Hey there,

I'm fairly new to the GayAuthors forums, although I have been around the website itself for a while now. I was just posting to inquire as to whether or not you are still writing or if being the admin of GA is taking up all your time? I've been visiting your website - for your writing - infrequently to see if there have been any updates, but the only thing I've noticed change over a long period of time is the web layout really. Are you still continuing any of the stories on your page?

Thanks for taking the time,

Kynn.

</div>

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Being an admin here has taken most of my creative energy. I am still writing, just very very slowly.

I have more written on all the stories that are on my page... just not enough to post at the moment.

Thanks for reading!

Myr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I to am happy to hear your still writeing :) i hope all is well as i havent seen u round in a wile.

take care bro :) and cant wait to read the stuff when you do get a chance to finish it :)