Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Progress Reports

Just a brief update:

I finished "The Gunroom" and posted the last chapter yesterday. It was a blast to write, and I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, trek on over to the forum and express yourself. The Gunroom Forum

Right now I'm working on "A Summer Love." I've finished almost 12 chapters, and I'm expecting it to go for 13 or maybe 14 at the most. I've been putting it on the back-burner while I worked on "The Gunroom," because I was enjoying that more. So for those of you waiting for another chapter of ASL, it will be posted soon. In fact, you're likely to get two chapters this weekend.

After that, I plan to go back and have some more fun with Mr. Granger. I've already gotten part of the next story, "The Wardroom," down in my head. This one will trace Granger's career as a lieutenant.

I ultimately plan to bring our dysfunctional CAP family into the present time, but I found that it is too hard for me to work on two stories at once. I get too focused, too absorbed in my characters, and it is too much of a disconnect. So I'm going to have to alternate them, as the mime guides me.

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and support. Your posts drive me forward like Mr. Dailey with his starter, but in a good way. :P

I don't know what I'll do once CAP reaches the present! :( I'm nuts for your defunkitated family! LOL!! I have not started on The Gunroom yet, just waiting to finish ASL first but I know I'll enjoy it as much as the CAP family.

Gracias Marco!!!

I don't know what I'll do once CAP reaches the present! :( I'm nuts for your defunkitated family! LOL!! I have not started on The Gunroom yet, just waiting to finish ASL first but I know I'll enjoy it as much as the CAP family.

Gracias Marco!!!

De nada.

You know, since The Gunroom is finished and ASL isn't, well, maybe you should read the GR and wait on ASL. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..