QUOTE: "I think... I want to be a boy. [...] But, being a girl would be nice too. Can't I be both?"

To make it easier, I'll include the image of the movie at the moment it was said:

glenn17.png

Aleric

PS I think I fell in love with this *doll*, he's so cute! I like especially his teeth ;)

glenn15.png

Isn't it amazing how much expression they can put into a doll's face?

glenn22.png

glenn25.png

glenn3.png

glenn4.png

glenn5.png

What amazes me most is that he is ugly as hell, and still cute.

I suppose its just the little things that do it: Large eyes, small nose

and chin and a large head compared to the body. Thats what is

in our genes and makes us love our children. But it is still weird.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it certainly took me long enough didn't it?

Anyway, here are my quotes:

1) "What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolence. "

2) "They don't speak English in New York anymore?" (from the same movie, so I think that counts as a hint.)

Quotes 1 and 2, however, are from different movies.

Sorry, it certainly took me long enough didn't it?

Anyway, here are my quotes:

1) "What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolence. "

2) "They don't speak English in New York anymore?" (from the same movie, so I think that counts as a hint.)

Quotes 1 and 2, however, are from different movies.

Im at a loss as to why you think one of those is vulgar... and another thing is it really necessary? this is hardly a childrens site, or work friendly for that matter.

1... If theres anyone here thats never seen A Clockwork Orange your deprived, at any age... Ill take a Milk-Plus please.

Origonally his second quote was a different one and he was nice enough to change it.

I know that this isn't a childerens site but I was just trying to make a nice clean game that everyone could enjoy. I didn't mean anything by it.

Here are the quotes.

Come on give me a name! Weren't your parents suposed to do that?

Shoot and gut every animal in this forest. Their stomachs may contain evidence. Give the furs to chairity, the meat to the homeless, ground up the bones for dog food, I want nothing wasted.

These may be dead give aways but I love these movies.

Sorry it's not anime these are both real movies with real actors that you have most likely seen several times. Here are the quotes again and keep guessing.

Here are the quotes.

Come on give me a name!  Weren't your parents suposed to do that?

Shoot and gut every animal in this forest.  Their stomachs may contain evidence.  Give the furs to chairity, the meat to the homeless, ground up the bones for dog food, I want nothing wasted.

Shoot and gut every animal in this forest.  Their stomachs may contain evidence.  Give the furs to chairity, the meat to the homeless, ground up the bones for dog food, I want nothing wasted.

I think this quote is from Wrongfully Accused (1998), and if so then this is a misquote and it should read:

Shoot and gut every animal in the park. Their stomachs might contain something that could be a clue. Donate the meat to charity. The hides can be turned into warm socks for the poor. Grind up the bones for dog food. I want nothing wasted.

And I'm having very bad day so instead of going off on you and yelling and typing angry because I screwed up I will quietly walk out of the room.

No need to get offended

I wasn't trying to be mean.

I waive my turn.

:(

Edited by Lor83b