Just another story recommendation...

I was looking for any good, decent type stories to read. Was tired I couldn't find anything that seemed to fit the bill.

I need help!

I like stories like :

Fraternity Memoirs

Cross Currents

ALL Dom Luka's Story

Bleeding heart series

Tutoring Jerry

It started with brian

In due time and what not..

I'm a teenager, and I guess it shows. I'm seeking for some answers from reading some stories, specialy from real life stories like fraternity memoirs, crosscurrents and etc. I have to figured out how to handle things on my own, getting some pretty useful perspective on the gay life.

So if you have any stories with a great sense on dealing sexuality, please recommend it.

If you go to Best-of-Nifty.org (for Best of Nifty (and the Net))and pick the highest rated stories, you will find many that should fit your bill. Freethinker's stories usually involve younger people. Cole Parker's stories are very good. Educating Alex is one of my favorites. The Foley-Mashburn Saga by Brew Maxwell is a good series of stories that takes two boys from teenage through college. Michael Arram's stories are good, starting mainly at the college-age level.

Given what you have listed as liking, I'd suggest starting with Brew Maxwell's stories.

If you go to Best-of-Nifty.org (for Best of Nifty (and the Net))and pick the highest rated stories, you will find many that should fit your bill. Freethinker's stories usually involve younger people. Cole Parker's stories are very good. Educating Alex is one of my favorites. The Foley-Mashburn Saga by Brew Maxwell is a good series of stories that takes two boys from teenage through college. Michael Arram's stories are good, starting mainly at the college-age level.

Given what you have listed as liking, I'd suggest starting with Brew Maxwell's stories.

Just wanna reinforce the recommendations and note that Cole is really good.

Will start reading some of the stories on the list.