[Nephylim] Weeping Lily

hehe im considerin myself well and truly Posted Image

Your quite right though my mother once described me as a sandwich short of a picnic though I prefer to think im missin most of the food required for a picnic generally because i eft it all in the kitchen and took the vodka instead

As for Nephy im sure she can take care of herself hehe shes a feisty one really she just has a soft spot for her audience 0:)

hehe im considerin myself well and truly Posted Image

Your quite right though my mother once described me as a sandwich short of a picnic though I prefer to think im missin most of the food required for a picnic generally because i eft it all in the kitchen and took the vodka instead

As for Nephy im sure she can take care of herself hehe shes a feisty one really she just has a soft spot for her audience 0:)

Fiesty? HAHAHAHA Yeah okay :):devil:

Are you enjoying your spanking? I'm quite enjoying watching it. :devil:

I think Phana was a little harsh on you but I know it's coming from the heart.

So... *sigh*... it's over.

I feel like I have been writing Weeping Lily forever. Jayden and Cal are like family to me and it's been hard to let them go. It's been commented that there should have been more chapters and I thought about it but I felt that once the main action was over there was only one thing that was really important and anything that came before it was just filler and anything that came after it was just writing for the sake of it... and so here it is.

The last chapter

The End.

Damnable damnations grrrrr Nephy you got a tear are you happy now :devil:

Im disputing them though as neither actually left my eye I managed to pull them back from the brink,

That was a hell of a ride though and a bittersweet ending its such a shame that Luc had to die but I think even he would be happy that it gave Jayden back his life.

Now im off to break open the emergency bottle that I keep for times of crisis

Edited by Ara

Pour me one hun. I had a bit of a shock when I looked at the date the first chapter was posted and found out that it was almost exactly a year ago. That's a whole year out of my life I have been working on this story and it's quite emotional to let Jayden and Cal go.

I really don't think there's a sequel in this. It's the kind of story that if I wrote a sequel I would have to put the characters through hell again and I think they've had enough and deserve a rest :)

So on to the next think. I will post the first chapter of the next story this week and possibly the short story as well. I hope to see you all on the discussion thread of those.

Don't be fooled by the title of the next story it is certainly not your average vampire story.

Ive also put a review (for once!) but I'd like to say here that Weeping Lily was once again has turned out to be an exceptional story.

Your storytelling and writing is a delight.

The A capella song was really moving and although Im sad Luc went I think it all fitted well.

Once again thank you so much for these stories I look forward to the next :D

Thank you. I wanted to end it where it began. It began with them coming off stage and ended with them about to come off stage. The whole thing came full circle and so, i think have they. I didnt want to go too much to town on the sex scene because I thought it would take away from the impact of what it actually meant. So I hope it worked.

Thanks everyone.

Thank you. I wanted to end it where it began. It began with them coming off stage and ended with them about to come off stage. The whole thing came full circle and so, i think have they. I didnt want to go too much to town on the sex scene because I thought it would take away from the impact of what it actually meant. So I hope it worked.

Thanks everyone.

The sex scene was well written as we could all imagine how it would go based on the descriptions you gave which made it all the beautiful in my mind

Oh sweet Nephy!!

I've no IDEA how you went from the last chapter with all of that turmoil, and bounced right back to making it hard for me to see the keyboard. Jeesh!

I love how you laid Luc to rest 'neath the old oak tree. That was sweet of you. And he most certainly deserved the respect!

Our boys came a long, long way, didn't they? WOW! You wanna know what's really cool? (say 'yes') I just caught myself staring at the begining question on this line and finally realized that I was reliving the whole story! And the last time that I recall THAT happening was the first time that I saw Lacey on "Show Yourself"! I'm thinking this must be one of those *epiphany* thingies!

Ok! Back to real life!

Nephy, I had so much trouble writing that review over 'there'. I hate that review thing--it sucks the very soul out of the reviewer. When one is blinded by emotion *read tears* one isn't expecting a time limit on how long it takes to express one's feelings. And then when one FINALLY is ready to enter/post/accept/send, the goddam ENTIRE review is lost and one has to start over from memory. AARRRGHHHH!!!!

On to the song. Miss Nephy, you are one extremely talented individual! About half way through that other review I scooted back up and went through it again. Those aren't Jayden's words. Those are the words of someone who tries their hardest to be mean in her stories, and does one hell of a job at it, but just doesn't have the *heart* to do it.:wub:

No 'devil' faces this time! I just wish I could hug you in real time.:2thumbs:

• 2 months later...

ummm... I just read it a couple of days back.. I'm glad that I could read it all in one go... and i mean one go!

However, I'm terrible with words and expressing how i feel... so...

Although I'm VERY apprehensive about this :*) , I finally thought that such a wonderful story deserved all the appreciation it gets, and then some...

So.. here goes...

Posted Image

I loved the fact that "Weeping Lily" got a somewhat happy ending, even though it was mostly bittersweet... :D

so, no drop of blood! besides, i didnt want to copy their cover art! :D

• Like 1

OMFG. Did you do that. It is so ABSOLUTELY PERFECT :)

If I can work out how can I please put that in the first page of the story. It will 'BE' Weeping Lily and if it ever gets pulished it will be the cover art :)

You are one talented lady

*hugs*

• Like 1

OMFG. Did you do that. It is so ABSOLUTELY PERFECT :)

If I can work out how can I please put that in the first page of the story. It will 'BE' Weeping Lily and if it ever gets pulished it will be the cover art :)

You are one talented lady

*hugs*

Thank you.. :*)

I LOVE your paintings and i have NEVER EVER shown my drawings to a lotta people.. so i dunno.. i was a little scared maybe.. i am still blushing like a little girl.. :*)

And yes, I did that... finished it yesterday and just signed it.. so...

Cover art?? WOW! YAY! :*)

You should exhibit you art in the gallery. If this picture is anything like the rest of your stuff it is going to be awesome and it is a complete travesty (not sure if this is the right word) to keep those hidden away from us. You are a VERY talented artist you just need some faith in yourself.

And yes... i would be honoured if u do that! :*) really..

However, that drawing is my review (kinda) to the story, I have Another "Weeping Lily" that would more suit the cover art category, i'm feeling kinda brave, so maybe, i'll post that too.. :)

i told the hubby, why i was drawing it, when i was drawing this and he's like.. "awesome!".. :D

Although he doesn't understand why i find it difficult to express how i feel in words, given i talk SO VERY much! lol

:hug: and thanks again!

That's just so awesome. If only I can work out how to copy the picture into the story. I'll ask Lugh. Can you email it to me. I love it so so much. If there is one tiny critcism it's that the blook is nowhere near dark enough. I see the blood as being almost as dark as the lily, a deep, deep wine red.

That's just so awesome. If only I can work out how to copy the picture into the story. I'll ask Lugh. Can you email it to me. I love it so so much. If there is one tiny critcism it's that the blook is nowhere near dark enough. I see the blood as being almost as dark as the lily, a deep, deep wine red.

I'll just do that.. darken the blood drop.. and then email it to you! :) u can say if u like it.. ok? :D

• 1 month later...

You may find this strange but I have recently got madly into Dragonforce and there is just something about the energy of them that made me think of Weeping Lily. This is the one that first hit me but there are lots of others in there, like The Last Jouney Home.

It's the wrong genre, of course and this is certainly not Jayden singing... it's Cal. The musicians so capture my image of the skill and energy of the others... don't be too sad; Luc is in there :) Go past the first bit and listen to the middle part. See what you think.

If I come across Jayden I'll let you know

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...