GFD: Ammo Nation

I'm not exactly sure this doesn't show up as being posted anywhere on the site, but I'm putting up the first chapter again in case you missed it, as it ties directly into the main "Gone From Daylight" storyline, as well as a couple of spinoffs! So check it out, and let me know what you think when you get a chance! :)

Enjoy! And look for chapter 2 later on to see what happens next! I'm having some trouble posting here on GA for some reason...but you can find the first chapter on The Comicality Library at http://www.voy.com/17262/ if you want to start reading! Cool? I'll try to figure things out soon, but I've got a *LOT* to juggle right now! So trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong is gonna have to wait. Eventually, though! K?

Ammo-nation-title

When rumors and sightings of the fabled 'vampire mimic' become a reality for all who dwell in darkness...the entire city is turning itself inside out and upside down preparing for battle...and an arms dealer by the name of 'Rizzy' is set to make a fortune off of it. But he's also in line to make enemies along the way! Is the mimic real? And if so...what then?

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..