Wow

Cynical Romantic

So I go away for two weeks and return to find new chapters and updates from so many of my favourite authors. Libby Drew, Duncan Ryder, J.Ross, Tiffani Chin... even DomLuka, which I'd pretty much given up hope for! So much to read, so jetlagged, such a dilemma! But a lovely dilemma to have. Looks like I'll be happily immersed in reading for the next little while. To all the writers, thanks for such a great welcome home gift.

So I go away for two weeks and return to find new chapters and updates from so many of my favourite authors. Libby Drew, Duncan Ryder, J.Ross, Tiffani Chin... even DomLuka, which I'd pretty much given up hope for! So much to read, so jetlagged, such a dilemma! But a lovely dilemma to have. Looks like I'll be happily immersed in reading for the next little while. To all the writers, thanks for such a great welcome home gift.

B) .......Hahaha! It was a great present wasn't it!!

LOL. Some great gift, disguised as a curse? A lot of times I get so overwhelmed when there are a bunch of new updates that I shut down and don't get to read them until much later. But for some reason, there has been a sudden flooding of new updates. I guess that cliched saying is true: when it rains, it pours.

Anyway, glad to have you back. Where did you go away to that you have to deal with jetlag. Speaking opf jetlag, I actually like jetlag. It somehow got me on a normal sleeping schedule, because I had somehow become nocturnal after I graduated.