Most Prolific Postaholic on GA

Prolific Postaholic  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most prolific postaholic of all time on gayauthors.org?

• AFriendlyFace
    • C James
    • Tiger
    • Other (Who?)
  2. 2. Who is second?

• AFriendlyFace
    • C James
    • Tiger
    • Other (Who?)

I voted for Kevin, because if I didn't have any figures, I'd have more of an impression of heavy posting from Kevin. I must, one month of quiet from the Goat, and you feel like he's a shy lurker. As for Tiger, he sure is a frequent poster, but one year is a bit short to make an impression as a postaholic. Plus the word count, if it could be done, would give him less than the others. As for the admin stuff, a post in the public forums is a post in the public forums.

...and every one of them was truly prolific.

~giggles~ Sorry, I just had to point out what an oxymoron that is. How can just "one" of something be "prolific"? :P

Btw, Kevin's posts are my favorites and I have a tendency to read stuff I've never even considered popping into because I saw his name on the last poster deal. :wub:

• 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

I noticed just a few minutes ago that CJ is 14 posts away from his 7000 post :o !!!

Probably by the time I hit the Add Reply button he will be a few past that mark :P

I thought I would revive this poll and see if anyone has changed their opinion and let some of the members who may not have seen this get a chance to post.

(unfortunately I think there may be a few "I'm just a shy, retiring lurker :ph34r: " posts coming up soon.

Steve B)

I noticed that he's close. Also, Kevin was poised to pass him, but I don't think that's happening any time soon. :P

Steve, I just noticed that you're also close to 1,000 posts. :P

Edited by Tiger
  • Site Administrator
I noticed that he's close. Also, Kevin was poised to pass him, but I don't think that's happening any time soon. :P

Steve, I just noticed that you're also close to 1,000 posts. :P

But with my current posting rate, I will hit that mark around Dec. 14th. But enough about me :D . CJ was absent for like 5 weeks, I don't believe Kevin has been gone that long, or maybe it has :unsure: .

I'm sure Kevin will be back soon (got my fingers crossed), and he'll be able to challenge CJ quickly.

I've got a huge pot count, 0.01 post a day, beat that :D

My post per day average is 13.41. It's actually down a bit, but it would take years for it to get down to .01. In fact, I'd have to stop posting completely and never post again. I'd still be dead long before. I do believe my post per day average is the highest. However, I'm sure there are some who are not all that far behind. For the record, CJ's post per day average is 7.22. Kevin's is 5.6. However, my average could easily fall and drop to such averages. One must take post per day average, length of membership, and actual post count into consideration.

B) ...........My vote, and deservedly so goes to Tiger!! :lol:

But I don't have nearly as many posts as C James or Kevin. They are the truly prolific ones.

[quote name='Tiger' date='October 12 2008, 12:14 AM' post='157896'

But I don't have nearly as many posts as C James or Kevin. They are the truly prolific ones.

B) ................But take in count the date they joined as opposed to yours and it is a no brainer

I do have a lot of posts. This is true. I'll be on GA one year as of October 31. Still I do not see myself posting quite as much during my second year. I am probably going to be too busy. :P

B) ..............Tiger has a 2nd year plan?? :lol:

No, I do not. I simply want to focus on writing more. There are a few other considerations as well, though they are currently up in the air.

B) ..............Understood, it's all jest here, and I hope to see you writing more, but I will be the last to impose any kind of pressure on you. I still blame the goat!!! :lol: