Best Sex Toy

Hey people, I'm considering getting some kind of toy for myself and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to what toy I should get. Things you've heard from other people or personal experiences would be nice. Obviously, I'd like to hear from the guys on hear most, but if you girls have any suggestions it can't hurt to mention them. I'd also like to keep the price reasonable. I was thinking something along the lines of $30-50. I'm thinking something silicone that vibrates, but other than that I'm not really sure what to get. Any suggestions?

Well, if you're looking for dildos, you might want to go with a jelly as they can be used with any lube. If you're looking for something specifically for the a man's anus, then an Aneros MGX may be what you're looking for. Penis toys actually tend to be higher in price, but fleshlights are the best.

• Like 1

Well, if you're looking for dildos, you might want to go with a jelly as they can be used with any lube. If you're looking for something specifically for the a man's anus, then an Aneros MGX may be what you're looking for. Penis toys actually tend to be higher in price, but fleshlights are the best.

Well aren't you just the expert.tongue.gif

Personally I think you should go to the toy store and have a look-see. Most of the employees there are very knowledgeable and you can sorta handle the merchandise (they often have some out of the packaging so you can feel the different materials) Once you have a better idea you can purchase anywhere you want. If you are nervous about going into a local store, take a road trip... however most the people in adult stores are very discrete.

Personally I like things with bumps, or progressive widths, that way I can um... choose my size.

i got one recently and it's kept me happy XD

i think if you go to a store and look around, one will pop out at you.

you don't even have to pay for it sometimes!

when I was really young (long long time ago... ok not that long) i used some extremely ad hoc household items. i won't tell you what they are. :)

I think the Aneros sounds good, and I've read good things about it online, but I'm not sure which model I would get. Right now I'm kind of leaning towards the helix. I also saw this other massager (made by a different company) that vibrated, but there were a few reviews that made me kind of wary. Many reviewers said the vibrations were a big plus, but the thing stopped working after not too long.

I was not aware of the intricacies required in choosing what to stick up your ass. XD

I'd say go with the one Billy got ;)

oh, and on the Aneros note, I kind of want the Aneros Ice...I don't intend to use it, but it looks pretty cool. Definitely the most artistic thing you could put in your ass(Well, besides a paint brush, I guess).

you don't even have to pay for it sometimes!

when I was really young (long long time ago... ok not that long) i used some extremely ad hoc household items. i won't tell you what they are. :)

I bet it was a candle. :P

I was not aware of the intricacies required in choosing what to stick up your ass. XD

I'll have you know I stick only the finest quality objects up my ass -_-. It also might have something to with the fact that my dad shops around forever, reading reviews and looking for deals before buying stuff, and that rubbed off on me.

Edited by Collegeguy1

yeah i had a stage with that...

had to stop doing that though XD.

*visualizes a scene at Billy's house*

Billy's Mom: OH MY GOD! What are you doing with my jumbo roll of wrapping paper?

Billy: Uh, don't you knock.

Billy's Mom: Well I'm sure as hell not using it to wrap Christmas presents now.

biggrin.gif