A Class By Himself

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the announcement! :)

I was really having a lot of trouble trying to get this the way I wanted to. My mind just wouldn't focus long enough to bring out the right feeling in it all. Sometimes, it's soooo difficult to find the words to bring the level of emotion in a scene to where you need it to be to be effective, you know? And this was one of those important chapters that I've been planning for a long time now..so getting it wrong was NOT an option.

Anyway, that aside, thanks to everybody who sent emails and posts and all. It evidently wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Hehehe! I think I just needed that little break to get my thoughts together. I feel better already. :)

Anyway, that aside, thanks to everybody who sent emails and posts and all. It evidently wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Hehehe! I think I just needed that little break to get my thoughts together. I feel better already. :)

YAY!! Comsie's back!! :great:

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the announcement! :)

I was really having a lot of trouble trying to get this the way I wanted to. My mind just wouldn't focus long enough to bring out the right feeling in it all. Sometimes, it's soooo difficult to find the words to bring the level of emotion in a scene to where you need it to be to be effective, you know? And this was one of those important chapters that I've been planning for a long time now..so getting it wrong was NOT an option.

B) ........Comsie, I'm not sure how I missed this update 'new chapter' :wacko: ....But I have to add it was the best chapter to date, about time he grew some balls.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..