Withdrawn

JamesSavik

Operation Hammerhead is part of it.

The whole thing is part of a larger story arc of which Hammerhead is a part.

The Official History of the War on the Cygnus Rim is done in the style of a history book. I emulate the style of naval historian Samuel Eliot Morrison.

This furnishes the setting for a number of other stories of which Hammerhead is a part.

I figured that if I was going to build a universe, I wanted it to be large and colorful enough to sustain a number of projects.

50 views and no comments?

I've seen some stuff posted here that sucked so bad roaches wouldn't crawl on it that always got 5 polite comments.

Thanks for nothing.

50 views and no comments?

I've seen some stuff posted here that sucked so bad roaches wouldn't crawl on it that always got 5 polite comments.

Thanks for nothing.

Well James, you needed at least three things. First of all, you need to be a good writer. Check. Got that one covered. Then you need one of two other things. You either need an army of sycophants that will run over and praise ever thing you do, whether it's good or not, and tell you that you can walk on water. You don't have that, but don't feel bad, most of us don't. So then you need to be patient. And you and I both know that's not one of your strengths. :D

I was one of the views. I read the first few lines, thought to myself "That looks interesting," and made a mental note to come back and read it when I had more time. If you re-post it somewhere, let me know and I'll still give it a run-through.

Just a note on views... those include non-members, who cannot post. :)

Sorry James, just saw this thread now.

Hey James, I'm sorry as well. I just got home from working all day, and only got home just now =(((