[WrathOfMagneto] WrathofMagneto

Review by Myk

Justin is a teen with a big secret. He has a tough life but all the bullying is at least bearable as long as he has his best friend Darren. Then his worst nightmare comes true when Darren discovers that he has a crush on Tyler Jamison and outs him to the whole school.

Now Justin finds his life worse than miserable. His home life has deteriorated since his parents found out about his secret and school was simply harder than ever to deal with.

Just when life couldn

Review by Myk

Justin is a teen with a big secret. He has a tough life but all the bullying is at least bearable as long as he has his best friend Darren. Then his worst nightmare comes true when Darren discovers that he has a crush on Tyler Jamison and outs him to the whole school.

Now Justin finds his life worse than miserable. His home life has deteriorated since his parents found out about his secret and school was simply harder than ever to deal with.

Just when life couldn’t possibly get any worse and Justin was ready to give up, he finally meets his crush, Tyler Jamison. How does their first encounter turn out?

Thanks for a story that was worth the read even when it was hard to read on through the tough times. A great story WrathOfMagneto!

OMG thank you soo much for the review! :D

I'm totally using that review when I post this in eFiction, lol

^_~

Edited by wrathofmagneto
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Sorry to take so long to get to this story, but it was worth the wait :)

The ending is abrupt, but then what happens next really is another story. This is a story about how someone can be driven to the edge, with a ray of hope at the end.

I hadn't realised that it was linked to Captivated, so I went back and checked and I was amazed at how much of this story was described in that one. This is a good example of how you can take events mentioned in one place and turn them into a story in their own right.

From a technical point of view, one of the things that struck me was the opening sentence. The fact that it was in present tense, not the more usual past tense, had me intrigued. I looked at it several times, trying to work work out what that meant, and eventually decided that it meant that Justin STILL sees Tyler that way. It gave a hopeful edge to the whole story, a sort of foreshadowing.

Well done, WrathofMagneto! :2thumbs: