Webs is another good story. I look forward to reading more chapters. You can find it here. B)

Oh, this was a really good one. I left a review because I remembered reading this in sneak peeks and liked it so much, so I was happy he had added a second chapter.

There seemed to be a decent amount of action in the second chapter- like the drama with Garett and I looked forward to what happens with Jeremy. And the breakfast/cereal bowl/milk scene was mad cute.

• 2 weeks later...

A few words of warning while reading this story... each character sees the world through their own prism. The conception of events as they relate them to the reader is through that personal prism and they can be complete and utterly wrong about things, or be more insightful than they realize. Also, they can, and do lie to eachother. You kind of have to judge for yourself each character's trustworthiness, but hopefully picking out which characters are least trustworthy will not be all that difficult. Happy reading :)