Redneck Translations

Here are several common translations from Redneck to English as defined by Encyclopedia Dramatica. I love this site! :P

• squeel like a pig = youtube search these from the clip from the film Deliverance
  • Makin da laf durn = We are guiding our automotive vehicle to the left.
  • Relo mah boomstick = Please place more of your ammunition into my handheld firearm.
  • Gettin my cusin done 'n' watchin the daytona 5 hundrurd = I am taking my lovely wife on a honeymoon.
  • I goin to skol to do da numba lernin = I am on my way to a learning institution to be educated in mathematics.
  • I grajadated da keendrgaden = I have attained the highest level of formal education so far of any member of my family.
  • Shucks, ah dun hit a skunk = I have accidentally acquired a source of sustenance for our upcoming meal.
  • I goin warsh my bigol truck = I am going to cleanse my automobile.
  • HOW BOUT DEM DAWGZ! = Might I remind you of the University of Georgia's football team, the Georgia Bulldogs? (and the university of washington calls themselves the dawgs, too. self-explanatory)
  • WEEEEEEE-HOOOOOOOO! = I believe alchoholic beverages vastly enhance the entertainment gathered from this televised racing event.
  • Gaddang ah gotta cut mahh grayass! = I can no longer access my automobile.
  • YER DUN GONE TO THEM THERE MRVER THEETRES THAR DUN DONTOUN? = Excuse me, but are you going to go to the cinematic theaters for motion picture viewing that is located in the southermost part of this fair city?
  • WOWOWWEE IDUN FOUN A C'GGY IN MAH ASSCRACK WOOOWEEE!! = By some strange circumstance, I have found a cigarette in the divide of my buttocks
  • I DUN BY YYEERRHAWW NOBOYAWAJAABBATHAT DONE YAHOOWHODADDY DEMRFHR!! = The chaos theory is a theory that complex natural systems obey rules but are so sensitive that small initial changes can cause unexpected final results, thus giving an impression of randomness.
  • WHO DAT SAY DAT WE CAN'T WIN? WHO DAT? WHO DAT? You've been underestimating the New Orleans Saints, they are doing quite well recently, far surpassing your expectations, and may even make it to the Superbowl this season.

There were a couple more on this list, but I decided to leave them out for various reasons. :P

Here are several common translations from Redneck to English as defined by Encyclopedia Dramatica. I love this site! tongue.gif

• squeel like a pig = youtube search these from the clip from the film Deliverance
  • Makin da laf durn = We are guiding our automotive vehicle to the left.
  • Relo mah boomstick = Please place more of your ammunition into my handheld firearm.
  • Gettin my cusin done 'n' watchin the daytona 5 hundrurd = I am taking my lovely wife on a honeymoon.
  • I goin to skol to do da numba lernin = I am on my way to a learning institution to be educated in mathematics.
  • I grajadated da keendrgaden = I have attained the highest level of formal education so far of any member of my family.
  • Shucks, ah dun hit a skunk = I have accidentally acquired a source of sustenance for our upcoming meal.
  • I goin warsh my bigol truck = I am going to cleanse my automobile.
  • HOW BOUT DEM DAWGZ! = Might I remind you of the University of Georgia's football team, the Georgia Bulldogs? (and the university of washington calls themselves the dawgs, too. self-explanatory)
  • WEEEEEEE-HOOOOOOOO! = I believe alchoholic beverages vastly enhance the entertainment gathered from this televised racing event.
  • Gaddang ah gotta cut mahh grayass! = I can no longer access my automobile.
  • YER DUN GONE TO THEM THERE MRVER THEETRES THAR DUN DONTOUN? = Excuse me, but are you going to go to the cinematic theaters for motion picture viewing that is located in the southermost part of this fair city?
  • WOWOWWEE IDUN FOUN A C'GGY IN MAH ASSCRACK WOOOWEEE!! = By some strange circumstance, I have found a cigarette in the divide of my buttocks
  • I DUN BY YYEERRHAWW NOBOYAWAJAABBATHAT DONE YAHOOWHODADDY DEMRFHR!! = The chaos theory is a theory that complex natural systems obey rules but are so sensitive that small initial changes can cause unexpected final results, thus giving an impression of randomness.
  • WHO DAT SAY DAT WE CAN'T WIN? WHO DAT? WHO DAT? You've been underestimating the New Orleans Saints, they are doing quite well recently, far surpassing your expectations, and may even make it to the Superbowl this season.

There were a couple more on this list, but I decided to leave them out for various reasons. tongue.gif

sqeel like a pig

in talking were we live translates back to2handed.gif

Squeel piggy squeel!!

Are these New Hampshire rednecks you are talking about? tongue.gif

These are all rednecks. The only difference between northern rednecks and southern rednecks is northern rednecks have just a hillbilly accent while southern rednecks have a combination southern and hillbilly accent. :P Other than that, a redneck is pretty much a redneck no matter where you go. tongue.gif