sexiest voices

Heart

Have you ever fantasized over someones voice, or thought that either a tv or movie actor has the most awsome voice and you wished that voice could be whispering only to you, next to you. What kind of voices or whose voice turns you on. I'm mor a radio man than movies or tv, but for those who may have heard him, Toby Stephens, and Jude law, come close, or maybe you could think of more interesting egs. It would be interesting if you'd post those voice clips as well.

Paul Bettany's voice is extremely sexy, he has such a wonderful accent and his voice is the perfect pitch. I also remember i really liked Lucas Black's voice in the movie Crazy in Alabama (he was around 11 years old in the movie and I saw it when I was 12, and I think that must have been the first time I liked a boy :P)

Paul Bettany's voice is extremely sexy, he has such a wonderful accent and his voice is the perfect pitch. I also remember i really liked Lucas Black's voice in the movie Crazy in Alabama (he was around 11 years old in the movie and I saw it when I was 12, and I think that must have been the first time I liked a boy :P)

Holy Crap! I thought he was so cute in that movie too! The kid who played his brother in that was also pretty cute!

Edited by TetRefine

How about, Jeff Chandler, Jamie glover and Charlston heston, oh, Richard chamberlyn. Don't know if you heard of some of them. I am more for deep, sometimes husky, voices, people that are articulate, the main guy in Avetaar, Sam, not sure of his second name.

One voice that I think needs to be listed is just because the sheer sexiness seems to transcend sexuality would be Charlotte Green, a news reader on Radio 4. Seriously, it is almost impossible to beleive that somebody with this voice would exist in real life. Just.... listen to this:

I mean...honestly...

Martin