Tweenie crisis

Excuse

Or whatever its meant to be called....

I'm thinking... Oh Crap! I'm 20 in like 3 weeks... I'm on a uni course that I'm unsure of... I've lost the direction I once had... as in I don't knw what i want to do anymore... and I've been ill for the 3rd time in two months... basically my immune system sucks :( I've missed my first week back at uni...

I think i may even be developing quincey... which kinda sucks.

or doesnt cos sucking hurts.

ooh what to do eh?

well I'm currently watching Father Ted which is at least making me smile...

I think I'd be best suited to being a house-husband... :| aha

also i just realised the topic title sounds like Im big orange childrens entertainer... :|

also i just realised the topic title sounds like Im big orange childrens entertainer... :|

I dunno... I kind of expected the post to be about erectile dysfunction, but I guess it's a good thing it's not, eh?

• 5 weeks later...

I am right there with you.

Or whatever its meant to be called....

I'm thinking... Oh Crap! I'm 20 in like 3 weeks... I'm on a uni course that I'm unsure of... I've lost the direction I once had... as in I don't knw what i want to do anymore... and I've been ill for the 3rd time in two months... basically my immune system sucks :( I've missed my first week back at uni...

I think i may even be developing quincey... which kinda sucks.

or doesnt cos sucking hurts.

ooh what to do eh?

well I'm currently watching Father Ted which is at least making me smile...

I think I'd be best suited to being a house-husband... :| aha

If by "quincey" you're referring to a toothache, go see a dentist. Sorry you've been ill so much recently.

------

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you! :D