Body hair

Procyon

Dem's right, yo. I got two different types of hair control, lol. There's maintenance and there's special occasion. If I were to be naked for whatever reason in front of damn near anybody, that'd count as special occasion, and hair removal would take place on a much larger scale. If nobody's seeing anything, why bother? The only places that get hair removed are places that I want hair removed. :P

And Demetz, you should be patient, lol! Poor boy probably didn't even know that he should shave. It's not like it's a place you stare at all day and think "Hm, you know... I should take a razor to this..." :P

The only really bad thing about shaving any place where skin may under whatever circumstances meet skin is the prickles. After a day, two at most, it starts growing back and it's like having stubble between your legs. Not fun at all. It will definitely be one of the places that gets lasered. :) Oh when I'm rich.... ~sigh~... I shall have naught but a treasure trail....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dem's right, yo. I got two different types of hair control, lol. There's maintenance and there's special occasion. If I were to be naked for whatever reason in front of damn near anybody, that'd count as special occasion, and hair removal would take place on a much larger scale. If nobody's seeing anything, why bother? The only places that get hair removed are places that I want hair removed. :P

And Demetz, you should be patient, lol! Poor boy probably didn't even know that he should shave. It's not like it's a place you stare at all day and think "Hm, you know... I should take a razor to this..." :P

The only really bad thing about shaving any place where skin may under whatever circumstances meet skin is the prickles. After a day, two at most, it starts growing back and it's like having stubble between your legs. Not fun at all. It will definitely be one of the places that gets lasered. :) Oh when I'm rich.... ~sigh~... I shall have naught but a treasure trail....

B) ..........You are too funny Razor!! I guess I'm blessed in that I don't have much hair down there, basically just pits & head!! :funny:

I shave that patch of hair... franklly its just more hygenic.

You want a horror story? I was with a guy who hadn't ever shaved down there. Cock-blocked by a patch of fur.

not cool

Never got across that situation (so far :P )

And Benji, You're just plain lucky :ph34r:

Edited by Zilar

All things in moderation.

You wouldn't want some jackass to shoot you with a silver bullet but I doubt you would want to look like Dr. Xavier...

B) ........I guess it's in the jeans! 0:)

Can I get in there and check for myself? evil-smirk.gif

Body hair isn't a big issue for me. My boyfriend was moderately hairy. It was nice to run my fingers through it. Especially his chest. I don't know how to classify my hairiness. I've got hair on most of my body but it's very light in color and density. I can go a week without shaving and it's barely noticeable. I keep the pubes trimmed cause I don't think anybody wants a mouth full of hair when they're expecting a lollipop. Smooth guys are fine with me too. Just please don't trim the pubes completely off so that you wind up looking like a prepubescent child.

Can I get in there and check for myself? evil-smirk.gif

Body hair isn't a big issue for me. My boyfriend was moderately hairy. It was nice to run my fingers through it. Especially his chest. I don't know how to classify my hairiness. I've got hair on most of my body but it's very light in color and density. I can go a week without shaving and it's barely noticeable. I keep the pubes trimmed cause I don't think anybody wants a mouth full of hair when they're expecting a lollipop. Smooth guys are fine with me too. Just please don't trim the pubes completely off so that you wind up looking like a prepubescent child.

B) .........Yeah, well I did that yeeeaarrs ago, not going for the smooth look again.

There's a guy in my local car club who I'm kind of attracted to, and guess what? He has a moderate amount of hair on his arms and legs and I could see a bit of hair poking out over the collar of his shirt the other day. Though to be fair, his leg and arm hair was kinda blondish while the hair on his head and his slight stubble is plain brown. Let's just say I enjoyed laying on the ground behind him, watching him work on his motor. *sigh*

The other guys there went on and on about screwing chicks and blowing loads on them (the chicks), but I noticed that he never chimed in... meh, he's probably like me in that he respects women, not like me in being gay. Oh well.

I shave that patch of hair... franklly its just more hygenic.

You want a horror story? I was with a guy who hadn't ever shaved down there. Cock-blocked by a patch of fur.

not cool

I just read this thread and started cracking up at what some of you said. :lol:

There's a guy in my local car club who I'm kind of attracted to, and guess what? He has a moderate amount of hair on his arms and legs and I could see a bit of hair poking out over the collar of his shirt the other day. Though to be fair, his leg and arm hair was kinda blondish while the hair on his head and his slight stubble is plain brown. Let's just say I enjoyed laying on the ground behind him, watching him work on his motor. *sigh*

The other guys there went on and on about screwing chicks and blowing loads on them (the chicks), but I noticed that he never chimed in... meh, he's probably like me in that he respects women, not like me in being gay. Oh well.

I also love my men hairy :wub:

And if he didn't chime in... There's always hope of course :P

I just read this thread and started cracking up at what some of you said. :lol:

:P

And what's your state of affairs/hair? :P

Re-reading my post, it sounds very dirty LOL so I'm going to clarify. I wasn't laying behind him for sport -- the work we were doing on his car was replacing a critical gasket, which required intensive surgery and took all day, given a few setbacks and the fact that we were also installing new performance exhaust manifolds on another car (also an all-day affair) parked nose-to-nose with his. Anyway, once his engine was buttoned up, it was required to change the oil before running it, since it was taken apart to the point where coolant was guaranteed to mix with the oil. It was dark at this point, so he needed me to lay behind him on the ground and shine a light on the oil pan and oil filter so he could see what he was doing. I couldn't lay the other way since there were many many tools and car parts in the way. I just aimed the light and enjoyed myself hahaha.

It sucks enough already that cute men throw my wish-dar in a frenzy... it's worse when the gay-dar goes off too since it's almost completely unreliable (has only worked thrice so far)!

Re-reading my post, it sounds very dirty LOL so I'm going to clarify. I wasn't laying behind him for sport -- the work we were doing on his car was replacing a critical gasket, which required intensive surgery and took all day, given a few setbacks and the fact that we were also installing new performance exhaust manifolds on another car (also an all-day affair) parked nose-to-nose with his. Anyway, once his engine was buttoned up, it was required to change the oil before running it, since it was taken apart to the point where coolant was guaranteed to mix with the oil. It was dark at this point, so he needed me to lay behind him on the ground and shine a light on the oil pan and oil filter so he could see what he was doing. I couldn't lay the other way since there were many many tools and car parts in the way. I just aimed the light and enjoyed myself hahaha.

It sucks enough already that cute men throw my wish-dar in a frenzy... it's worse when the gay-dar goes off too since it's almost completely unreliable (has only worked thrice so far)!

Meh :ph34r: He could've been just busy working, that he didn't chime into that convo about girls...

And lol, my gaydar hasn't worked YET! So yours is still better :P

Meh :ph34r: He could've been just busy working, that he didn't chime into that convo about girls...

And lol, my gaydar hasn't worked YET! So yours is still better :P

That's the interesting thing though... he and I have been to three of these gatherings, and he hasn't chimed in on anything regarding women or relationships, even when just standing there and doing nothing.

That's the interesting thing though... he and I have been to three of these gatherings, and he hasn't chimed in on anything regarding women or relationships, even when just standing there and doing nothing.

Interesting indeed... :P

Well, since I don't really have a gaydar (Gosh I neeeeeeeed one of those) you'd have to ask someone who has :wacko: And who can ask you what to look for exactly or so :wacko:

Anyhow, good luck with your persuit :P

FOR SALE

Gaydar kits. High quality. Some assembly required. Minor brain surgery needed for implantation. Batteries included. Contact GaryInMiami for details.

Mine is more hit and miss. However, I do not think I want brain surgery. :ph34r:

Back to the topic... chest hair is sexy as hell. I love it. There's only one part of the body I think could use shaving on a man, and that is the balls, ass, and everything in between. I don't bother to shave those right now though, because I am single. 0:)

FOR SALE

Gaydar kits. High quality. Some assembly required. Minor brain surgery needed for implantation. Batteries included. Contact GaryInMiami for details.

I already have one. *puts on naughty thinking cap* I just need someone to plug into my service port and give me a good tuning. You know, adjust the balance, raise the gain, try out a new filter or two... :devil: I know my harmonics are way off 0:)

Sigh, I'm cursed I say! :angry:

I have hair on my chest and I HATE IT! Seriously. I used to be a swimmer so I always keep it shaven, but when I get lazy and let it grow out, my love for my body tends to go down a few notches until I shave it off. Same with my upper legs, though I stopped doing that after I was done with competitive swimming.

So yes I keep my chest shaven and I do keep my swimmers build, though because I've been sick, I've lost some of my definition to my abs.

WAHHHH!! :(

I already have one. *puts on naughty thinking cap* I just need someone to plug into my service port and give me a good tuning. You know, adjust the balance, raise the gain, try out a new filter or two... :devil: I know my harmonics are way off 0:)

frog-jump.gif

That sounds like something I wouldn't mind volunteering to do. 0:)

FOR SALE

Wheeee I'mma buy 2!!! :P (I have my reasons, LOL)

Back to the topic... chest hair is sexy as hell. I love it. There's only one part of the body I think could use shaving on a man, and that is the balls, ass, and everything in between. I don't bother to shave those right now though, because I am single. 0:)

I agree again, Tiger :worship: except for not shaving because I'm single :blink: You never know I'd encounter something :wub:

Sigh, I'm cursed I say! :angry:

I have hair on my chest and I HATE IT! Seriously. I used to be a swimmer so I always keep it shaven, but when I get lazy and let it grow out, my love for my body tends to go down a few notches until I shave it off. Same with my upper legs, though I stopped doing that after I was done with competitive swimming.

So yes I keep my chest shaven and I do keep my swimmers build, though because I've been sick, I've lost some of my definition to my abs.

WAHHHH!! :(

As I said before, Chest hair is sexy :wub:

Need any subjects to test your refined gaydar on? 0:)

I agree again, Tiger :worship: except for not shaving because I'm single :blink: You never know I'd encounter something :wub:

I don't do random sex, so I can prepare when the time is right. :)

As I said before, Chest hair is sexy :wub:

Need any subjects to test your refined gaydar on? 0:)

Yes, chest hair is definitely a turn-on. I can tolerate a man without one, but it is certainly a plus. :wub:

I can definitely find ways to test his gaydar. 0:)

I don't do random sex, so I can prepare when the time is right. :)

Meh, me neither... But I still find it more hygenic :wacko: And I need the practice anyhow :P

Careful what you wish for. ;)

Yes, chest hair is definitely a turn-on. I can tolerate a man without one, but it is certainly a plus. :wub:

Yay! I'm not the only one here who thinks so!

Meh, me neither... But I still find it more hygenic :wacko: And I need the practice anyhow :P

I don't shave down there for two reasons.

1. Sharp objects around sensitive areas make me nervous.

2. As soon as the hair starts growing back, it'll be rugburn-city!

Yay! I'm not the only one here who thinks so!

Most certainly not ;)

I don't shave down there for two reasons.

1. Sharp objects around sensitive areas make me nervous.

2. As soon as the hair starts growing back, it'll be rugburn-city!

Well, it does make me nervous as well, but I feel like it's more hygenic this way...

And I don't really feel it when that hair starts growing again :P guess I have soft hairs :wub: