Ardveche and Matt Pazcastillo

Hey! So, I first discovered Nifty in 2005 and got introduced to slash. The first author I ever fell in love with was Ardveche. Life got busy and money got tight and bye bye internet. I just refound nifty and discovered GA in October/November of this past year. All of the authors I have fallen in love with seem to be around, except Ardveche and Matt. Does anyone have any idea if they are still writing?

• Site Administrator

I don't know Matt, but I haven't seen anything from Ardveche since he finished his last novel (Educating Alex). Which is a real pity, since he's one of my favourite authors. If anyone knows otherwise, I'd be really happy to hear otherwise.

He put up a new story synopsis in November and said he would be updating every two weeks.

So glad to hear he is still around and writing! Will have to check back at his site periodically now to see if he updates!

Edited by sparrow