Dear Comsie,

Emulated

Dear Comsie,

Right I'll begin straight away with this opening sentiment: Don't you dare make us wait another SEVEN months for the next chapter!!! Don't even think about it! (or I'll be coming for you! With a pitchfork!)

Good, with the formalities out of the way I can concentrate on the more important things. Such as Chapter 42.

What a chapter! Even though each one seems to be better than the previous, I can safely say that you've really outdone yourself this time. Wow. It's like you've taken this story to a whole new level and in a way, you have.

In perfect Comsie style you've captured the emotion of being 'in-the-moment' and portrayed it in a beautiful way. As usual, you have that unnerving way to put us in Randy's shoes, "Just kiss him! No, wait. Maybe you shouldn't." I kept saying inside my head. Not sure of which decision I'D make, as the reader. Genius at its best Comsie.

Those damn onions! Why did Randy's dear mother have to be playing around with onions at such an important moment, Comsie? Hmmm??? What are your thoughts on that?

I'll tell you what I think. I think it doesn't matter if she saw them in the car. She already knows about them anyway. If anything, this just confirms her suspicions. But you like to throw us the occasional curve ball, don't you?

Please don't make me wait so long again for the next chapter. ;)

EmulatedLove

Hehehe, thanks soooo much, Em! ((Hugz))

And don't worry, there won't be any 7 month gaps in 2009! I've been taking steps since Halloween to make sure that stories get done a LOT faster this year. And by the time April is over...you'll be surprised with how many old stories I've blown the dust off and started up again. :) So look for more stuff soon.

::Whispers:: "Kiss Of Angel" has a new chapter too! Shhhh! :)

As for the events of the latest "New Kid", I can't tell you much at the moment. But I will say that something big is brewing, and their Spring Break is going to create BIG changes in the series itself and for all the people involved! So expect more drama soon! (Not in seven months! Hehehe!)

Ps- As for the onions....well, as you said, 'curve balls' are my favorite! ::Raised Eyebrow::

You're most welcome Comsie.

And don't worry, there won't be any 7 month gaps in 2009! I've been taking steps since Halloween to make sure that stories get done a LOT faster this year. And by the time April is over...you'll be surprised with how many old stories I've blown the dust off and started up again. :) So look for more stuff soon.

Yeah? That's great news, but be warned that I'm going to hold you to that. ^_^

::Whispers:: "Kiss Of Angel" has a new chapter too! Shhhh! :)

Don't worry, I didn't hear a thing... (FWD: everyone@earth.com)

As for the events of the latest "New Kid", I can't tell you much at the moment. But I will say that something big is brewing, and their Spring Break is going to create BIG changes in the series itself and for all the people involved! So expect more drama soon! (Not in seven months! Hehehe!)

Randy wakes up and realises it's all been a dream! No? I guess I'll have to wait and see then.

Ps- As for the onions....well, as you said, 'curve balls' are my favorite! ::Raised Eyebrow::

Comsie! Comsie! Behave yourself, please. Now if you could just explain that raised eyebr- What? Ok, I'll zip it.