One Of The Shackers Made A "GFD" Vid!

Comicality

On the "GFD: Blood Bank" forum ( http://www.voy.com/208535/ ), we were kind trying to cast our favorites for a "Gone From Daylight" movie! Not as easy as it sounds, believe me! And someone on the Shack forum made a YouTube video with my personal character picks in it! And he found pictures that I couldn't even find for the characters! It's pretty damn cool! So check it out when you have a chance! And look for more soon!

(I recently added 'Michael' and 'Natpea' to the list! And coming soon....'Jazz', 'Dizz', 'Trevor', and 'Diva'!)

I think the one in the vid was pretty damn close... at least to the image in my head... although I have to admit the images in my head are somewhat... erm... different :) I loved the Rage too especially the last image where the angelic litte kid turns evil :)

My only reservation is that just about everyone in that vid looked so bloody young. I appreciate that the characters are but somehow in my head they look older. I simply can't have the fantasies I have been so enjoying with anyone who looks that young :P

I'm with Nephy. That was my first thought when I started watching the vid was....They all look like they're 12 and 13. I dunno about anyone else, but I wouldn't want a 12 year old temperamental prepubescent kid as a vampire.... No one would live through the temper tantrum.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's kind of weird to see. The kids look so young...especially when the characters in the story are between 15 and 19 in appearance, except for 'Kid' who should look, what was it, 5? Nice pick for Brandon, and I would've thought that Taryn and Rage would've had more of a familial resemblance to each other since they were biological brothers...

Edited by kjames

Ahhh, I could see that. If you want to check out the posts I made on the "GFD: Blood Bank" forum ( http://www.voy.com/208535/1233.html ) you'll see the characters as a bit older. For this video, he picked the same actors and actresses, but he found some younger pics that I had never even seen before. Which was awesome! :)

But yes, follow the link, and you'll see a bitof an older bunch. Not by much, but older. (Also I added 'Michael' and 'Natpea'! And more will be coming soon!)

I still haven't really found a good 'Taryn' yet! I've had some idea, but I'm still searching. Hard to find. Hard to find a good 'Doc' too. Any ideas?