[Nephylim] Weeping Lily

Nooooooooo, I hate cliff hangers, I may just have to not read it until the next chapter goes up as well. Oh who am I kiddin I will still read it even knowin theres a cliff hanger

And the neighbour seemed to be a sandwich short of a picnic if you ask me altho I think weve all had neighbours like that. Im not sure if I do atm though as I dont even know who my neighbour is or what she looks like been livein here 4 years and I only found out 3 months ago its a she so mu powers of obs arent to hot it would seem.

As for food and vodka can ya blame me if I was religious id believe that vodka and salt n pepper chips where brought about by divine intervention

I wonder how deep we are going to cut here?

How *dark* is this relationship going to get before it *turns* and Cal and Jayden find a comfortable middle ground in their sexual lives?

Life is all about "give and take"--something is going to have to *give* here or BOTH of them may lose.

Since we are close to the end, I can't really imagine how much more either of them is going to have to suffer. :(

Maybe.

Just maybe, by going back to the scene of the *crime(s)*, Kelly is helping Jayden AND herself to face what happened in their past lives.

Face the problems! idk.

Nephy, you have an extremely devious mind! :devil:

And I hurt sometimes because of that.

Whatever the outcome, I accept it.

And as ALWAYS, thanks, Nephy!

One of my personal philosophies is that you can't go on until you go back. You have to look back to move forward. There is no way for Jayden to get over the past until he goes back there. He has built demons in his mind and they are consuming him. He needs to face them, to frame them back into his reality, to chase away his nightmare with truth. That's the only way. The question is... can he take it? Is his mind and body strong enough to take... whatever comes? Can he stand in front of the same front door, walk into the same hall? Can he descend the steps into the basement? If he can do that then maybe... just maybe he can walk back out again with some of his wounds healed, enough to be able to work on the rest and eventually make himself whole. But if he can't... then what? Something is going to change in that house and that's for sure.

:o :o :o :o

Nephy for the first time in a long while I cried at the end of this chapter. That was incredible. Moving, shocking, Kelly needs seven bells of shit kicked out of her!

:mace: ( thats for Kelly not you!)

massive :hug: for how this chapter affected me

Thank you hun. I am not the violent type *wedges tongue firmly in cheek* but I really would like to punch Kelly. Poor Anya is a little sweetheart.. or at least she could have been if she had not been led astray by her freaking evil sister. That said she is not going to be behaving like and angel in the next chapter.

Kelly, being a psychologist really should know better... although maybe she does and that is why she is doing what she is doing. In a strange twisted way she is right. You do need to face your demons because you build them up in your mind to samething far worse than reality, although I think that Jayden is about to get a whole new set of demons.

I wonder how much the last few chapters of "Hostage" have influenced you. You seem to be hell bent on causing as much physical and mental pain as is possible.

Do you feel that maybe you showed a *nice* profile for too long, and now must make up for it by being mean? Just asking.

I think that the way this story is progressing, it is going to surpass "LIC" in the 'pain' department. But I guess this shouldn't be a surprise at all. It IS, after all, what you are all about as an author. (and yeh yeh-I know the old "How quickly they forget!".)

Just grousing Nephy! That's all!

To the actual point of this post: "Weeping Lily" is turning out to be ANOTHER one of your stories that rate an *A+*! Although I desperately hate the pain poor Jayden is going through, I realize that WITHOUT that pain there would BE no story, and you can see from THAT why I have to accept his situation as you create it.

I have to say this, though--through the first three quarters of Chapter 29, I felt sure that I was right about Kelly only wanting to help Jayden! And then--BAM!!! (u got me).

And finally, I feel totally confident that no matter what the hell our Cal finds when he DOES reach Jayden, he will be able to put the pieces back together and save a beautiful relationship, as the two of them live out a very loooong and loving *togetherness*!

(Sorry about being cranky at the start--but you should have been expecting it, yes? And retract those fangs and nails!!) Hugs!

Darling you can be cranky with me any time you want, but as for retracting the nails and claws.... not a chance :devil:

Hostage was very much an experiment for me and I have a few other experiments lined up but the torture is the real me and it will be there in every story I write :)

As far as Jayden is concerned he has been hurt too much to ever have made a go of his relationship with Cal. As much as they love each other and as much as they want to make it right Jayden was capable of loving but not being loved and both he and any relationship he had with anyone he was screwed.

Whatever happens next happens and he has to end up better than he started... either on the road to recovery or on the road to hell.

Darling you can be cranky with me any time you want, but as for retracting the nails and claws.... not a chance :devil:

Hostage was very much an experiment for me and I have a few other experiments lined up but the torture is the real me and it will be there in every story I write :)

As far as Jayden is concerned he has been hurt too much to ever have made a go of his relationship with Cal. As much as they love each other and as much as they want to make it right Jayden was capable of loving but not being loved and both he and any relationship he had with anyone he was screwed.

Whatever happens next happens and he has to end up better than he started... either on the road to recovery or on the road to hell.

Wow sounds dramatic. Next chapter NOW! (Please?)

Hehe I knew Kelly was bad news I just couldnt see this being a good choice for Jayden.

Altough now that hes there and hes in that position again Im wonderin if we are gonna see the right results born out of all the wrong reasons. For want of a better way to phrase it Jaydens got his chance all over again he was powerless when his parents had him there but if he can hold it together and see himself through this he may just end up all the better for it. That being said he may also not survive it so this ones still pretty much on a knife edge, I really cant call how its gonna end

I see a messy end for our 2 coniving witches when the rest of the band and esp Cal get their hands on em. I certainly cant see Cal knocking politely and waiting for an invite thats for sure

Have to agree with the others who are grrrrring at ya tho Nephy this one has so many twists and turns im not even sure what way im facing still I kept my tears in check and I maintain that you will never get more than that 1 tear you had from me when I read Enigma and I swear I had somethin in my eye at the time

Hehe I knew Kelly was bad news I just couldnt see this being a good choice for Jayden.

Altough now that hes there and hes in that position again Im wonderin if we are gonna see the right results born out of all the wrong reasons. For want of a better way to phrase it Jaydens got his chance all over again he was powerless when his parents had him there but if he can hold it together and see himself through this he may just end up all the better for it. That being said he may also not survive it so this ones still pretty much on a knife edge, I really cant call how its gonna end

I see a messy end for our 2 coniving witches when the rest of the band and esp Cal get their hands on em. I certainly cant see Cal knocking politely and waiting for an invite thats for sure

Have to agree with the others who are grrrrring at ya tho Nephy this one has so many twists and turns im not even sure what way im facing still I kept my tears in check and I maintain that you will never get more than that 1 tear you had from me when I read Enigma and I swear I had somethin in my eye at the time

Ara,

If the ONLY tear you ever shed over one of Nephy's stories was from "Enigma"----you are one cold-hearted person!

Methinks maybe you need another vodka and (what the hell WAS that mixer that you like/love?)

Nephy's just kidding about the ending of the story. There's NO WAY that she could end it with Jayden's or Cal's...........death??? Nah! Won't happen! And I gotta 'bookie' "witch agrees wit me"! *insane laughter fading away....*

Hehehe I use coke as a mixer its prob the Salt n Pepper Chips your refering to but they are food and by food i mean the food of the gods.

Have to agree on the cold hearted part though Last time I was properly devastated by something I read or watched Im pretty sure was when I watched Watership Down at about 10 years of age. I also remember ET used to really upset me even though I knew the 2nd, 3rd etc times that he wasnt really dead. I usually go with the it will all work out in the end mantra and just refuse to be upset. I also wont say she didnt come close on several occasions :) but I managed to reign it in I think it was just that incredibly sad and happy moment in Enigma at Davids grave where my willpower and the surgical removal of my tear ducts failed hehe.

As for how its gonna end I really cant call it, of course I want the happy Cal and Jayden lock themselves away for 6 months and try to have eachothers babies meanwhile Kelly and Anya accidentally drive off a cliff land on some seriously sharp spikey rocks then somebody drops a grand piano on them and finally the car explodes and their remains get eaten by camels but somehow I cant see that happening.

Im not ruling out :devil: Evil Nephy :devil: striking a final blow though especially as Hostage most definately used up our quota of happiness for this year and the 1st half of next

As for how its gonna end I really cant call it, of course I want the happy Cal and Jayden lock themselves away for 6 months and try to have eachothers babies meanwhile Kelly and Anya accidentally drive off a cliff land on some seriously sharp spikey rocks then somebody drops a grand piano on them and finally the car explodes and their remains get eaten by camels but somehow I cant see that happening.

:lmao: That was too funny! :P

HAHA. don't know about the camels. They made a guest appearance in Hostage but I had to take them back to the zoo and after the state they were in (who knew it wasn't a good idea to give camels vodka) I don't think they'd let me have them again. How about some llamas? Or I have two black cats who will eat pretty much anything the get their paws on OR we could borrow Sam's dogs, unless any of you have some spare camels hanging around of course.

Although I can't see why you would want poor little Anya eaten by camels. She's a real sweetie and has just been easily let by her Machiavellian sister. She was only nine when it all happened and her only real memory of events has been filtered through her sister. Don't be mean to her... yet :)

You would have thought that the police would have taken all the stuff out of the basement but apparently not, and Kelly seems to have added to it over the years. You might think that there was a reason she studied psychology and had a brief fling with a psychiatrist. She seemed to know what she was doing when she was drugging Jayden didn't she. I think he is going to have a really really bad time, although the way he deals with it is crucial. If he at least tries to fight back then I would think that it would go some way to undoing the psychologial harm but at the moment at least he really isn't up to fighting much.

To be fair to Kelly she didn't know that he was going to damage himself so much when he fell down the stairs and Anya is really not happy about it. She wants to just lock the door and run away but I don't think that Kelly is going to let a broken arm and a couple of cracked ribs get in the way of the revenge she has been planning all these years.

Is this the end for Jayden and/or Cal and/or Kelly and/or Anya. Yes... for at least one of them. And it isn't going to be pretty.

It wil be fun though... lots and lots of fun :) Even in this situation Jayden is a barrel load of fun and Anya is a jar full of giggles too.

Hehe Llamas would work Im also open to the prospect of a Goat or a Wild Boar. As for the prospect of cats I have my own evil duo consisting of 1 eating machine and 1 that I do believe is using me as part of her bid to rule the world, watch this space I wouldnt be suprised if she made her move pretty soon.

Anyway onto Anya, Im willing to concede that we haven't seen an awful lot of her and what little we have seen shes been the lesser of the 2 evils so she would be allowed to roll out of the car before it went over the cliff.providing she gives me reason to allow it

Something is tellin me that Jayden is going to survive this for everything he has been through and for all the pain he has endured I just dont se him dying at the end of it. Unfortunately the others dont seem to be as clear. I can totally see Kelly and Cal in some sort of standoff at the end where one or both of them go in a blaze of glory as for Anya im gonna read another chapter before I make a full on decision in that regard she is a late arrival though so it does offer her some protection

Defo grippin stuff here Nephy and it does seem to be building towards an explosive and potentially catastrophic ending im certainly on theedge of my seat

Okay, so I haven't written the next chapter yet, although clearly I have an idea of where it's going. Either in the next chapter or the one after that someone is going to die. I would like to hear your ideas on who it is (not Kelly or Anya) and how.

I'm not saying that any of your ideas accord with mine because I am pretty sure that I know who and how and why but it will be interesing to see if you have any better ideas and be assured that if I use your idea I will fully credit you.

Just for fun I would like to see if any of you are as twisted as I am.

I dont think we come close Nephy lol. Where do you want them though here or PM?. I suppose the car rocks grand piano and wild animals are out so ill have to come up with something devilishly fiendish and worthy of a bond villain though the who I already have sorted

On here of course, otherwise it wouldn't be fun for everyone :)

I thought yours was a pretty inventive idea but I think there might be complaints if there were animals involved and i did specifically exclude Kelly and Anya so I am afraid it's going to have to be a different idea. I can't wait to see what it's going to be, especially if you've had your fix of vodka and Salt and Pepper Crisps... no, I think it would be more evil if we deprive you of the crisps so you're not allowed any until AFTER you posted your idea :)

Haha ist Salt n Pepper Chips or for the people over the pond I suppose i should say Salt n Pepper fries (its basically chips firied with chillies, onions and green peppers with a few other bits). Seriously next time you visit the chippy see if they are on the menu and I promise you will never go back. The chippy by mine does em in 3 styles

Mild - Sheer perfection yummy tasty and easy to eat

Medium - Bit of a kick they take Mild up a notch in taste as well

Hot - OMG talk about blow my head off these bad boys kick like a horse and a camrel combined are the ones I always get and by the end of it I cant feel my mouth but they are soooooooo good. Anyway enough im bloody starvin thinkin bout em now :(

So onto the serious note who is going to die well I gave it some serious thought and decided the most likely outcome since Kelly and Anya are off limits is Kelly kills somenody. For that reason I think Jayden is safe. She wants him to suffer and that would be to easy for him. with that in mind I think Cals also safe, the likelihood is if she killed Cal Jayden would just shut down completel and it would be the same effect as if she had killed him.

That left me with only 1 serious contender poor poor Luc. Lets be honest while his death would devastate Jayden it would not cause him to shut down especially if Cal is still alive. It will also cement the fact that Kelly is quite psycotic in his mind. Considering Luc has been her biggest supporter this will give Jayden some serious concerns about what else she has in store for him and will actually cause him much more pain than if she killed Cal as instead of shutting down emotionally hes going to keep replaying it in his mind but with Cal in his place.

As for the how im pretty sure she has prepared for them following her. The nuts neighbour was to convenient, if she didnt want them to follow she would not have mentioned to anyone where she was going, that leads me to believe she is ready for them. Im also pretty sure its not gonna be a quick death something tells me she has some toys that will come in very handy for such an occasion. I can see torture pain and death in his future. Of course this is also where Kelly could lose Anya for all intents and purposes Lucs an innocent in this as far as she is concerned and in killing him Kelly could set of the chain of events which culminate in the final chapter.

anyway thats my actual prediction since the earlier one was shall we say a little far fetched :D

For right now Ara--:worship:

Wow! What an imagination!

I REALLY--REALLY LIKED THE OVER THE CLIFF/CAMEL EATING THING!!:2thumbs:

Actually, I would LOVE to see Jayden, in this next chapter, break more than several bones on his way down the steps to the floor that he so non-fondly remembers!

He's been this 'Your'e picking on me!" pos for his entire life! And his two sisters suffered SO because of this! That is NOT right!

I want Kelly and Anya to break this pos down to a snivelling pile of trash!

And then, when our Cal (FINALLY) arrives to rescue him (and oh how tenderly I find myself thinking "rescue") hehe.

OUT COME THE HORNS!!!!!

We all know that Nephy doesn't like to do death, right?

HOW EVIL AND MEAN AND NASTY CAN YOU POSSIBLY GET????:devil:

Do you really want to find out?

I feel quite upset now that you've dissed poor little Jayden like that... although I do kind of agree with you about the emo-ness he has displayed for most of his life.. However, in this chapter you get a glimpse of why and it ain't pretty.

There will be a rescue, of sorts, actually if we're being precise there is more than one rescue and in many ways I think that Jayden rescues himself before the end. You should read Love you Always and Curves Balls if you thnk I don't do death. Actually I haven't killed anyone off for ages. This is going to be fun.:devil:

I hadn't actually intended to kill Jayden but now you come to mention it I think it might be kinder to put him out of his misery. :)

Do you really want to find out?

I hadn't actually intended to kill Jayden but now you come to mention it I think it might be kinder to put him out of his misery. :)

NOOOOOOOOOO! Do that Nephy and I will cry :P

I will come around to your house to tell you off! :P