Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

The Best of 2009

Prince Duchess

So everyone else is doing it so I think we should do it too. Its another year in the books...well almost...so I wanna know what were your favorite things you did this year. What would you have done better, memorable times you had. Best things you read, and the worst. The best music, and the worse. Friends did you guys make it another year? Did make any new ones? So I guess I should start.

I think my favorite thing I did all year was actually beginning to take care of myself. I was looking at old pictures of myself and I looked pretty bad I didnt take care of myself at all. The thing I wouldve done better is to get some education into the year. There were plenty of memorable times, some of them are with you guys. Best thing I read this year would have to be Dom Luka. The worst, todays obituaries...noone wants to read those things. The best music this year wow that came from alot of different artist like Britney, Drake, Wale, Rihanna, Beyonce, Gucci Mane etc and the worse would be Justin Bieber. Yes, my friends and I made it another year. And I made dozens of new ones. :D

Hmm, its been a long year... A lot of great things happened to me this year. I got to spend time taking care of my 2nd cousins, We moved into a better house, and I came here to GA. Eath of those things may seem insignificant but in reality they were huge. I got to spend time with my cousins because come next year I most likly wont seem them as often, Our old house was a death trap, and coming to GA has been amazing, I've made new friends, found a palce to post my work where I can get real feedback, and found some truely kick ass writers and people.

I agree with you though Prince that the thing I would do differently was pack more education into my year, if I ahd been a bit more attentive I would already have gotten my Diploma.

Reading...wow I have read so much good stuff here on GA its impossible to narrow it down. I haven't really read anything terrible, I mean the obits are sad but we all die.

A lot of good music has come out this year, Reba, Brad Paisly, Brooks and Dunn, Montgomery Gentry, and Rascal Flatts have all put out some great work this yea, so have a lot of the other artists I listen to but these guys are my favs. No terrible music that I can come up with though.

And liek you again what friends I have we have managed to make it another year, and I've made a bunch of new ones too, all acredited to this place.

The best things that had happened to me this year were: meeting a guy named Ed, being in a relationship with him, and having my heart broken when he moved to China to teach English. I felt a kind of love I had never felt before and a kind of lost that I had never experienced.

I call that one of the best things because, I guess, it has instilled upon me a sense of hope. Being together with him, or simply knowing him on a level other than a simple friendship means that I could be loved.

He has since found himself another bf, but we're still good friends :). I hope our lives cross again in the future...