[Nephylim] Weeping Lily

Another great story in the the making, Neph. :2thumbs:

One chapter and the lead singer for this musical group is kidnapped. This is typical Neph. I mean why put off the torture until chapter 3 when you can start in chapter 1. :wacko:

I'm loving Cal already! :wub: He hasn't even done anything yet. :boy:

Women make the best villains! :P

Another great story in the the making, Neph. Posted Image

One chapter and the lead singer for this musical group is kidnapped. This is typical Neph. I mean why put off the torture until chapter 3 when you can start in chapter 1. Posted Image

I'm loving Cal already! Posted Image He hasn't even done anything yet. Posted Image

Women make the best villains! Posted Image

Evil creatures we are... evil I tell you. You just wait... she's creepy as hell. Cal is a darling. He's been through so much and there is so much more to come.

It always surprises me when someone comments and even more so when someone starts a thread to discuss my work. I am just about to leave for work on a grey day with an aching head from staying up chatting intil early this morning and you have given me such a boost Connor. Thank you. :)

• Site Administrator

It's so funny, I never really thought about this before. I always seem to have a favorite character to love that isn't the main character and a favorite villian by the end of Chapter 1 in your stories. With the possible exception of Dangerous Liasons of couse, the villian takes a while to appear in that story. Your characters are so vivid, it is so easy to love or hate them. I can't wait for the next chapter of Weeping Lily of course, I am sure I am going to love hating Siona very much!!

Thanks for another great story and I look forward to seeing your future stories as well!

Cia

It's so funny, I never really thought about this before. I always seem to have a favorite character to love that isn't the main character and a favorite villian by the end of Chapter 1 in your stories. With the possible exception of Dangerous Liasons of couse, the villian takes a while to appear in that story. Your characters are so vivid, it is so easy to love or hate them. I can't wait for the next chapter of Weeping Lily of course, I am sure I am going to love hating Siona very much!!

Thanks for another great story and I look forward to seeing your future stories as well!

Cia

Thank you. Surprise, surprise... Siona isn't who she seems... and she's a lot more evil and twisted than so far it appears.

There are more than one villans in this piece and the best/or worst one is quite hard to spot. :)

Chapter 2 has set the story up nicely. Siona is definitely crazy. Ugh! Right now Jayden is just frustrated, well, and ill too. Wait until he finally realizes that she's every bit as crazy as he thinks.

It seems Cal is going to spend the story kicking his own ass. All that guilt. :( Yuk.

And there's at least another villain. :ph34r:

Good stuff, Neph! :worship:

• Site Administrator

Well, we already talked about this, lol. But just wanted to post my appreciation again for you adding another chapter!

Thanks!! Posted Image

Thanks for posting, Neph! :wub: Happy, happy, happy.

I had an inkling about what Bella was up to at the end of chapter 4.

Isn't there a rule in the writer's book of rules that you can't kill the protanganist in the first 10 chapters??? :(

My rule is if the protanganist is male, cute and sexy, you can't kill him at all! B)

Clever way to get really good drugs! 0:)

Thanks for posting, Neph! Posted Image Happy, happy, happy.

I had an inkling about what Bella was up to at the end of chapter 4.

Isn't there a rule in the writer's book of rules that you can't kill the protanganist in the first 10 chapters??? Posted Image

My rule is if the protanganist is male, cute and sexy, you can't kill him at all! Posted Image

Clever way to get really good drugs! Posted Image

Who says he's dead :)

• Site Administrator

This is Nephylim writing the story...go with the flow..you know it will be good, no matter who she kills, lol!!!

Though I might throw a bit of a fit and need a chocolate and good cry.....

It's always fascinating to observe how different people "respond" to childhood trauma. Bella decided to go nut-so. I think Jayden kind of folded up into himself somewhat. Had it not been for Cal, he likely would have continued folding.

Now we have to wait and see how Jayden does. Don't let it take too long, Neph.

I'm anxious to get to know Cal more. So far I see deep caring and I see volatile.

Really enjoying the story! :2thumbs:

It's always fascinating to observe how different people "respond" to childhood trauma. Bella decided to go nut-so. I think Jayden kind of folded up into himself somewhat. Had it not been for Cal, he likely would have continued folding.

Now we have to wait and see how Jayden does. Don't let it take too long, Neph.

I'm anxious to get to know Cal more. So far I see deep caring and I see volatile.

Really enjoying the story! Posted Image

It's fascinating to see how people respond to anything. I am a fan of people watching and I notice things.

Yes Cal is a very complex character. He is volatile and will get more so later on. I love him to bits though... he is loyal to his friends and even when his world falls apart he will still be there for them.

David... you are at least half right :)

Was it short? I didn't notice :) Thanks for your kind comments and useful reviews.

I'm afraid things get worse before they get better. There is plenty to come, including a new villain in disguise and a lot of soul searching and realisations from the characters we already know and love. Not all pain is physical... in fact the worst of all isn't.

• Site Administrator

Sigh...Nephy and pain... hand in hand. I don't know what I would do if I read a story from you that did not involve angst...jump off a bridge or something, lol. The chapter was short but the impact of the events more than made up for the brevity. Bring on the soul searching.......

Oh, btw...duh..I loved it as usual Posted Image

Sigh...Nephy and pain... hand in hand. I don't know what I would do if I read a story from you that did not involve angst...jump off a bridge or something, lol. The chapter was short but the impact of the events more than made up for the brevity. Bring on the soul searching.......

Oh, btw...duh..I loved it as usual Posted Image

I'm worried now because I didn't think it was that short. I am concerned that I may have accidentally deleted something but am way too lazy to read it. I assume that as no one has commented that it didn't make sense, and as I cut and paste directly from Rush's editing email that all is well and it's just... short :)

• Site Administrator

Oh no! Of course the chapter made sense..just a tad shorter seeming than your normally are. Not a complaint however, I don't know if the chapter could have handled anything else happening in it!

Very painful chapter. :(

Cal certainly has a lot of conflicting emotions running through him right now. He seems trapped in a maze, some of it of his own making. I believe he does need to tell Jayden that he loves him...for both their sakes. That's my sense of it anyway.

Super chapter, Neph! :worship::worship:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Wow! This chapter was down down and then up and then boom, down...based on comments I at least know a hint of the story direction, but still... How Jayden is physically and mentally, his reaction to Cal and his revelation, will he be able to perform again? I really like this story, after Chains and Death is not an option, I would have to put it in 3rd overall. I can't wait to read the next chapter!