Dear Myr,

I just finished your amazing series, Harry Potter POD. I absolutely loved it and think you are a great and talented author. My many applaues to you =]

However, the series' ending has had me begging for more. I just love it. It would be really great if you could please make another series about just Harry and Draco, right from where they left off? That would be the best.

Or, rather than a series from where Harry and Draco left off, maybe an entirely new beginning? I loved how Draco and Harry realized their love for eachother, and how they were soulmates. Maybe that can happen again, just in a different way? And definitely bring back the Harry+Draco in the Godric Gryffindor flat, if you will.

This message is mainly my applauses and a hopeful request to a new series involving Draco and Harry from where they left off.

I hope you will consider my requests.

Thanks, Myr!

P.S. - I'd be happy with just another story or two about them. Just as long as it sort-of goes along like a Chapter 31 to POD. So long as Harry and Draco don't have to start off so angry at eachother.

-Zach

Edited by Zachhy
  • Site Administrator

Zach,

I'm glad you liked the story. I do hope to continue it soon. In fact, I'm actually working on it right now. I just took a small break to check my forum.

Take care,

Myr

Zach,

I'm glad you liked the story. I do hope to continue it soon. In fact, I'm actually working on it right now. I just took a small break to check my forum.

Take care,

Myr

Ah, thanks! When do you plan on getting it out? Is it another chapter to POD, seperate series, or a new story?

I'll be checking back here a lot for the new story.

Thanks!!

• 3 years later...

Zach,

Take care,

Myr

I'm really excited about that :) I enjoyed Parliament of Dream's a lot! :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love this fanfic and can't wait till the next post. Has there been some sort of problem with the postings? I know that you are very busy working to keep GA up and running and was just wondering if PoD was put on hold indefinitely? I know that you originally stated that all the rewrites for chapters 1-31 were finished, did you feel that it was necessary to do another rewrite of some chapters or have the issues concerning the website become so severe that they have taken precedent? I know the original plan of one rewritten chapter a day has long since gone out the window, but is there a new plan in place (or at least one that will be in place)? Either way I am waiting for the rest of the story with bated breath. I have taken to reading other fanfics (specifically Harry Potter centered ones) and most do not hold a candle to PoD in neither plot line nor writing style.

I don't mean sound rude (so I apologize if I do), I am just anxious to read more.

• Site Administrator

Sorry, I've been quite busy. I keep forgetting about it when I do get time to do things.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I've been quite busy. I keep forgetting about it when I do get time to do things.

Posted Image

Merlin is wondering where exactly those updates are?!

[and yes that is Nicol Williamson who played Merlin in the Excalibur movie.]

• Site Administrator

It's not like I got any reviews on the last chapters posted... that would remind me to post more right when I'm in a place I can do it...

Sorry, I have not reviewed. because I have not re-read it, I have decided to wait until it is completed. When do you plan to finish it and post all of it do you figure Myr. As always a loyal fan.