[Topher_Lydon] THE FIFTH COLUMN-

CPL...

Could you spare a little time to give us a progress update for this book? I understand you are very busy, but I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping to hear from you pretty soon. There's a whole heck of a lot going on at the end of your last book and I for one would love to see where you are going with it. Please??? :worship:

Thank you...

Edited by Clydee
CPL...

Could you spare a little time to give us a progress update for this book? I understand you are very busy, but I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping to hear from you pretty soon. There's a whole heck of a lot going on at the end of your last book and I for one would love to see where you are going with it. Please??? :worship:

Thank you...

Edited by Clydee
  • 2 weeks later...
98% complete.

(turns out I found chapters I forgot I'd written, weird how that happens. Your writing stuff and you get this 'hey I wrote this already' syndrome)

Yeah, I have that trouble all the time!!!!! NOT! I would love to bug your editor but he has editing to do! Thanks for the info CPL, I (we) really appreciate it!