Wednesdays and the Balance of Probability

The ONLY good thing about Wednesdays - and the realization that the work week still has at least two more days is the wonderful news that a new chapter of Mike Arram's latest Peacher story, "Henry and the Balance of Probability" is now out! :2thumbs:

I think Mike is my favorite non-GA author - he and Ettienne make CRVBoy a required stop twice a week (CRVBoy releases on Wed's and Sun's). :great:

So - anyone else reading the latest Rothenian adventure?

• Site Administrator

Oh heck ya thumbsupsmileyanim.gif .

I have been sneaking off to read Mike Aram for years now. He would be my favourite off site author too. biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Is everybody else as confused to the 'whodunnit' currently going on? :?

Who do you think is the murderer?

Yes, yes, and yes. That third 'yes' is for Tim Mead.

I certainly agree. The Peacher series is a 'must read'! Just finished Tim Mead's story 'Cool' yesterday and as always was a great read.

• Site Administrator

Several chapters ago, I guessed Otto...in the gallery...with the sword. Mike got a kick out of my version of Rothenian Clue, but did tell me I was wrong. So now I don't have any idea. blink.gif

I'm beginning to wonder if it is another visit from someone from the other world.

Maxim is starting to exhibit traits and Lance is still somewhat in tune with his previous life, so I guess it isn't out of the question.

• 2 months later...

ACK!!!!!!

Warning Will Robinson, WARNING...

Um - well....

Good news - Mike Arram started releasing his newest story and it's another Peacher tale...

Bad news - the TITLE is The Regency.... <gulp> Just off the title alone, things don't look good for Rudi.

... slowly I enter the breach ...

• Site Administrator

So don't know if we should start a new thread or not.

I happened to be looking through here and somehow forgot to read the final two chapters of The Balance of Probability. Not sure if I was content with that ending. Maybe Mike ended it so he could jump right into Regency right away.

Regency is a bit different from his normal stories so far, I think. He is dealing with sixteen year old Damien and Lance now, so that should prove to be interesting. I guess I'm turned off by who Luc is with on the DVD at the end of chapter 3. Then again, I don't like Luc and definitely not Todo from his earlier appearance.

Should prove to be interesting :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

wow, so much has happened so quickly.

guess it shows that usually an abuser was abused and will abuse others. not so hard to believe. not sure if I feel sorry for luc but am willing to say that i hope this may change the way that barry, lance and damien might deal with him and help him rather than destroy him.

i was totally suprised about the abdication. not too sure about the way royalty rules work, imagine every country is different, can a monarch abdicate and then come back and take the crown back from the child they abdicated to? the other thing that has me wondering about is that rudy's speech said the threats were outside the borders of the country, but tommy is still digging to find the threats within. i'm a bit confused.

overall i'm glad lance found barry and vise versa, but wondering what will happen when reggie returns to the picture. is he still pinning for lance? will he resent barry before he even meets him. things could get interesting.

steve B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Not sure if anyone else is following The Regency or not, but............

Mike has been posting on Saturdays for this story, but this week he is posting on both Wednesday and Saturday :great: .

I didn't look too far ahead but at least I get double dose of Mike this week :D

Here is Chapter 12

• 2 weeks later...

Just read the latest chapter, and am so glad that Lance and Barry broke up - Lance needs to so be with Reggie and Barry and Marky seem like a good fit. Not sure how I feel about Tobias being back, could make thinks a little difficult for Lance. Would like to see a bit more of Danny and Gus, and Max and Gavin.

OMG - if you haven't read today's chapter of The Regency - GO NOW! (Um - but then come back to GA)...

I absolutely did not see this one coming - VERY nice twist that so makes sense.