Favourite Childhood film

Daisy

these girls my mom babysat had this and i think i liked it so much because we were never able to find it anywhere so it was like a rare treat:

little_nemo.jpg

See, and I would have thought you'd be into 101 Dalmations or something like that, with a really twisted villain(ess). wink.gif

these girls my mom babysat had this and i think i liked it so much because we were never able to find it anywhere so it was like a rare treat:

little_nemo.jpg

Looks like a take-off on the basic idea behind Disney's 1971 movie Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

• 1 month later...

Honey I Shrunk The Kids

It's on bbc1 this lunchtime. I'd forgotten how much we used to love it. It was one of our family's The growing up films. Then we were addicted to the TV series too :).

Oh yes, I still remember the first time I saw Willy Wonka at a sleepover when I was 7. I was soo pissed off when they remade it into the freakshow version that Depp did... it is just disturbing.

P.S. I am not dissing Depp, fans of his please don't kill me, just the screenplay as written...

Well his performance reminded me of Michael Jackson and Neverland - I thnk if I really bothered to watch it - I never eat chocolate again.:blink: