Soap

Hoskins

It's a video -

. Let me tell you what I know: Its from Germany, the music really rocks, the dancers are awesome, and there is a gratuitous buttock display. :wub:

Other than that, I got nuthin, except watching this made my abs, arms, legs and back hurt, in a good way. :P

That was super fantastic!!! That boy with the long hair is simply delicious and what an act he put on the show!! Fabulous! I have to wonder though, how many times did he fall in that tub before it perfected the act! OUCH!! I can't believe the he would just hang on the pole by just his hands..... Simply... WOW!!!

I went to his website and translated as best I could (Ugh, microsoft. I need to learn another language). This is what I found.

Eike Stuckenbrok

was born in 1989 in Bremen. After He attended initial experience in the skating from the 14. Year the State Artistik school in which he graduated from 2008. Developed since He with renowned choreographers and directors his own,. unusual style. Within a year he conquered the variety World: He played in the cult show SOAP, in "" my life "(Chameleon Berlin)" hotel"" "California"(Conservatory, Berlin),"" Mr Otto is honour "(GOP Theatre)" (Hannover) and the touring project "photos were"The Box"Eike Stuckenbrok" shown in different fashion lines in lifestyle magazines. His Character between infant charm and unpredictable personality plays He long ago too narrowly has become perfectly Variete scene for him and be Away determined direction film shows. In his brief appearance in the He revived interest of more International Film Festival Berlin Directors.

He himself takes off only when its spectacular jumps, otherwise it remains both Legs on the ground. At school he places is often at its Teachers. "" I think which were pleased me were lot"says" in an interview of lifestyle magazine front without also to mention it to school much art and crafts for his Professional has learned. But he has what is really important in the world of theatre later found. Eike Stuckenbrok among the young BASE Berlin artists pool. A combination of creative from various Genres. And what about his performance? "I have no" "Performance", he says laughing"I create new forms: I am still" young, I want to play yet! "."And this "sees"play"easier" from this while forgetting what technical emphasis his Handstand creation and its air performances have. Eike Stuckenbrok dance the acrobatics. And he is a motion genius seen no later than If you jump it sees. Seemingly effortless they overcome gravity and whirls in seemingly impossible manner through the air.

Oh was I supposed to be reading something?

His Character between infant charm and unpredictable personality plays He long ago too narrowly has become perfectly Variete scene for him and be Away determined direction film shows

I was just saying this very thing to a friend of mine. What a coincidence! :music:

<clicks play>