Where is Comsie?

4 hours ago, Shadow086 said:

Come to think of it, he did mention on January 11 that he's been having some kind of internet troubles, so maybe that's what's going on...

I certainly hope that’s all that’s going on.

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, Cia said:

Thank you for sharing so we all know that he needs support!! 

Absolutely, @Cia. :heart:

• Love 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Further communication from Comsie on VOY Shack Out Back:

I truly TRULY cannot thank a few of you enough for all of of the amazing help you've given me to help me start my way towards putting back online and getting things back online here. It took some hours of dedicated help, and thanks to you, I'm starting to get back in working order, and they are both making it possible thanks to their expertise.

Also, my health is picking up. I still have to go through a bit of physical therapy, but I'm able to walk again, and I can think straight again and I'm I'm thankful for as well. So I will be in contact again soon, and I'm happy to say that my email is up and working again as well! Cool? I'm catching up as quickly as possible. I'll be in touch soon, and I love you lots!

Looks like he’s on the mend. I’m very glad he’s getting some help!

• Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..