Blood and Fire Part 2

hh5

All New Voyages Episodes

Part 2 - Released 12/20/2009

Blood and Fire written and directed by David Gerrold.

Its the first gay characters on ST:TOS and to make it worst its the captains nephew who's gay.

David Gerrold spoke in an interview about this episode. That he wrote it for the Next Generation and that it wasn't well received.

The blood worms were modeled after the aids epidemic and the entire universe is at stake. Much like our world was concern about aids

years ago and still is but not as bad. It still hurts to hear people still relate aids and gays. Much like in the star trek universe for

blood worms.

Well I hope you will enjoy the episode ... Would like to hear what you think?

Please excused the quality of the audio in part 2 - apparently they say their still working on it in acts 3 and 4 and the ending.

All New Voyages Episodes

Part 2 - Released 12/20/2009

Blood and Fire written and directed by David Gerrold.

Its the first gay characters on ST:TOS and to make it worst its the captains nephew who's gay.

David Gerrold spoke in an interview about this episode. That he wrote it for the Next Generation and that it wasn't well received.

The blood worms were modeled after the aids epidemic and the entire universe is at stake. Much like our world was concern about aids

years ago and still is but not as bad. It still hurts to hear people still relate aids and gays. Much like in the star trek universe for

blood worms.

Well I hope you will enjoy the episode ... Would like to hear what you think?

Please excused the quality of the audio in part 2 - apparently they say their still working on it in acts 3 and 4 and the ending.

FINALLY! It was due 02/09.

Doesn't matter, I'm glad it's here!