Technical Difficulties?

Mark M

Ok so now i've tried Two Different Computers...one with Explorer 8 and one without. So....My problem is with Recent posted stories on the home page.....thing is....it's showing posted stories from april of 2008 for me....now i'm not sure what the heck is going on but i have noticed some site changes so hopefully this can be corrected. If it's a problem on my part please tell me what it might be :D

• Like 2

I see the same thing. Myr and his team just pulled off a massive forum upgrade, so I'm assuming that's caused the home page listings to go back in time. My advice: relax, hang tight, and I'm sure they'll fix it soon enough.

• Like 1

Phew like seriously how i'm supposed to check on stories like "If it fits" or "The Wardroom" or "Max and Josh" if i can't see when there posted...it would be so saddening if they were posted and i didn't know!!! haha jk jk but i definatly love the idea of a recently posted list. Makes life Easy, but i thought i was definatly going mad. haha But No Problem i can wait as long as i know my computers arn't messing more stuff up haha

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

There appears to be a weird error with the feed. I'll add that to my list.

Myr

0.0 there's a list??? i hope it doesn't exceed 124857382935723849237401243487234X0 +10.............if you did catch that it Equals 10...:P i'm SMART! haha Well i'm glad i pointed it out then. lol