Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Offline, sorry!

I know I have threads to catch up and reply to here, and I've read them, but my internet connection keeps cutting out. I've lost three replies already, due to dropouts before I can hit "send". I managed to get the chapter up, but not the announcment, yet.

Thanks you one and all for the posts, and I'll get this internet issue sorted out and reply ASAP. My appologies to those waiting for replies to posts or PM's. I'll get replies out soon as I can, hopefully within a day.

CJ

I know I have threads to catch up and reply to here, and I've read them, but my internet connection keeps cutting out. I've lost three replies already, due to dropouts before I can hit "send". I managed to get the chapter up, but not the announcment, yet.

Thanks you one and all for the posts, and I'll get this internet issue sorted out and reply ASAP. My appologies to those waiting for replies to posts or PM's. I'll get replies out soon as I can, hopefully within a day.

CJ

Here is a link to Circumnavigation

Chapter 30: Making plans

Edited by Red_A

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..