Hey peps I have a great idea for a game.

Somebody post a line from a movie (no tv shows or songs) and nobody can post another one until the name of that movie is answered. It will show how much those who call themselvs moviebuffs how much they actually know. Ok here are the rules.

Rule 1. Lines must contain at least five words.

Rule 2. No TV shows or songs.

Rule 3. Only the person who answers the question can post the next line unless they wave their turn. In which case the first person there can post the next line.

Rule 4. Nothing hatefull or vulgar.

Rule 5. There must be at least five rules.

Ok I will start the topic if it divebombs then oh well.

Line: You lure men to their deaths like a spider with flies.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator

Clue. (Followed by "Flies are where men are most vulnerable" ;) )

I wave the quote.

you actually think someone would make a tv show about Battlefield Earth?

how about each correct answer earns you 2 lines, that way theres more then 1 correct answer and the game will progress along a little faster. As it is now 1 stumper and its all over.

.... "You gotta know every detail there is to know about this commode. What you gotta do is take all them details and make 'em your own"

~Umbathri

Edited by Umbathri

well ill expand on my first quote since noone got it, and add a second.

1 .."You gotta know if they got liquid soap or that pink granulated siht they used to use in high school, remember? You gotta know if they got hot water or not, if it stinks. If some nasty, lowlife, scum-ridden motherfcuker sprayed diarrhea all over one of the bowls. You gotta know every detail there is to know about this commode. What you gotta do is take all them details and make 'em your own"

2 .."Teach me to love? Go teach thyself more wit. I, chief professor, am of it. The god of love, if such a thing there be, may learn to love from me."

Edited by Umbathri
well ill expand on my first quote since noone got it, and add a second.

1 .."You gotta know if they got liquid soap or that pink granulated siht they used to use in high school, remember? You gotta know if they got hot water or not, if it stinks.  If some nasty, lowlife, scum-ridden motherfcuker sprayed diarrhea all over one of the bowls.  You gotta know every detail there is to know about this commode. What you gotta do is take all them details and make 'em your own"

2 .."Teach me to love? Go teach thyself more wit.  I, chief professor, am of it.  The god of love, if such a thing there be, may learn to love from me."

1. Um, Fight Club??

2. um, no clue.. lol

Correct Mr. Orange, glad someone had a clue, I wasnt about to make that quote any longer. Its hard to forget the commode story.

Care to post a couple lines yourself now?

~Umbathri

can I be Mr Pink?