Merry meet, and thank you to all of you who are making me feel so comfortable here at GA. My very first submission posted today, and I am beyond excited. Just so everyone is forewarned, Castle Island is an adult story with explicit sexual content, language and adult themes, so please, no underaged readers. Castle Island is also the first piece I've ever written that was longer than just a short story. I never organized it into chapters and I've never had anyone edit it, so it is a raw piece. I welcome any and all constructive criticism. Ok...on to what it's about.

Alexis Montgomery is your typical college student in a cafe until she meets the Queen of Isla Castilla. Alexis is whisked away to Castle Island and discovers the mysteries of not only her own, but human sexuality. Now, she recruits new people to the Island. Little does she know, it's a dangerous business.

https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1683

Enjoy!

It's a fabulous story. At times it is a little cofusing when the time period slips back and forth and sometimes it seems to strain a little to join sections. However it is a wonderful flowing story that often has the reader as excited and frustrated as the characters (and I mean frustrated in a good way). The only thing I am really confused by is the end. It seems so sudden.

I like the fact that there is a mixture of boy/boy, girl/girl and girl/boy. Totally my thing :)

An awesome first story.

Thank you, Nephylim. I was trying so many new things with this piece. I hadn't written a story that jumped time like that, it was my first real piece of erotica, and not just a short sex story, and I was so concerned with making sure that I didn't go into too much detail that I fear I may have had not enough detail. The end I wrote and re-wrote at least 10 times, and I never could quite come up with something that had any real closure to it, so I finally settled on the ending that I have now. In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed it.