Seventeen and Awiccaning

Firstly I want to apologise for not having updated either of my stories on GA. When it comes to Seventeen and Awiccaning, I'm like most writers, my work is special to me. Hence I've not updated in over a year, as I've been too busy to give them the attention they need.

Whilst it may seem like a poor excuse - I got really busy and stressed during the final year of my bachelors and I didn't have the time I needed to dedicate to writing. I am currently studying on a Masters programme and that will take precedence, but I think I've learned to manage my timetable a little better and should get something up soon.

I'm currently working on the finishing touches to Seventeen C13 and C14 and also Awiccaning C6 and C7.

I don't want to get peoples hopes up, the chapters may not be released as soon as I'd like, but I want to let y'all know I've not been abducted by aliens, that I'm alive, and I still have a caffeine habit.

Hope everyone is well.

Liar... you HAVE been abucted by aliens but are too mean to share the secrets of the universe now you're back :)

Good to hear you're less stressed. I am patient and will be grateful to receive the chapters whenever they are available.

Liar... you HAVE been abucted by aliens but are too mean to share the secrets of the universe now you're back :)

Good to hear you're less stressed. I am patient and will be grateful to receive the chapters whenever they are available.

Shhh! Nephy, don't tell everyone about our intergalactic adventure. We were told to keep it secret remember ;)