalmatia

Hey Matt its nice to see some one local on here! Or at least as local as you can get when everyone on here are from all over the world :lol:

I have to agree with you that Wales is a beautiful country and I dont know if I'll ever be able to move away, well at least from the UK, it does get pretty boring leaving in the middle of no where, thats why I'm moving to cardiff next year!

I don't speak much welsh, and the welsh I do speak is rubbish lol. I just use it when I'm talkign to someone who doesnt understand it so they think I'm making fun of them :lol: Though most of the time I'm just saying random words.... It is a problem for me though as its effecting me from getting work, but thats one reason why I'm moving to cardiff, as I'm more likely to get work there.

And Hylas I hope you were joking about that beautiful part.... I dont know how welsh can sound beautiful :lol:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how welsh can sound beautiful :lol:

that's what i thought :P

Cardiff's a great place to live dude :) such a compact city, none of this taking hours to get across town! and an awesome place to go to uni B)

if you need any help with the 'issue' in the teen forum, i'm only down the road, i'm sure your mates will have your back though :boy:

Matt

that's what i thought :P

Cardiff's a great place to live dude :) such a compact city, none of this taking hours to get across town! and an awesome place to go to uni B)

if you need any help with the 'issue' in the teen forum, i'm only down the road, i'm sure your mates will have your back though :boy:

Matt

Hey thanks man, I wasjust about to go and update that issue, but if I ever need you I'll send you a messgae :D

I'm trying to get my best mate to go to uni there, but he's worried he wont get the grades, so I'm hoping he does, I mean I dont want to rent a place on my own :lol:

if he doesnt get the grades for Cardiff Uni, there's always UWIC ;)

and i do some work for a landlord in Cardiff, so if you need a flat - i might be able to find you a nice cheap one B)

AND there's a good selection of gay nightlife here too, which is always good, if you're into that kinda thing (My boyfriend goes occasionally, but i haven't been for months!) he says it's great fun :lol:

• Site Administrator

Great pictures, Matt! I didn't see Wales in Winter, but I remember some of that countryside :)

AND there's a good selection of gay nightlife here too, which is always good, if you're into that kinda thing (My boyfriend goes occasionally, but i haven't been for months!) he says it's great fun :lol:

I rembember going to a gay bar in Cardiff for Sunday lunch. It was full of families -- straight ones :P I suspect it was a different place at night ;)