GayAuthors Pictures Presents...

Emulated

In terms of who I'm really like, I'm soooooo Taylor from "The Ordinary Us"- the openly gay kid who loves teasing the closetcases into being more open. My friend Scott, who was as repressed as Quin was, calls me his Taylor.

In terms of who I want to be, I'd want to be Davey from "Do Over"- time travel is just fricckin' cool. It'd be awesome going back to the 1980's, which I miss dearly.

Wow, this is such a cool topic! Thanks Emulated :D

Imagine the possibilities! ::brain cannot handle the amount of potential options::

I think if I had to play one of my own characters (female) I'd play Caty from Underneath This Big 'Ol Sky... hell, she is a part of me. Assuming appearance doesn't matter, and maybe gender... I would like to play either Jesse from From Behind Those Eyes or Lucas from Days of Silence I think.

Thanks! I was playing about with the idea for a while, and like you, I was thinking: "Oh the possibilities!" Not to mention how great it'd be to see some of these stories turned into actual films! :lmao:

I was wondering who was going to say Jesse! :P

hehe thanks for the cute comment :P and yep i think thats perfect casting. I am ariel :P OMG Comsie is my dad! LOL *only joking* although that would be funny.. he would have had me when he was 16 lol

NP! I think Ariel would be a great character to pull off. Not to mention how much you could get away with!

I dont know if anyone chose Lacy from TLW & ITF but I'd be her. Getting to blow off Dennis in TLW and then making it with Chris Donvan in ITF. *waggles eyebrows*

Theres only one main female charecter in Spin the Bottle and none from Two Fates, so I'd have to stick with Lacy as I could never be a cheerleader. *shudders*

Edited by Kanaye

I'd have to say I share qualities with Two Characters.

Jake from J_Ross' In Due Time...mainly because my thought processes and freaking out tendencies sit nice and snug with Jake's mind set. Plus, he gets Shane... I can totally deal with that.

Second.

Nate from Libby Drew's Between Lives. Mainly because I can be totally uncertain but determined to figure things out for my benefit and for those close to me, And I just love him. :)

That's all. nice topic

• Like 1

I love this topic!!!!!

If I was a character from a story here on GA, you could cast me as Eric from C James' Let the Music Play and Changing Lanes. Reason why is that I see a lot of similar personality traits in me that I do with the character. Also, we like to have a *little* bit of fun when drinking tequila (hush you all from the peanut gallery!). Like Eric, I can be hyper and fun loving, yet I can also be calculating and thoughtful.

Oh and we have the same name.

Eric

I love this topic!!!!!

If I was a character from a story here on GA, you could cast me as Eric from C James' Let the Music Play and Changing Lanes. Reason why is that I see a lot of similar personality traits in me that I do with the character. Also, we like to have a *little* bit of fun when drinking tequila (hush you all from the peanut gallery!). Like Eric, I can be hyper and fun loving, yet I can also be calculating and thoughtful.

Oh and we have the same name.

Eric

Oh Yes you do have that in common ;) and peanut gallery how old are you again? :P

B) ...............Humm, my first thought was of a goat, quietly minding his own business near the cliffs, but I saw several GA members setting up a bar-b-que and changed my mind. 0:)

Luke from Desert Droppings

• Site Moderator

B) ...............Humm, my first thought was of a goat, quietly minding his own business near the cliffs, but I saw several GA members setting up a bar-b-que and changed my mind. 0:)

Luke from Desert Droppings

Remember Benji, that it's to be a character from a story, not the author.

I almost put down another character, but unfortunately, that story and character isn't here at GA.

I almost put down another character, but unfortunately, that story and character isn't here at GA.

B) ........Huh? Luke from Desert Droppings. The dig on the goat was a joke!

Go ahead! Tell us anyway! Personally I'm thinking that it's a character from TSOI.

Am I right?

• Site Moderator

Go ahead! Tell us anyway! Personally I'm thinking that it's a character from TSOI.

Am I right?

You know me too well, Em. That character would be Prince James De Valen, Wizard.

You know me too well, Em. That character would be Prince James De Valen, Wizard.

I knew it. :P

Well, it had to be someone from TSOI, especially when you had a choice of almost 180 characters! B)

I'd have to play Ariel in "New Kid In School" because i am exactly like him , i'm clumsy (dyspraxic i have a reason for being clumsy! lol) and i love the boy of my dreams biggrin.gif

People say i'm cute too! biggrin.gif hehe! biggrin.gif

As an Author , i'd like to play a character called "Jason" in an unpublished piece of mine called "Pieces" because it is basically based on me tongue.gif I am Jason ohmy.gif! Big Shock! ohmy.gif

So, publish!