A Sigh Of Relief....

Comsie

I just wanted to give everybody here a hug and a kiss! I've been reading, every chance that I get! I just haven't had much of a chance to respond lately! But I finally finished training my 'assistant' at work last week! So he can function all on his own now, and I can be a bit more social around here! :)

Oh...and did I mention tha this new guy is *CUTE*??? Hehehe, seriously! I think I have a serious CRUSH on him already! He's suck an unbelievable sweetheart! And his personality is like an addiction to me! Add soft brown hair and softer brown eyes....and sighhhhhh....I'm swooning! He's awesome, you know? Seriously.

Ahem!

ANYWAY...I'm here, and I'm focused! Hehehe! So I'll seezya soon! And thanks for being patient with me! Seezya soon!

I just wanted to give everybody here a hug and a kiss! I've been reading, every chance that I get! I just haven't had much of a chance to respond lately! But I finally finished training my 'assistant' at work last week! So he can function all on his own now, and I can be a bit more social around here! :)

Oh...and did I mention tha this new guy is *CUTE*??? Hehehe, seriously! I think I have a serious CRUSH on him already! He's suck an unbelievable sweetheart! And his personality is like an addiction to me! Add soft brown hair and softer brown eyes....and sighhhhhh....I'm swooning! He's awesome, you know? Seriously.

Ahem!

ANYWAY...I'm here, and I'm focused! Hehehe! So I'll seezya soon! And thanks for being patient with me! Seezya soon!

A Freudian slip, Comsie? good to know you've regained your focus. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, that was no slip of the tongue, believe me! ::Giggles:: He's sooo cute! Seriously! But we work different hours, so I don't get to see him that much. My boss is convinced that he's gay. He's 20 years old...but I dunno...I don't get any signals from him, you know?

We'll see. The investigation continues. Hehehe!

Hehehe, that was no slip of the tongue, believe me! ::Giggles:: He's sooo cute! Seriously! But we work different hours, so I don't get to see him that much. My boss is convinced that he's gay. He's 20 years old...but I dunno...I don't get any signals from him, you know?

We'll see. The investigation continues. Hehehe!

Awww... I hate when that happens :P

Good luck Comsie :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..